Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

PS: on a lighter note...If I was Piku, I would hug Mona, say sorry for misunderstanding her a bit over Manu...but be extremely wary of leaving Manu alone with Sarah (Reema)...USCgirl and Uma...πŸ˜†...Gosh...you three articulate yourself so well and love Manu so much...that as Piku I would stand no chance...😲...🀣

Did ya just happen to say somethin, Croozer? Hmmm? πŸ˜†

That said, yeah, we gals do love Manu quite dearly πŸ˜³ , but since I'm already taken, I relinquish my rights herein πŸ˜†. 
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hippo 'loved' Manveer so much this season that I thought this parody would make even him smile!...Take a look:

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sarah for these kind words. I will update this post later.

We are certainly a family here on this thread. Everybody on this thread have impressed me a lot. Any member whenever visits Toronto please don't forget to give me a call. You are invited to stay with us. I am going to post my contact number on my profile. Stay blessed.

regards,

Jas
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

My friends, we have become essentially a family.
For appreciation and in honor:

Some to few paragraphs of how much you all mean to me,and how awesome you guys are.

Uma2010 (aka Uma)- I first vividly noticed you when you made a post about how disappointed you were on Bani, how you were looking forward to her and how she didn't meet your expectations. Then again, I noticed how you made a few supporting arguments in favour of M2 at the time. Contrary to what many people believed, you are someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to. What essentially caught my eyes were, how articulate you expressed yourself with a high level of vocabulary and cognition skills. πŸ‘  I decided to give you a PM, to see if you're interested in joining the AT... and it was one of the best decisions I ever made and I'm really thankful and glad I met such a wonderful and perceptive human being you. 😳❀️

This is may be repetitive, but once again I must say it. I'm going to missing you very dearly. It was an absolute pleasure, and honor to be able to spend time with you on so many days of the week, and I dearly hope we are of the same side as next year too, just so we can relive again the memorable moments that shared here in this forum. πŸ˜Š We had a lot of fun, made each other laugh, and were quite honest in our views for Manu. You made me smile and gave me so much support, and so you'll be always be remembered by me, and thankful for that. Your humor especially when you're in the mood really makes me smile even more than usual. I love your sarcasm when you're agressive, because not only are you truthful but also you debunk people to a point of them making them look silly πŸ˜†

You were one of the few friends of mine, who noticed I can be quite feisty as well during an argument, but girl so are you. πŸ˜†

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Uma, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

Uscgirl (also known as usc)

We joined at nearly the same time, had exactly the same mindset, opinions, similar thought processes, and were able to really form a good bonding, to a point that I'd call us besties now. It really means a lot how you said you missed me,when I was only gone for a day. 😊😳

You're one of the sweetest, and most innocent users in the forum from what I know about you. You are always respectful, kind, gentle, and overall a pleasure to listen to. You're very soothing, and have a generally calm effect when conversing.  πŸ˜ƒ

Like Uma, Contrary to what many people believed, you are someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to when it came to the positive and bias for celebrities and brutal anti-commoner bias. You were the opposite, as you have a mind of your own, and you're the type who never back down as you voice your opinion timely and when needed. You don't care because as you once said, it's a freedom of speech, and people should never be afraid voice their opinions no matter how unpopular it is in general.

So many people ignored our opinions, or gave us a few likes,but we still kept strong and kept defending Manu no matter how tough the obstacle was. That itself is very appreciable.πŸ‘

but...

We finally did it usc!  Manu has became so popular, and is being appreciated for how much he did for the show even from the haters. My thread itself almost reached 50 likes, for the opinions we shared about Manu-Manveer.πŸ˜ƒ

Well done my friend for the support, trust and love. I'm really glad to met you, and you picked Manu to be your favourite was a very wise and noble decision, it showed how much you cared about Manu, how much you really appreciated him from tone and compassion of your posts. πŸ‘ In the end we leave out as proud supporters of this fabolous man. Thank you. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Usc, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

Amit (also known as KadakLonda, Gabbar). You were great, classy and a solid contributor to this forum. πŸ˜Š You helped me immensely in raising the activity, when not many people were here. Without you it wouldn't have been possible for this AT to by number 2.

