swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I wonder how will people react if salman wins?
PS-bombard votes for shantanuuu!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Salman wins, he will be the biggest joke ever and even JDJ and Rangeela 
If Teriya wins, the JDJ will have a permanent name for unfairness

If Shan wins, he will finally get what he deserved :)

VOTE 'SHA" :)👍🏼
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shaan is the winner fr me and even sid is better thn teriya and that nanga punga
Roshan.Acc thumbnail
Salman is the ONLY dancer of jdj9 who has attempted more different dance form. Its not even my opinion, its a fact. He has attempted Salsa, Waltz, Swing, Tango, Belly dance, Aerial, acrogymnastics, tandav, flamenco and krumping. You can imagine it he attempted 10 different dance form. And there is not a SINGLE dance form which salman has not attempted in his life, he has attempted and nailed all of them, he has attempted tap dance, giba dance, chhau, contemporary, modern cotemporary, solstrom, bachata, pasa doble, kizumba, Afro & Acrobacia, hip hop, robotics, ballroom, rumba, rope mallakhamb, locking n popping, classical dance. <<< THIS IS SALMAN YUSUFF KHAN FOR YOU ALL.. ONE AMONG THE MOST VERSATILE DANCER INDIA EVER HAD.
And shantanu is, One of the best or the best itself hip-hop dancer India ever had. But the best versatile dancer as i have seen many comments like that ?
No this is joke of the century. I really respect shantanu for the talent he has as a hip-hopper. But please dont say he is the most versatile dancer. I can say he is a good dancer in general.
As for his journey on jdj, he has attempted 3 or 4 times hip-hop dance, contemporary( In which there were some hip-hop moves), classical dance, robotics, and chhau and all his freestyle or bollywood dance form contained mostly hip-hop steps. Im not saying he did not nail them though... He should atleast try some new dance forms like salman did.
Salman attempted 10 different dance form this season.
Y12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshan.Acc

Salman is the ONLY dancer of jdj9 who has attempted more different dance form. Its not even my opinion, its a fact. He has attempted Salsa, Waltz, Swing, Tango, Belly dance, Aerial, acrogymnastics, tandav, flamenco and krumping. You can imagine it he attempted 10 different dance form. And there is not a SINGLE dance form which salman has not attempted in his life, he has attempted and nailed all of them, he has attempted tap dance, giba dance, chhau, contemporary, modern cotemporary, solstrom, bachata, pasa doble, kizumba, Afro & Acrobacia, hip hop, robotics, ballroom, rumba, rope mallakhamb, locking n popping, classical dance. <<< THIS IS SALMAN YUSUFF KHAN FOR YOU ALL.. ONE AMONG THE MOST VERSATILE DANCER INDIA EVER HAD.

And shantanu is, One of the best or the best itself hip-hop dancer India ever had. But the best versatile dancer as i have seen many comments like that ?
No this is joke of the century. I really respect shantanu for the talent he has as a hip-hopper. But please dont say he is the most versatile dancer. I can say he is a good dancer in general.
As for his journey on jdj, he has attempted 3 or 4 times hip-hop dance, contemporary( In which there were some hip-hop moves), classical dance, robotics, and chhau and all his freestyle or bollywood dance form contained mostly hip-hop steps. Im not saying he did not nail them though... He should atleast try some new dance forms like salman did.

so Salman attempted 10 dancing styles, too good for him.. if he would have danced a little more. He just made his choreo partner dance and what he did was only lifting Aish 😆 

Talking about other seasons except this one he was good but his dance quality dropped even though he tried so many styles.. Even Arjun and Shakti tried many styles 
Shan is versatile, he did 1. Hip pop 2. Freestyle 3. Contemporary 4.Chau 5. Robotics 6.Semi classical 7.Tap dance/broadway 8. Lyrical 9.Tango 10. Bollywood 11.Dandiya  More than 10 :P 
Did you watched his other shows? You stated all the dance styles Salman did in his entire life but compare it to what Shan did only in JDJ. Please be fair and maybe try to watch D3. 

