Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Let's just talk about Bani and how people have laughed and had made fun of her 'sufferings'.
The first thing I lack to understand is that how physical abuse is given more importance than mental abuse in this show. The whole world is fighting for the equal treatment of mental abuse and mental illness as well. Bani has been body shamed a million times, she has been food shamed mostly always, she has been called mean, sympathy seeker because she's a little possessive about her mother and her mother's illness. The illness that she and her mother  have fought through together. She has been shamed cuz she has tattoos and even the way she dresses. People have laughed at that. 

By the way I guess many of you would be thinking about who this new member is. Im not new, i literally just came to write here cuz the hate was getting a little out of hand.
Now people have asked a million times that why is Bani liked. I am here to give an answer.

- She doesn't give two shits about you. She doesn't care what people think of her. She only cares about her dear ones and the people who she considers her friends and whose opinions actually matter. 
- She doesn't know how to 'impress' people and wouldn't do just for the sake of it. She is who she is. Are you impressed? Great. Are you not? Great.
- She wouldn't promise you something and backstab you. If you matter to her, you just got an honest friend.
- She would fight for the people who has been with her always.
- She's practical. She's intelligent. And she knows that the universe doesn't owe you anything.
- She's honest. She doesn't like you? She doesn't like you.
- She's a fighter. Even if she doesn't show it.
- She has been alone since day 1. Just comprehend how you would be if you were alone for so long.
- She likes what she likes. The way she lives. And wouldn't change it just because she wants people to help her win in a reality show.
- She gives people space. She understands when other people need her and when they don't. 
- She doesn't let the hate affect her. She's strong.
- She lets out her emotions when she's genuinely hurt. She wouldn't care if you called her an emotional fool. Cuz she takes pride in who she is.
- She is who she is. And wouldn't care if you accepted her or not.

Honestly, people you just need to really calm down with your hate. The world is filled with it anyway.
Edited by Mellifluous. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous.

Let's just talk about Bani and how people have laughed and had made fun of her 'sufferings'.
The first thing I lack to understand is that how physical abuse is given more importance than mental abuse in this show. The whole world is fighting for the equal treatment of mental abuse and mental illness as well. Bani has been body shamed a million times, she has been food shamed mostly always, she has been called mean, sympathy seeker because she's a little possessive about her mother and her mother's illness. The illness that she and her mother  have fought through together. She has been shamed cuz she has tattoos and even the way she dresses. People have laughed at that. 

By the they way i guess many of you would be thinking about who this new member is. Im not new, i literally just came to write here cuz the hate was getting a little out of hand.
Now people have asked a million times that why is Bani liked. I am here to give an answer.

- She doesn't give two shits about you. She doesn't care what people think of her. She only cares about her dear ones and the people who she considers her friends and whose opinions actually matter. 
- She doesn't know how to 'impress' people and wouldn't do just for the sake of it. She is who she is. Are you impressed? Great. Are you not? Great.
- She wouldn't promise you something and backstab you. If you matter to her, you just got an honest friend.
- She's practical. She's intelligent. And she knows that the universe doesn't owe you anything.
- She has been alone since day 1. Just comprehend how you would be if you were alone for so long.
- She likes what she likes. The way she lives. And wouldn't change it just because she wants people to help her win in a reality show.
- She gives people space. She understands when other people need her and when they don't. 
- She lets out her emotions when she's genuinely hurt. She wouldn't care if you called her an emotional fool. Cuz she takes pride in who she is.

Honestly, people you just need to really calm down with your hate. The world is filled with it anyway.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Of all the seasons I have watched of Bigg Boss, she is the only contestant that I thought would be fun to know! I am very impressed with this lady who stayed so real in such "devious" circumstances ... she may or may not win but with her life-attitude she has already won life!  

The most perfect Ms. Imperfection! 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Most genuine person in this house still now bani... Johai woh hai... No extra drama , no extra fakeness ... Full on honesty , no doughlapan , no double faced ... Always love u bani..
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bani does play sympathy card... that is not what a genuine person would do. Rest all mildly agree.
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this post completely.. No one would have penned down this perfectly..

Please keep writing
Such posts are needed here..
Welcome here.. I really wish to read more from u πŸ€—
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

By the they way i guess many of you would be thinking about who this new member is. Im not new, i literally just came to write here cuz the hate was getting a little out of hand.

wow that's give her to licence abuse other loved once on national TV πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Dnt jusge me but i will judge everyone πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Honest Friend aur bully friend ..gaurav naam suna suna sa lag raha hai πŸ€£

Yes we saw her back bitching about Gaurav  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

She is bully , she filthy mouth, she jealous and she knows one thing ..i have all right other even dnt have Rights ka R

Yes but when she need you , she will begging ...whr are baba OM ..gauhar se milna hai ...apne aap ko nominate kar lo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Fighter πŸ˜† aisa fighter jo abuse se jayda fight karta hai aur har task haar jata hai 

Isko boltey hai victim card πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Gaurav koan tha waise ?