Even though you supported Lopa the most, you still were graceful enough to ignore any type of Lopa negativity (it wasn't too much, but still) and were still with me to support Manu. πŸ‘  I really liked the fact that you commented all of my pics essentially posted in this thread, and complimented me so many times, even when it was not needed. So I'm grateful for that. 😊

You always raised a smile out of me with your one liners, and down to earth behaviour.. and while sometimes you come across a bit naive but in a really positive way. I like that about you, and as always stay truthful for what you believe in. No matter what anyone thinks.

Our wish to have both Lopa and Manu in the finale was met as it has happened so hip hip hurray for both of these fabulous contestants!  πŸ˜ƒ

I'll never forget our "correct" meme as it was quite funny and something we had in common but I'm glad I got a few out of you too haha πŸ˜†, and sometimes off-topic content and how our days went was a soothing relaxing conversation. It was a great joy to have you around, and I hope to see you in the future for next season.😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Amit, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

A big menion For my other friends.

Cruiser

I remember you from previous seasons, but we didn't have the same type of favorites back then, so I couldn't appreciate you as much as I do now. You made a lot of creative threads, posted a lot of funny comments, are very creative and innovative, and are a joy to listen to. πŸ˜Š You are quick to catch on in the way you observe about a contestant, and are the first to point it out. It's very awesome and commendable of you to always come here and notify us whenever you make threads, or PM us anytime you post something that is comedic and light hearted, just in a case of cheering us up when were drone. Full stop. Pronto. Well done πŸ‘ (just like me, we like to promote our threads and let everyone know xD πŸ˜†)

It's because of you, people are now appreciating Manu for how smart and intelligent he is. You were able to open so many eyes, and how he's so entertaining, contributed one of the most, and was able to bring it in every day 😊. People developed a different and a more positive perception to Manu, rather than referring to him as a cunning/manipulative backbiter/chugalkhor, etc etc.  😊

You made people believe that essentially doesn't fit that bill, and provided plenty of arguments to debunk such lofty and awful mis-characterizations with aplomb!.You were very objective and neutral in your analysis, as well as layed down supporting evidence for what you believed in, as well as formed astute logic, and rational thinking. πŸ‘

So I'll never ever forget about that. I'm really happy that you were able to appreciate Manu as much as we have. Appreciate it a lot my friend. 😳

This is the first season, where we deeply connected as friends and I"m really glad and honored to read your posts. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Cruiser,I'll always treasure our 3-week/recent friendship <3

JasToronto (aka Jas or Paaji)

Like Cruiser, I vividly remember you from different seasons, but like him we too didn't have the same favourites, and never deeply connected as friends until now. 😊

It's a honor and pleasure to meet you, we are from the same ethnicity (punjabi) so we can relate in certain capacities. I had a great talk with you when it came to the short time we had during our conversations. I wish we had more conversations, and talked more, since it would've been a blast to speak in punjabi too.😊

You are a very knowledgeable, experienced, and kind elder to us all, and it's always a very nice feeling to see a respected and respectful senior like you giving us praises and compliments. πŸ˜‰

Wish you the best of luck. I'll treasure our recent friendship with the utmost respect and sensibility. Good bye Paaji.⭐️

SkyBully (aka Sky)

What can I say? Without you... All of what we reached in the end wouldn't have been possible. You're a major credit for that.πŸ‘ Thank you for being the first person to create the first AT for Manu, regardless of what everyone thinks. After so much negativity and bash fest on Manu during the first few weeks, I was contemplating on leaving the forums

I came back a month later, and saw a AT finally made for him and was relieved, that finally there was some humanity left in this world. πŸ˜ƒ SO it's because you all of us are able to express out thoughts on this loveable man as well as release our pent up frustration on the current happenings whenever Manu is humiliated.  I too enjoyed our little off-topic conversation, as well as your witty sense of humor.😊

Thank  you for allowing me to use most of your original content to make the second thread, and guiding me along the way. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Sky, and hopefully we meet again next season!

