THE STRANGER..........(RAJEEV KHANDELWAL AND PRIYANKA BASSI FF)

rajveernainalov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii...I have been a silent readerfor a long time.Now I think I should start my own ff.Well.,I am not a writer.This is my very first Work.So please help me in writting well.
This story is based on my fav. Couple Rajeev and Priyanka..

This is not based on LRL.It is my imagination only
so the story goes here..
                                                              PART 1
Sometimes only a single meeting with an unknown disturbs us so much that we become restless for long time.This time extends sometime.Sometime people remember their first meeting with an unknown for months or years,some can remember it till their death.And sometimes as our cinema tells us,people reincarnate themselves.Last fact is true or not,we don't know but one thing is sure-we unite ourselves with that stranger.We always think about him or her.That guy changes our life for forever...
I am a cricketer.I am good at grounds.I am better on field.I am not admiring myself but I've heard people saying this.Well,this is not the issue.I am restless.I am too restless.I can't sleep at nights.I always wake up during half sleep.I always hear a voice in my dream.When I am playing,I am away from all this.I love my passion.I can't live without it.But...but...but...I can't live without that thing too which has been disturbing me for a long time.It happened four years ago.And my life changed.
so this was part 1.I am new so please forgive me for my mistakes.I'll try to do my best.I'll wait for your comments and suggestion.So do comment and like pleaese.Edited by rajveernainalov - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey just believe in urself...i m sure ur story will be amazing...waiting to read it
PART 2
And my life changed...
My father is a doctor.He has everything which a man dreams of.My mom is anfashion designer.She is busy with her projects.Not since I was born,but she is busy.My sister,not real sister,is the person who thinks about me and too much.She knows me very well but she never knew about my restlessness.Why??because I never showed her.She asked me but I always lied that I was tired or worried of my performance etc.Thanks to my profession,I was never caught.
I have told about myself.Although it's not enough but this is all I want to tell.Well,I can add some more things too but I think this is enough for now..
I am again in my room.I don't wanna be here.I hate being alone.It's a big hotel room.Yes,today was my match.We lost it.No big deal.It is common in games.But I am not worried about this defeat or my very poor 44...I got run out.But I know I'll hit a century in this series.But again here.. I am with my problems
I think that none can be so helpless like me.I ...I am unable to do what I want to.I am unable to sleep.I am unable to breath...damn it.I am a living person for others but I know I am dying inside.Four years,...since last four years,I am dying.Hey..I am not suffering from a fatal disease. I am missing something badly.Yes,I need someone I need that person in my life rightnow.But I know this is impossible.So I have no cure for my pain.How unlucky I am!
Thanx for your apppreciation. But I am nervous.
I've updated next part.Have a look.
Originally posted by: sonamiglesias

Hey just believe in urself...i m sure ur story will be amazing...waiting to read it

Thanq for your appreciation.I am kinda nervous.
I've updated next part.Have a look.
sridhsc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Different concept, continue soon
Take care
Originally posted by: rajeeviansonai

Nice dear

Thnx dear
Originally posted by: sridhsc

Different concept, continue soon

Take care

I'll continue it but having tight schedule with my study.But I'll try my best to upfate asap.
And Thnx for cmmnt
PART 3
How unlucky I am!
I am going to my cupboard.I want to see something.Well,it is my medicine.I can't be okk by it but it helps me.Letter...A letter..Yes this is a letter.Written by that stranger.I never wished for anything so badly.when I was kid,I used to hate chattering girls.Yes,they eat your minds.They are so silly.I hate them.My benchmate,kiara...how much she talked.She always bored me.But I was too patient so I always endured her.Ponchu,,,,I named her.I was always a introvert.Never interested in such things.Not like that I never got attracted towards someone.This is characteristics of a human.So I was too fascinated.But my attraction vanished very soon.Then I fell for cricket and got caught with it.In my college,I woke up in late nights to ensure my selection.Again my damn badluck,I performed well but my father became villain.He talked to my coach and forced him to reject me.Come on,he can do so.He is famous in city.I don't know what the shit he talked with coach.But he made his mind
to reject me only in 15 min.God,,,why he is a doc.He must be a politician.So my dream was broken.But for the first time in history,after bad time again bad time came.yaaa...I was rejected but I thought atleast of playing my college matches.But again badluck, dad was against it.He asked me to choose study over cricket.I didn't do that.As a result,father banned my cricket coaching.I was hopeless.I wanna die that time.It seems weird.But I was a teen and got excited.So I decided to leave my house at age of 17.I was silly na... Yes I was.Because that decision changed my life.
danish1 thumbnail
Super... Please continue soon