Happy Wala Birthday to our Meghu love :)

Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

One hour before Midnight and for Megha's birthday

Party all night,

We do party all night

Sun lo saari duniya waalo

Jitna bhi tum zor laga lo

Karenge party saari raat

Kaan mein dard hai toh band karwa lo

Party all night

Party all night

Party all night

We do party all night

I was sitting in my room and was preparing the gifts for my meghu when suddenly loud music starts playing.

"What the wuck is wrong with everyone. STOP THE MUSIC! But my screams were muffled by the loud noise. I face palmed myself and stood up to walk outside and to see, who was the one with this idea of loud music at midnight.

Walking straight to the main hall I saw Babydoll throwing confetti everywhere and dancing funnily on the beats

Bharti: Babydoll what the hell are you doing?

Babydoll: Bharti Devi what are you saying?

Bharti: Turn the music down and it is Devil.

Babydoll: Devi ko gussa a gaya?

Bharti: BABYDOLL!!!!

Finally she shut of the MP3 player and smiled creepily at me and for a moment I was scared for my life.

Suddenly someone from behind throw the rest of the confetti on my head

Bharti: What the hell Maham? This was the last confetti box.

Without answering me she went ahead and hugged Babydoll and both of them laugh like the villains in Hindi movies

Bharti: Are you both drunk?

All of sudden Bunny ran into me holding a glass with some cocktails, oh I definitely knew what was in it. I snatched it before she could take a sip

Bunny: Bharti darrrling give me my juice, be a nice little girl and give mmme the drrink.

Maham started laughing again without any reason and then I noticed she was looking behind me. I turned around and saw that Khushi was standing on the table, mimicking me and making fun of me.

Bharti: Khushi get down before you fall.

Khushi: Get down before you fall ... blah blah blah. What are you my mom?

One of her eyebrow was all up and challenged me. I took hold of her and pulled her down from the table, making sure I didn't hurt her in anyway.

Bharti: Sit down all of you and I don't want to hear anything at all.

All sat down apart from Bunny, her back was turned to me so I couldn't see what she was doing. I couldn't even peak from her shoulder because she is like a giraffe compared to me, so it was not an option here.

Bharti: Bunny? What are you doing?

She turned around slowly, holding her cocktail and a carrot in it. A  f**kING CARROT?? Before I could ask her she came up to me and held the carrot up to my lips. What the hell is wrong with them?

Bharti: I am not going to eat this and why the hell did you put a gajar in your drink?

Bunny: I couldn't find ice so I took a small, beautiful orange gajar.

She said it like she was the cutest and most innocent kid ever.

Bunny: MMM it is so tasty. Bharti take a bite. Yummy.

Bharti: Stop it and it is alcohol not a soup. Your husband already called me to know how your are, so you better behave or I will call him up and tell him to take you home and seeing you like this will shock him for life.

Bunny: That is so mean, now I know why you are called Devil and who said I am married hu?

Now I wished I could bang my head against a wall.

Bunny: WOW what a beautiful ring: OMG I am rich.

Bharti: Bunny it is your wedding ring and for god sake stop biting your ring and put the f**king gajar away.

Babydoll: Oh bad Devi bad. Mahu Bharti said a bad word. She is so bad. Muhahahaha.

I turned around to Babydoll and put my hand on her mouth to stop her laughing session but this sweet looking girl bit me and started laughing again.

Bharti: What is wrong with you? Why the hell did you bite me and stop with you bloody raavan wali hassi.

Jes: Bharti we have a Problem!

Bharti: Thank god you are not drunk and please we already have enough drunk kids here. And now what is the problem?

Jes: Well I would drunk to if Megha had not called. Uff she can't come for tonight's party, well she thinks it is a sleepover but still we can't celebrate birthday without birthday girl.

Bharti: Damn it! Why the hell she can't come. Is her family planning something to do with her?

Kamala: Actually Bharati I think someone is coming to see her.

Now I was really surprised. Without a word I went to the couch and sat down, holding my head in my hands.

Kamala: Bharati hey it is okay maybe tomorrow she will come.

Bharti: Maybe it's okay, okay girls get your asses up and to beds. We will clean everything tomorrow.

