Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Thanks for pm. How can i denied to read ur stories dear that too for rishbala. Wonderful start. Madhu n rk both are very objective n have sharp brain to examine the person in short time. They both consider each other minutely. Thats awesome. Their conversation gives out that they belong to high class. But why this mukund is showing his attitude to madhu. I think this concept has potential to be a FF so u can try ur hand on that. Waiting for next.

Thanks so much dear..aww that's so sweet of you ..πŸ€—
sure will try ..πŸ‘πŸΌas of now i have planned to make it an FS or if possible SS..but i will see to it..πŸ˜ƒ

About Mukund you will get to know in next update.πŸ˜‰
thanks for the suggestion and that you think this concept has potential to be an FF..
So happy you loved it..and you came.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Hello friends ..hope you are doing good..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot for the awesome response to this story ..πŸ€—

So happy you loved it..😳

you all were curious to know that who is Mukund? πŸ˜‰

Madhu's bro πŸ˜† partner or who? 

sorry😳

he is not Madhu's bro ..🀣

but you will get to know who is he??πŸ˜›

here's posting part-2 

hope you like this one too..

scroll down for  update in next post and pls give your precious feedback.❀️  πŸ˜³

Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Madhu looked at Mukund and said

"What you want now ..i have already appointed him..he is Rk ..i mean Rishabh Kundra.."

"But its my work too ...why you have taken decision yourself ..without even discussing with me ?"

"See Mukund ..can we talk about it later ..ok fine ..you were not coming for past 1 hour so I started IV ..i wanted to finalise now..i don't have much time..i have to go for an exhibition too..plus its very imp decision ..and I wanted to be assured myself ..no big deal right !!"

"You do what you want hai na !! fine .."

"Uff!! "Madhu made a face like she was fed up with the drama going on ..

"Mukund ..no body is snatching your position in this co..ok ..calm down and meet Mr. Rk..he will be handling supervision of all our projects including our ads and marketing departments too..

We needed a person who can join us and take this fashion house to new heights ..and Mr. Rk will join us from now ..Mr. Rk he is Mukund ..his position is ..you can say next to me ..he.."
"I know,he is Mukund sir .. ma'am .."before she could say more ..he said ..by this Mukund became happy ..and adjusted his collar infact raised it..

"Ma'am I can come back after sometime ..you can talk to sir ..i mean .."

"No need ..all employees/ directors/bosses etc are equal here ..infact you can go with Mukund and have some details about your work..he will tell you everything ..and ya don't call Ma'am Sir ..ok.."

"But...ok as you say Madhubala ..I mean how can I? you are my boss!!"

"Call me Madhu only..no ma'am."

"Sure ..you like short names right.."he smiled. .and in return she too smiled ..

"Smart Mr.Rk..you are an observer..good for us.."

"Thank you Ma'am...oops Madhu ..."

"That's better."

and
than she addressed Mukund .."Is it fine now ? you will tell him na ?"

"Ofcourse Madhu ..its my work ..but pls form next time ..wait for me na.. I .."

"I know ..and see your position is not going anywhere ..relax..your father and my father ..were best friends ..and I promised them that you will join my company ...we are also childhood friends..be assure ..tell me till now have you faced any prob here..?"

And grow up pls ..i just appointed Rk here and you are reacting as if I did some blunder..this is my co.. and I know very well where I must involve and where only you can handle ..is it clear now? I don't want any further discussion on that ..hope you get it .."

Madhu was saying in such a calmed voice .. Rk noticed but Mukund looked lil offended but he overcome it in a sec

"No prob Madhu ..i know it ..you know na how emotional I am so I just..i know you will never give my position to any one else..and i have no prob here..you are amazing."

"Its ok ..as long as anyone of us is not doing anything wrong in the co..he /she is here ..ok I am going now ..Rk you pls discuss it with him ..bye for now..see you tomorrow sharp at 9."
Again she murmured ..only Mukund could listen it..

"Again saying hope you won't create any more scene now..and what you wanted ..i have transferred.."

Mukund nodded in yes ..infact he was more happy with what is being transferred ..he requested her to grant loan for the new car he wanted to buy ..

