One thing I like Lopa for is ...

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
My dislike for Lopa is well known but the one reason I would really applaud Lopa is because she turned a delusional daily soap hero aka Rohan into a complete zero. The way Lopa played him through the game would be a text book case of how to ruin your ally's game. Bravo Lopa. Just for this one thing, you deserve a spot in the finale. #FemmeFatale ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rohan is Lopa's vote bank. 
She knew he's a popular TV actor that's why she started clinging to him from Day 1.
Now she treats him like shit every other day and then starts talking to him again in 2 nanoseconds cuz she knows if she lets him go then she's as good as gone. ðŸ˜†
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Rohan is Lopa's vote bank. 

She knew he's a popular TV actor that's why she started clinging to him from Day 1.
Now she treats him like shit every other day and then starts talking to him again in 2 nanoseconds cuz she knows if she lets him go then she's as good as gone. ðŸ˜†

And the guy does not even have a spine. I was cringing when he said aap mujhe kuch bhi bolo, main aapke saath rakhunga. Dosti ya desperation? ðŸ¤¢
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOOL What a Player *strictly to be read in Anil Kapoor's accent*
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rohan was great until...
khud toh doobi, usko bhi le doobi. 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont  like girls who are so insecure like Lopa , if she would have genuinely won Miss India , she would have been less superfical more human.
I got not a single thing for her or people like her 

Edited by ShahZur - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostNfound

And the guy does not even have a spine. I was cringing when he said aap mujhe kuch bhi bolo, main aapke saath rakhunga. Dosti ya desperation? ðŸ¤¢

but that's what I like in him he shows his bharappan. but he is ruining his own game this way. he should just speak his mind and be more vocal specially now when finale s near and stop just being around Lopa.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mai kal jarur notice karunga , Rohan jistarasevbani se. Jhagar raha tha lopa ko lekar , kal woh bani ke liye Keya karte hai..
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rohan playimg gud initially..but now seems he is there only to serve his mistress Lopa. ..he has turmed into her puppet.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaan_aatma

rohan's journey in bigg boss

first weeks:

play air guitar

mid weeks:
mr india

recent weeks:
crib about unfairness and babysit lopa

I know. He has gotten worse more recently with trying to win bheek ki sympathy by blaming all on Bigg Boss.