Ruchi and shaz (RuChi4ever, and shaz2009)

The reason why I combined you two, because I find you two to be loveable and light hearteded twins.πŸ˜† If I classifed you to it would  The elder (Shaz) and the younger sibling (Ruchi)
Just like inviting Uma, having the decision to invite you two was one of the best I ever made, especially when it came to mining, when you guys developed a different perception and outlook when it came to Manu. πŸ˜ƒ

I don't remember if shaz posted in the At thread before the invite, but I remember that RuChi did. Thank you RuChi for being able to express your condole-scenes and thoughts when Manu's mother passed away. It was a noble and heart-filled gesture.❀️
Showing that you were able to wish him well, despite how much hatred you had in him. Showing that humanity exists in this world, and being able to forget that there's nothing greater than a human's life and situations they have to live in.πŸ‘

We connected back then, and started to connect again, so I'm glad we are able to converse before the last stages of the show and finale.😳

I like the fact that you don't back down for who you support in. Even though OM is practically hated in this forum, you two bakhts of his never shyed down and were able to respect him being able to distinguish his nature better than how the forum did. You were able to forgive his mistakes, and also treat him objectively knowing full well some of his antics were dirty.  I respect the love you two have for him. Om Baba is very lucky to have you two as his faithful supporters. Well done.πŸ‘

Thanks to both of you for promoting and representing Manu in the DDT Section. Giving him the respect and praises that he evidently deserved.  All of us here appreciate what you two did there, and for that I will never forget that. πŸ‘ You guys are just awesome, and I really wished we meet sooner. Thank you for the support when I created my thread, and taking the time in doing so. I appreciate it, and it's a really an honor and privilege to have met you two. 😊

shaz, your long essay conveying and analysis in the Cruiser thread recently expressing how you felt about Manu was a sight to behold. It was fabolous, flawless. You were able to pin point how well Manu did in the show, and did with absolute accuracy. Well done. I will miss you a lot too, and I really appreciate how objective and conservate you are when making posts.

and Ruchi, same to you, that essay you made (which you rare do per your words) was a sight to behold in this AT. We had such similar mindsets and a relate-able thought process now. I still don't think you're a panauti, you're just loveable to me xD.πŸ˜† Yes I'm too nice for my own good, but I don't care, you're just awesome, so never change my friend, and we are from the UK, so I hope we meet some day, your sense of humor is very much needed in life <3

I'm glad you two now support Manu and are able to see his strengths and likeability factor, appreciating him for it. Thank you guys. See you two next season!

astha36- You are a kind and sweet soul. Your avatar is one of my favourites in this board.😊

much like I, Uma, and usc, you are also someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to when it came to the positive and bias for celebrities and brutal anti-commoner bias. You were the opposite, as you have a mind of your own, and you're the type who never back down, not caring what anyone believes. I'd say you were more noticeable than us in this regard. Absolutely selfless, fearless. I noticed you the first out of all of us here.

I wish we conversed more in this new AT, but overall I had fun whenever we did so. Thank you for supporting Manu as well as Lopa too. Thank for you for defending Manu at times, whenever it was possible. 😳

Hope to see you again next season my dear friend <3

Bayonetta- Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Manu and defending him in the forums. Our conversations were short, but I loved the fact how passionate you are in the forum, and were able to defend him at any given time. Your signature and avi looks are  really beautiful, and I loved the Manu creation post you made. It was beautiful and flawless. I hope to see you in the future my kind friend.😳

Honorable Mention to Inactive and/ or Banned members

pamagie- I was saddened and very surprised to see you were banned after being a long time member of the forums.πŸ˜” We also happened to have the same favourites from the previous seasons, notably from Kamya... I hope you are reading this to know how thankful I am of you. You provided a lot of content and great perception of opinions in the first AT we made and helped raised the activity, and defended Manu whenever he was unnecessary bashed. You did well my friend, and I hope to see you again next season with a new ID.😊

indira.keshon- You had a record for getting banned 6 times or so xDπŸ˜† but I really loved how passionate and witty you are when defending Manu to a point that you came back again and again to support him and that too me is very respectable. Thank you for all of the support, and I hope you come back next season with a new ID.😊

Atonement, RainbowSkies (love your colored fonts), and others
, thank for your support in Manu, I appreciate it!