And thanks a lot for appreciating Shan's hip pop. It was good to talk to a Salman fan without him bashing Shan. Thanks :) May the best win 

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
rohangopal thumbnail
Im not able to reply you from the other acc.
Ofc being someone fan does not mean i should disrespect others.
Infact i respect others too.
So you counting freestyle and bollywood and the 10sec which he did tap dance ? :O

So lets me add other 3 danceforms salman also attempted. :D
Bollywood, Freestyle and contemporary(he tried for 10 sec)

Basically im not telling you to stop loving and supporting or rooting for shantanu and start doing all these for salman, but what im just trying to say learn to respect him for there is nearly no one who haa mastered so many danceforms.

Tell me how many danceforms shantanu performed on D3 ?
Has shantanu ever performed on danceforms like solstrom pasa doble or even an aerial act, bachata, ballroom, acrogymnastics, acrobacia or kizumba ?

Y12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohangopal

So you counting freestyle and bollywood and the 10sec which he did tap dance ? :O

Basically im not telling you to stop loving and supporting or rooting for shantanu and start doing all these for salman, but what im just trying to say learn to respect him for there is nearly no one who haa mastered so many danceforms.

Has shantanu ever performed on danceforms like solstrom pasa doble or even an aerial act, bachata, ballroom, acrogymnastics, acrobacia or kizumba ?

I said tap dance/broadway

And at least Shan dances for the 10 sec you are talking about. Not like Salman who hardly dance

Yes, he did some of them.  Ballroom, Pasa dole , skate dance and many more. .  and saying Salman is the most versatile dancer is a joke itself, forget Shantanu but there are other indian dancers who can do so many styles,even more than him. 

I used to like Salman from DID to Jhalak. I thought he was good. But this season, I have no respect left for him. Firstly the fact that a winner -choregarpher participates , the fact that he lied about his prop round and multiple times, his attitude, the fact that they hasn't shown anything new and keep doing same stuff again and again, no creativity, minimum dance, special treatment and marks he gets and yeah the fact that he copied dance/concepts and claimed that it's his own and the way he ask for votes with the emotional card! Yup these are facts
Thanks but no thanks

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely understand you point...

But let me make few things clear...One can feel that Shantanu has not attempted manydifferent dance form..But that's not true at all...The only thing he was lacking behind was larger than life Concept but knowing him...He always believed in doing pure Dancing. He used Dance to enhance his act rather than using big concepts and props.

And coming to the point about Shantanu dancing different dance form than I sorry to disappoint you but yess he indeed attempted many different dance form, like
Salsa
Tango
Skate dance
Pasa doble ( I genuinely recommend you to what that performance of his..It's one of the hottest performance I have seen)
Ariel 
Contemporary
Bollywood
Freestyle
Zombie dance
Animation
And may more...

No intension to offend you but felt the need to let you inform about the other different dance styles the had attempted.

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshan.Acc

Yes,you maybe absolutely right. But the question here is,Salman yusuff khan may have attempted 10 or 1000 dance forms AFTER LITERALLY MASTERING THE WHOLE JDJ! I mean this person is on jdj since like forever ,choreographed it,won it, and for some reason channel's favourite (we can see that well in the scores even when he performs average) and now he's a celeb contestant LOL ! how is it fair on others ,not talking about shan because he has proved that he is equally badass,he is THE WORLD CHAMP OF WOD! But talking about on a whole ,throughout the season we've all clearly seen channel was biased towards him!
I would'nt have mind if he was a judge,but this whole thing seems unfair and if Salman wins then 100000% show is scripted because salman's fan following is not even close to shantanu's fan following he has trended on twitter so many times,his insta followers are 134K more than salman's followers!
And also ,shan got some ardent fans like us who are busy voting and rooting for him!
Cheers :)Edited by swarontanha786 - 7 years ago
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Firstly OK shan did 10 secs tap dance and did hip hop for remaining 1.50 mins. But salman does 10 secs dancing and 1.50 mins lifting aish or supporting her. So if u consider those 10 secs dancing of his as different dance forms then y can't we. Secondly atleast know something about the person u r commenting about. U asked whether he did different dance forms right. The reply is he has done more than that. I highly recommend you to watch those so that you'll know that salsa tango pasa doble can be done even by dancing not by mere standing and lifting your partner.(sorry but that's all he does this season). And last u said there's no one who had mastered so many dance forms right? Maybe ur right. But shan did many forms than him without even mastering these forms and did exceptionally well.

And sorry its just that I liked salman in previous seasons. He was good. But in this season his performances are average but he's over scored. And he copies acts too.( u may say aish is the choreo here but we've watched salman dance for five seasons to know who choreos the acts).