Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I like Kubra Khan and Mikaal together. Glad they are working together again. 
Umm Ushna ? Hope it's not a love triangle. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
its the writer of beaib and saya e deewar so dont expect much
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Kubra Khan is almost in every chanel: Hum, Geo, ARY and Urdu1 ..She is everywhere.😃
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khuda aur muhabbat 2. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Oh yes she hasnt entered yet
awida thumbnail
I feel like she entered ..because of promos and the poster.😃
awida thumbnail

I mean the old promos , before the show started. I downloaded the ost which has those promos..and I watch it daily. ðŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail

Sana Fukher is a very well-known name in the world of entertainment and has done numerous films till date. From starring in locals projects to doing Bollywood films, Sana is surely a popular name. The famous star has also stepped into the drama industry and is geared up to slay us all in upcoming drama Alif Allah aur Insaan'.

HIP got in touch with Sana to know more about her role in the drama.

Sana replied, "I play a character called Nigar, I really liked this role because it was very challenging and quite different from what I have done up till now."

Sana has worked with many directors but this time around she got a chance to work with veteran director Ahson Talish. "It was quite an experience," Sana added,

"It was an honour for me to work with Ahsan, as an actor it was a dream come true to work along a man who is so talented and understands his actors so well and gets the best performance out of them."

Sana will be paired opposite Farhan Ali Agha and was all praises for the whole concept behind Alif Allah aur Insaan.

Beside Sana and Farhan Ali Agha, the drama will also star Meekal Zulfiqar, Kubra Khan, Ushna Shah, Abid Ali, Shehzad Sheikh, Sana, Saba Hameed, Mohsin Gillani, Ainy Zaidi and Naima Khan. Mikaal Zulfiar will be playing the lead role of Shahzeb Shah in the drama and the story will be about his spiritual evolution and his struggle to obtain the love. Alif Allah aur Insaan is Hum tv's next big project written by Qaisra Hayat and is an MD productions serial
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Who is sana fukher 
Omggg

It has Farhan Ali agha 

I love love love Farhan Ali agha 

Wish he did more shows 

The supporting cast is pretty good I must say 

But why ushnah Shah 

When will hum tv stop casting her 

I like kubra Khan