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

In short

in all 4 years of my forum here, I have been the most closest to all the members of this AT than I did in previous seasons combined.😳  Usually from previous seasons, I tend to make a friend or so, and post whenever I felt like it but wasn't emotionally connected than I was in these 2 current Ats. Basically the  difference is now that I'm far more passionate, and a lot more decisively supportive for all of the friends I made in these 3 months or so as well as for Manu, since I'm emotionally invested for this man. I also happened to enjoy it more here now as we all are in full sync and compatible with one another. 😊

Wish you all the best of luck, and success in life. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. You'll be missed, and hopefully we meet again in the near future.  πŸ˜‰

This may be my last post, since I'm going to be taking weeks of break and focus purely on my studies now. Will come back,and post any updates on current happenings on Manu. 😊

Cheers and Goodbye.

*Goodbye Hugs everyone*

https://peekworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/Friends_group_hug.png

Sarah my dear,I'm speechless right now ☺️you have managed to make me feel sooo special😳ekdum celeb wali feel arahi hain πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Never before has anyone written such an essay for me  in my honour,am really very touched😳It's such a sweet gesture on your part to go out of your way to give a special mention to all @Team Manu πŸ‘β­οΈ You truly are a sweetheart,and I know I've said this before, but will say it again anyway-wish we had met sooner.πŸ€—BTW a big Hi-5 to you-I'm from the UK too!

As for my so called essay on Cruiser's thread,well that was all Cruiser's doingπŸ˜ƒif he hadn't inspired me with his humourous,analytiical decoding of Manu's game,I wouldn't have been able to deliver such a long sermon πŸ˜†So you are right infact to say that Cruiser is responsible to an extent in opening most of our eyes regarding Manu 😳so cheers to Cruiser and his writing prowess that always manages to do the trick in evoking an array of emotions πŸ‘

Now coming to my equation with My beloved Rukhi(Ruchi) MausiπŸ˜†I know it's crazy,how can a sister be a mausi πŸ˜†that's just my pet name for her.πŸ˜ƒYou know it's funny that you have called us  twins,because when I first met her...mele main beeechde hue behenein is what we started calling one another πŸ˜†We both are the double trouble,like she herself has said,sabko pagal karke chod thi hu πŸ˜†especially with our mutual Baba loveπŸ˜›I'm so glad that you are one of  the few people that got to understand our love and loyalty towards Baba...means alot.Most didn't get why this devotion towards such a nautankibaaz,but I believe there's a story behind everyone's actions.There has to be a reason they're the way they are,so one should try put themselves in their situation before passing harsh  judgement.

Sarah I want to thank you again for inviting us on this  AT,otherwise it was difficult for Baba bhakts to gain entry or be accepted anywhere,as we get written off as trolls πŸ˜³πŸ˜†thanks for showing the faith in us dear,means a lot.😳

I loved reading all of your lowdowns/dissections on Manu's BB game and basically all things Manu.Your reasoning/logic on Manu I felt was never biased.I appreciate when one can also look at the flaws of their favs and be able to call it out.There are not many who like to look at both sides of the coin like yourself and Cruiser.He is the most neutral person you can get on this forum.It's rare these days but a great quality to have. ⭐️
It was a pleasure interacting with you and all the lovely Manu supporters here.Hope next season we are again batting from the same team.😳πŸ₯³Always stay happy,smiling and blessed,will hopefully meet again very soon!

Edited by shaz2009 - 7 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed reading the afterthoughts here. Super job everyone. Just like Manu, his fans know to make the connection and keep the bond strengthened.
Hip hip hooray everyone!!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved Mona Manu and Manveer. In that order. But just can't stand that guy vikrant. I feel for Mona and hope the choice is not as bad as I think. Didn't get impressed even with that Piku thing.
Manu Mona made a better couple imo. But it's all destiny.

