Lopa Murdra is like Karishma Tanna

Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa is exactly like Karishma Tanna - Viscous, Cunning, opportunist & a Bully. 
Except that Tanna could do a better job at makeup. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqbaaz5460 thumbnail
Lopa is not like tanna infact I find bani similer to her selfish n selfcentered. She doesn't know how to respect others ! Moreover she lack maturity 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not at all. Karishma was a bimbo of the highest order, while Lopa is clever. Yeah she has some black side, but Karishma was totally black.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed! Lopamudra is a opportunist as the way she started CRYING literally proved how cunning is she. I'm glad she was confronted along with Bani as both were wrong.

But Bani didn't do any drama like Lopa for gaining sympathy. Lopa CRIED for sympathy and there she was exposed!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣Please! The housemates had voted Lopa as selfless. She has always thought about other people. They even said even with that disgusting baba it was her who gave him food. 
If anyone is selfish like Tanna it is Bani. But in my opinion Bani is more self centered than Tanna. 
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sry...there is no comparison between lopa nd karishma but I can recommend another name...BANI J😉...she will be better match👏 Edited by ss95 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Agreed! Lopamudra is a opportunist as the way she started CRYING literally proved how cunning is she. I'm glad she was confronted along with Bani as both were wrong.

But Bani didn't do any drama like Lopa for gaining sympathy. Lopa CRIED for sympathy and there she was exposed!

Lopa knows how to press those buttons & she hits below the belt.