Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I hate the track.. raghav does not believe naina... noe nothing can save raina relation. Naina will not forgive raghav... entire story line has been changed. Story was raina love story... bit now there is nothing about that. Payarr to suru hua nehi..or yeh molestation track k wajase raina ke bech kuch nehi raha
mayuloveu thumbnail
Guys where are u all?? Loved todays episode... but i am very dissapoined with raghav that he did not stands for naina when she needed him for most. He should be strong...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Fiza..I came late from office so missed initial 5 to 7 minutes.

Pam , Sudha, Veer & Sanjana are discussing something. Pam & Sudha are upset that Sanjana has told Naina that she is not pregnant.

Drunken scene of Naian. She keeps on asking him would he have kissed Sanjana if she was in this state.(Cold weather condition). Raghav said..are you mad, she is getting married to my bro. She tells presume if she is not getting married to veer..then what you would have done. An annoyed Raghav to stop Naina.s rant says yes I would have kissed her.

Naina is completely drunk and want to say khari khoti to Mehras. Raghav takes him to a hotel. Naina full talli falls on Raghav . Some cute moments.
Next morning Naina tells Raghav that he made him drunk & took advantage of her & fights with him..(in a cute way though). Raghav said he knew she will behave like this that's why he has recorded how she behaved last night & tried to take advantage of him 😆

Raghav threatens Naina to keep quiet & behave properly otherwise he will make this video Viral among family members 😳
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
now after this there will be MMS scandal track😎
thanks for update preeti dii
well-wisher thumbnail
Some are finding it Ok but I did not like it when in talli state Naina kicked Raghav in the middle of road
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanchu, i had posted it in that post, but copy pasting it here too.I might have missed few parts, do watch the episode it was funny😆

Naina was shivering and raghav gives her wine and asks her to drink, and she drinks it.veer pam sudha n sanju were discussing about naina's audacity and sanju said she mistakenly blurted out the truth of her pregnancy to naina.Pam and sudha scolds sanju.raghav asked naina to give bottle but she says no, n drinks more.She says who are you to stop me, n he says m ur.. but stops in the middle. Then she says, you said you will not kiss me, but if sanju was in my place would you kiss her? and raghav looks uncomfortable and says are u mad? she is marrying veer.. she says if she wasn't marrying veer would you have kissed her? He says you are mad, n she says no m happy , did u see veer's face? he was so angry that he had to wash your feet and he had to do it because of my saying!! Raghav thinks even now she is thinking about veer. He says lets go n she says leave me go away,She again asks whether he would kiss sanju? n he says yes, i would have if she was dying in the cold.Naina gets angry and kicks him and laughs.He says i know you didnt want to marry me, but why are you beating me? and upon that you are laughing too. This is domestic violence its not allowed.She says you complain this to your complain box sanjana.

He says please lets go, n says why cant indian girls handle themselves after boozing. She sings desi girl desi girl😆.She climbs the top of the car and starts shouting austria walon meri story suno😆, somehow he manages to get her down and then she says ghar le chalo mehras ko sunana hei.Then he thinks he can't take her there now, she might create scene in front of guests, so he takes her to their room i.e outhouse. She doesn't stop drinking even after his warnings.She says whose house is this and how it looks so big😆. Then stands on the bed and drinks again but trpis and falls on raghav and they had an eyelock.She says chance marneki kaushish karrahe ho😆.At the end makes him drink forcibly and he too falls a sleep, morning she gets up and starts scolding him, but smart raghav had recorded whole scene and says" austria walo dekho yahi hei wo aurat jo apni pati ki izzat ke peeche padi hui thi🤣 .

Precap: naina was apologising pam n sudha that raghav couldn't come on time because of her.

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

mast epi hai baby.

"mard ko dard nahi hootha"
kick🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Some are finding it Ok but I did not like it when in talli state Naina kicked Raghav in the middle of road

preeti dii funny scene hai treat it like one.
already baki drama ka sir pair nahi.

itna sochne jayenge saare pagal khane mein milenge
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissAngryBird

Sanchu, i had posted it in that post, but copy pasting it here too.I might have missed few parts, do watch the episode it was funny😆

Naina was shivering and raghav gives her wine and asks her to drink, and she drinks it.veer pam sudha n sanju were discussing about naina's audacity and sanju said she mistakenly blurted out the truth of her pregnancy to naina.Pam and sudha scolds sanju.raghav asked naina to give bottle but she says no, n drinks more.She says who are you to stop me, n he says m ur.. but stops in the middle. Then she says, you said you will not kiss me, but if sanju was in my place would you kiss her? and raghav looks uncomfortable and says are u mad? she is marrying veer.. she says if she wasn't marrying veer would you have kissed her? He says you are mad, n she says no m happy , did u see veer's face? he was so angry that he had to wash your feet and he had to do it because of my saying!! Raghav thinks even now she is thinking about veer. He says lets go n she says leave me go away,She again asks whether he would kiss sanju? n he says yes, i would have if she was dying in the cold.Naina gets angry and kicks him and laughs.He says i know you didnt want to marry me, but why are you beating me? and upon that you are laughing too. This is domestic violence its not allowed.She says you complain this to your complain box sanjana.

He says please lets go, n says why cant indian girls handle themselves after boozing. She sings desi girl desi girl😆.She climbs the top of the car and starts shouting austria walon meri story suno😆, somehow he manages to get her down and then she says ghar le chalo mehras ko sunana hei.Then he thinks he can't take her there now, she might create scene in front of guests, so he takes her to their room i.e outhouse. She doesn't stop drinking even after his warnings.She says whose house is this and how it looks so big😆. Then stands on the bed and drinks again but trpis and falls on raghav and they had an eyelock.She says chance marneki kaushish karrahe ho😆.At the end makes him drink forcibly and he too falls a sleep, morning she gets up and starts scolding him, but smart raghav had recorded whole scene and says" austria walo dekho yahi hei wo aurat jo apni pati ki izzat ke peeche padi hui thi🤣 .

Precap: naina was apologising pam n sudha that raghav couldn't come on time because of her.

thanks Raj. bhai uploaded a recorded version on YT. maine dekh liya😃
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

preeti dii funny scene hai treat it like one.
already baki drama ka sir pair nahi.

itna sochne jayenge saare pagal khane mein milenge

Sanchu..people can have different opinion. Scene funny tha ok but it did not do any good to Naina's character.

People are calling me hypocrite in DD AT. Suddenly they are finding fault in each & every action of Raghav..why he scratched Naina, why he dragged Naina in car , why he handcuffed Naina

Sanhu..I think I am done with this forum.

As such all are ready to criticize Raghav in upcoming track. Some look genuinely unhappy with the upcoming track,but some seem to be waiting for this moment.

Anyways..I am really upset right now