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

My friends, we have become essentially a family.
For appreciation and in honor:

Some to few paragraphs of how much you all mean to me,and how awesome you guys are.

Bayonetta- Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Manu and defending him in the forums. Our conversations were short, but I loved the fact how passionate you are in the forum, and were able to defend him at any given time. Your signature and avi looks are  really beautiful, and I loved the Manu creation post you made. It was beautiful and flawless. I hope to see you in the future my kind friend.😳

In short

in all 4 years of my forum here, I have been the most closest to all the members of this AT than I did in previous seasons combined.😳  Usually from previous seasons, I tend to make a friend or so, and post whenever I felt like it but wasn't emotionally connected than I was in these 2 current Ats. Basically the  difference is now that I'm far more passionate, and a lot more decisively supportive for all of the friends I made in these 3 months or so as well as for Manu, since I'm emotionally invested for this man. I also happened to enjoy it more here now as we all are in full sync and compatible with one another. 😊

Wish you all the best of luck, and success in life. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. You'll be missed, and hopefully we meet again in the near future.  πŸ˜‰

This may be my last post, since I'm going to be taking weeks of break and focus purely on my studies now. Will come back,and post any updates on current happenings on Manu. 😊

Cheers and Goodbye.

*Goodbye Hugs everyone*

https://peekworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/Friends_group_hug.png

Aww that's the nicest thing, anyone has ever said to me in this forum.
Hats off to you for writing such a long essay for all of us. Your dedication,and passion will never go unnoticed. Thank you, I'm happy to have met you.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/e8ea476a679805570f3e4a3f726ce06e/tumblr_mopasxosLO1qbjr46o1_r1_500.gif

It was great to meet people like you. Thank you so much
I will meet you again next season for sure. Guaranteed.  πŸ˜ƒ
Smile and be happy all the time, my friend. 😊
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
Recent article on Manu ❀️

After making it to the top four in Bigg Boss 10 and walking away with '10 lakh (offered to the contestants to quit the show before the final), Jaipur boy Manu Punjabi reached home on Tuesday. Manu, who was carrying some 90kg luggage, was welcomed with garlands and sweets at the airport. However, the celebrations were subdued since he lost his mother in December and did not want much fanfare. His neighbours at his Vaishali Nagar residence welcomed him with bouquets and dhol, and Manu happily obliged them with selfies. "He might not have won the show, but Manu Punjabi is still a winner for us.

For an aam aadmi to become a finalist is no mean feat," one of his neighbours remarked.

I was being a parent to the commoners

Manu was an aam aadmi' contestant on the show. He said, "I am very short-tempered. But I had gone there to do a game show. So we couldn't be that aggressive. Moreover, somewhere I felt that I was representing the commoners."

Taking '10 lakh and leaving the show was a wise decision

The four finalists, Manu, Lopamudra Raut, Bani Judge and Manveer Gujjar (winner), were offered '10 lakh to quit the show before the finale, which Manu accepted. He said, "Main show mein aaya apni marzi se, gaya bhi apni marzi se. Winner toh ek hi hoga end mein. And there was strong competition. Bani and Manveer had a huge fan following. So it was a wise decision to accept the offer and quit the show." He hasn't yet decided on what he'd be doing with the amount. "Abhi toh mai do din sona chahta hoon. Then I'll think what to do with the money."

"Mujhe sabse zyada samajhdar main hi laga sabme se. So I felt a sense of responsibility on my shoulders. I acted as a parent for them and thus most of the time, I was trying to pacify the people there and making sure that there was peace in the house," he said.

Right from waking up to a B-wood song to weekend's food sent by Salman sir, I'll miss everything

Manu said, "I'll miss everything - right from waking up to a nice Bollywood song to weekend ka khana sent by Salman sir. I'll miss Bigg Boss and him saying, Bigg Boss yeh chahte hain.' It was an experience that I'll never forget." He added, "I have controlled my anger. And I have also become a little careful. I will think twice before taking any decision in my life." Manu also lost a lot of weight in the show. "I have lost around 12kg. Khana nahi milta tha wahaan itna," he said.