Yes she likes what she likes aur if someone shown her mirror she started abuse and bully them with her anda protein wali body 

Yes we saw how much space she gave to people ..we saw when gauahr came πŸ˜†

Yes that's she still has grudge with Lopa wo bhi without any reasonπŸ˜†

her emotions means 10-12 fck words and some whining ..some making faces 
jaise yahan pe log care kar rahe hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

No body hate her ...people just judge her becasue she participate in a reality show ..jahan show ka format hi judge karne ka hai 
 Profile  PM 
Credit Zandu baam
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One suggestion TM... Your posts are loved.. Keep writing.. Don't get affected by anything here.. I loved each points.. Bani though has many flaws but she is real and this makes her the best out of whole slot
Persistantcave thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

wow that's give her to licence abuse other loved once on national TV πŸ‘πŸ˜›... everyone has abused bani is not the special case

Dnt jusge me but i will judge everyone πŸ˜›πŸ˜† everyone judged her , sometimes she too judges whats the big deal

Honest Friend aur bully friend ..gaurav naam suna suna sa lag raha hai πŸ€£.. fights make friendship stronger, unlike ropa fights which is for footage and cameraπŸ˜†

Yes we saw her back bitching about Gaurav  πŸ˜›πŸ˜† even gaurav does the same .. in ropa frienship too many times both bitched at their back.. in m3 too they bitched each other at their backπŸ˜†

She is bully , she filthy mouth, she jealous and she knows one thing ..i have all right other even dnt have Rights ka R
lopa is J , lopa is insecure , lopa takes convenience stands.. atleast bani is better as she is consistent throughout

Yes but when she need you , she will begging ...whr are baba OM ..gauhar se milna hai ...apne aap ko nominate kar lo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

she never begged anyone check ur facts clear😳..she was trolling baba , even the bani haters understood n suppoorted her but i know its difficult for u to digest good things about her.. πŸ˜†

Fighter πŸ˜† aisa fighter jo abuse se jayda fight karta hai aur har task haar jata hai 

again check ur facts clear😳 she abused n abuses but then who in this bigg boss house never abused or abuses... ? har task means each task right ? but she won some tasks too.. then how can u say she failed in all tasks.. even if u say she failed in all tasks then mona too failed in almost all tasks .. y there is no complaint from ur side towards her.. obsession for bani at its peakπŸ˜†

Isko boltey hai victim card πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Gaurav koan tha waise ?

if she played victim , then she could have cried buckts always.. which she never did so u r proved wrong again.. moreover in many unseen videos she has told several times , she loves her company , loves to be with herself. so how come thats playing victim card?😲she was happy when she was with gaurav n two different strong personalities when come together , fights are bound to happen😳

Yes she likes what she likes aur if someone shown her mirror she started abuse and bully them with her anda protein wali body 

when she doen't interferes in others job , y do u interfere in hers.. agar kar liya then face it πŸ˜†.. anda protein wali body thing i have reported😳

Yes we saw how much space she gave to people ..we saw when gauahr came πŸ˜†

again check ur facts clear.. gauhar is her friend or more than a friend a soul sister n she has mentioned it a lot of times she is territorial on her relationships.. i hope u understand the meaning of territorial😳

Yes that's she still has grudge with Lopa wo bhi without any reasonπŸ˜†

its vice versaπŸ˜†

her emotions means 10-12 fck words and some whining ..some making faces 
atleast she doesnt pretend like lopa..na? its far better than fake shedding of crocodile tears n keeping grudges n bitching 24*7 ... in her way bani is better😳bol toh aise rahe ho jaise lopa ne apni poori zindagi mein kabhi gaali na di hoπŸ˜†

jaise yahan pe log care kar rahe hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

agar she doesn't effect u then this post must not effect u too😳, u should have ignored this post πŸ₯±, kyun time waste karke jawaab diya.. see i know u have secret crush on bani.. bol do kuch galat nahin haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

No body hate her ...people just judge her becasue she participate in a reality show ..jahan show ka format hi judge karne ka hai 

aap logon ke posts se saaf dikh raha hai whether u people are biased , judging her or bashing her.. so dont give an excuse in the name of judging herπŸ˜†
 Profile  PM 
Credit Zandu baam

replied in blue
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree and so well written.
Also she never holds grudges or brings up past wrongs to justify herself. Does not go into lengthy explanations and is unapologetically real and not afraid to show herself warts and all.

Also I like her firmness in resolve and clarity of thought. Never does anything thinking how it would look, how it would affect her image, but just follows her heart and accepts that she is flawed and has no misconceptions about herself or others.
Buffydaslayer thumbnail
She is the most real person in the house!! 
Bani FTW⭐️