She said something and left ..Rk looked at her ..couldn't listened .. but saw her going ..and than looked at Mukund ..it seemed..may be the kind of attention he wanted .. he didn't got it ..or may be something else..but he became happy in a min..what's the matter? He thought but discarded the thought next min. He didn't knew about their equation much ..but he know now that they are friends and he has a hold in co..but also that Madhu don't listen to anybody even if close ones when it comes to company..she is so dedicated and loyal towards her work and employees..but at the same time she can't bear anything wrong..he loved her attitude ..

Thinking of her he went away with Mukund ..

-----~-----

Next morning Madhu was getting ready for office when she saw herself in mirror ..she remembered Rk and his talks ..don't know what happened but she wanted to change her dress  than again she dropped the idea..thinking why she should do this ? she is good as she is ..no need to change herself ..her appearance ..and for whom? She won't fall in trap again..she put her spects and went out of the room..

Seeing her ..her mom Padmini said.."Madhu beta ..where are you lost?"
"Hmm..Maa what ?"

"Madhu I am asking something ..beta what have you done to yourself ? You became a workaholic only ..you came so late last night .."

"Maa pls now you don't start again ..i mean .."

"Madhu who else said this?"

"Maa I am fine ..and yest was so hectic ..today is a presentation ..so will talk to you later ..pakka ..ok now have to go ..muahh"she kissed her cheeks and went away ..

Padmini was really worried for Madhu..she wanted to talk to her now..she put her heart and soul in the business ..just to turn her father dream to reality..she was interested in business but his father Shamsher Malik fell ill..he had prolonged illness ..

though he taught her the basics but after his death ..she managed everything herself ..she wanted to take up the business to top and she is succeeding in her journey too..but somewhere she left herself ..she don't want to talk about anything else and its like she is married to her work..but she somewhere understand what made Madhu like this ? still she tries to ask till when she will be escaping from this ??

She have to talk to her ..she can't wait anymore ..

Suddenly Munkund came and show her his new car ..took her blessings and said 

"Aunty ji coz of you..all this could happen ..you also said Madhu to grant loan ..thanks for the help.."

"Are nahi..nahi koi baat nahi ..Madhu is a sweet girl ..you needed it ..so I also said her to grant the loan as early as possible..and you don't have to give the interest OK ..I will talk to Madhu about this..you are family ..just relax.."

"Auntyji I am speechless..you are great..it means a lot "he touched her feet again..and smiled while doing this..

"Don't worry ..anything else you need ..pls tell me..OK..don't hesitate.."

Mukund nodded and went ..

Madhu entered in lift and saw Rk there too..he greeted ..she replied too..

Rk stealing a glance at her ..which couldn't remain un noticed by her..

Going out from lift she said "Hope you will have a good time here ..just don't forget your duties towards this co.all the best .will meet you after an hour in my cabin OK.."
He nodded and keep looking at her till she was in reach of his eyes..and now was waiting for the meeting.

x-----------------------x

Thanks friends.❀️ 
Deepti.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Sorry for late update but couldn't make it earlier.
now updated.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Pms are  in progress. πŸ˜³Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
Risingsun626 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm. Nice update. Whatever position mukund may have but he dont have goodwill for madhu i guess by his manupulative behaviour where he did not think about the presences of a quite stranger rk before starting his renting for his position in the company. Again he is manupulating padmini aunty for pressuring madhu to pass car loan. Madhu is tolrating him just for sake old relations but seems its not going so far as after the presence of rk surely mukund will do something stupidity out of jealous of his capability.waiting for next.
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
I think mukku is a villian .. 
N is with madhu for his own benifits..
Thnks for pm.. 
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update deep
Its very nice to see madhu as a strong businesswoman
Mukund is overreacting πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm sissy
Waiting for next part
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyg.. Update mil gaya..
Thanmyou so muvh for the uppdated deepti..

Between u & me..
Whats between u & me ?
Frienship😳

And whats bettween rishbala ?
Loveship..lolz..

Okk so this muku came into pictire..
Did he forget where he stands..
He is behaving like sick idiot.. And trying to persuade everyone..

Oh, hekl.. He has problem.. Big thing with Rk..
Hope rk would make it more difficult to him..

And i feel like cause of him only..
Rk & madhu would come close..

Dazzling update deepti.. Just like dazzling deepti..

Hahahaa..
Thanks for pm :)
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Deep..
Mukund was overacting..
Because of old friendship,He is in her company.
Madhu starts to like RK.
Update soon..