Will never talk to Om Swami and Priyanka Jagga; they are mentally-ill people

Manu and Manveer often had to receive backlash for supporting Om Swami, despite his antics on the show. To which, Manu said, "Om Swami is mentally ill. We were just taking care of him keeping in mind that he is old. At some point, we had to baby sit him. And as I said before, I was being responsible on the show. Priyanka Jagga has no control on her tongue. I will never talk to these people again in my life."

16 ghante sirf achi baatein to nahi kar sakta tha main

Manu acquired the tag of a backbiter over the course on the show. But Manu has no problems with people calling him a backbiter. "Agar maine backbiting kari hai then definitely I am a backbiter. Ab 16 ghante main sirf achhi baatein toh nahi kar sakta na? It is natural that everyone will have problems with everyone and people will vent out their irritation or frustration," Manu said.

Manveer and I are like brothers and we will remain friends

About staying friends with other contestants, especially Manveer, with whom he had hit off really well, Manu said, "If they want to be friends with me, I will definitely be friends with them. Main mere hisse ka karunga. But I can't force anyone to be friends with me. Manveer and I are like brothers and we will remain friends. He might come to Jaipur to meet me in few days." He added, "I really like Bani. She is a different individual. She likes to be happy in her own space."

Mona Lisa and I are just friends. Bigg Boss mein koi rishta strategy se nahi banta

Manu's closeness with another contestant Mona Lisa created a lot of news outside the house. So much so that both Priya (aka Piku, Manu's fiance) and Vikrant (Mona Lisa's husband) expressed their annoyance, with Priya even calling Mona a despo'. To which, Manu said, "It was just immaturity on their part. I felt a little bad that Piku reacted like this. Mona and I are good friends. And then she must have seen that I was happily dancing and enjoying at Mona's wedding in the show. Now, everything is fine."

Rahul Dev, post his eviction, had said that their much talked-about love angle was fake and was a strategy to stay longer in the house. Manu said, "I don't know Rahul sir ne aisa kyu bola. Bigg Boss ke ghar mein koi bhi rishta strategy se nahi banta. Had it been a strategy, even Mona should have been in the finale."

Source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/he-may-not-have-won-but-manu-punjabi-is-a-winner-for-us/articleshow/56893068.cms

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sarah my friend thank you for the kind wordsπŸ€— You remember my posts too I m flattered! Thank you for all the compliments and for all the support in defending the right person from the beginning! We all here played a big part in changing the view of many. Applause to all πŸ‘ I am glad we were doing so for the right reason, like we can see now Manveer's fake face is exposed, which we suspected from a long time and how he was using Manu and others. How he disowned the girls once he got what he wanted out of them.
Sarah, With our same kind of thinking, I think we will like the same kind of people in future as well πŸ˜ƒ Glad to meet you here. Good luck dear and see you next season! Keep in touch. You are the most caring person I have known on this forum πŸ€—

@Cruiser πŸ˜† Piku doesnt have to be afraid of any of us! In fact we are the well wishers who will just warn them of people like Manveer, to stay away from them. Sometimes you need to see things someone else's perspective to get a clear picture. I wish Manu would have been warned against Manveer that never happened on the show and Manu was too sacrificing for him which was ruining his game. He needed someone to tell him to play for yourself. I guess experience is the best teacher, he will know now what to do.

@All - Thank you for being there. It was a lovely time spent here with you all.πŸ€— See you all next season! Take care.

rishta_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

I loved Mona Manu and Manveer. In that order. But just can't stand that guy vikrant. I feel for Mona and hope the choice is not as bad as I think. Didn't get impressed even with that Piku thing.

Originally posted by: fast trak

Add me to the list who doesn't like Piku and Vikranth ...I really love Manu and Mona as couple. Don't know y BB introduced shaadi scene inbetween. The flow was going so well with Manu and Mona. If anybody agrees or not but the fact is Manu and Mona r scared of thier respective partners. U chk unseen videos in colors official site how much Manu felt bad or sad after Mona's wedding..and her change in behaviour. He knew Mona's behaviour towards him has changed because of Vikrant.