Jes and Kamala made everyone leave the room and made them go to their beds. I was still sitting there on the couch

After awhile I went to bed too and tried to sleep, but for some reason I couldn't and when I looked at the clock on my phone it was already two in the morning.

Happy Birthday Meghu!  

All of sudden my phone started ringing, giving me a mini heart attack.

Bharti: Hello?

Nikki: Hey Bharti, where is everyone?

Bharti: Sleeping. Why?

Nikki: Because Megha had no interest meeting any random guy in the morning and that's why I just picked her up and she is coming with me there.

Bharti: How long will you take and how is her mood?

Nikki: 20 to 30 minutes and she is sleeping beside me.

Bharti: Bye!

I hung up on her and threw my blanket away and ran straight to Jes and Kamala's room.

Bharti: Jes? Kamala? Wake up guys Meghu is coming and every drunk person in this house too we have 20 minutes.

Within some seconds both opened the door and they both threw all out of their rooms.

Everyone of them groaned and whined like small kids but I couldn't help but laugh at them.

25 Minutes later:

Bunny: My head is hurting!

Babydoll: Mine too!

Bharti: Your fault now I can enjoy everything but you guys have to take care of you little heads

I smirked but before they could say anything to me when heard the door and Maham turned off the light. Slowly they moved to the main room where we all were waiting for them.

As soon as they entered to room we screamed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHA

Megha: What the hell? Oh my god you almost killed me?

Bharti: Oh Maghu how can you die when your soulmate is here. Now come on, let's cut the cake.

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Megha

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Meghu started cutting and as soon as Babydoll got a piece she throw it on her face.

Megha: f**k. I am going to kill you Babydoll.

With that she ran away and a few steps behind Meghu was running with another piece and I was sitting there and just could laugh and enjoy the cake. 

~credits of this awesome story- Bharti aka your Devil~

Edited by Felicity1234 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A gift for you, a shivika VM😳, hope you will like it😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsAh2YrZQo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

or vimeo link

and another gift for you😳

some gifts for you from everyone's side😳
Related image
https://congratulationsto.com/cards/birthday-wishes-cake.jpg
https://www.myhappybirthdaywishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/sparkling-birthday-wishes-for-friend.jpg
Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes For Friend

some drinks

Image result for snacks

Image result for snacks
Image result for snacks
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dekho dekho kon aaya hai 😲😲 i mean kisi ka birthday aa raha hai... gussa q ho rahi hai meri jaan🤗

THAND RAKH PUTTAR!!!!

Happy Bujjay to one Aatma... form One Aatma from Dukhiyari Aatmas group😆😆😆

@Khush... nice thread... but you see no diet food and soju so 🤪
Edited by Soju. - 7 years ago
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤗Meghu🤗

🥳Jangle mein mangal 🥳
🥳Tere hi dum se🥳
🥳Sub ne shor machaya hai🥳
🥳Saalgira ka din aya hai 🥳

😳Your Gifts😳

🤗May you have many many more🤗
And this is for you from side instead of cake😳

And This❤️
😳Mine and khush baby Dresses for your birthday party😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LZgzAZ2lpQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by kirim - 7 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Megs🥳!
May you get lots and lots of happiness and success in ur life!

Love,
Fatima

xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Res 😆 😳

unres 

First of all, I wish you a very Happy Wala Birthday, meli Meghu sis 🤗

If you remember what you told me once, you also know that everything you said is mutual 😳🤗 I miss talking to you about our soulmates and mostly everything 😆 I don't have a real life sister, but you are no less than a sister for me <3 you and people in our AT, who are always there for each other 😳 I was never afraid of expressing my thoughts to you cause you always understand me and support me... when I was crying every time someone was missing  😭😳 when I was sharing my euphoria etc 😆 like you always told me, we were never afraid of being judged for that 😳 and I'm so thankful I met you here... credit goes to the one and only- you know who - who brought me in the AT ❤️😆

You are a talented and lovely person, with a beautiful soul and a golden heart... I wish you get everything you wish for in life cause you deserve it 🤗 I'm sure you and your soulmate would deffo keep supporting each other ❤️

Thank you for always bearing the very much drama queen I am 😆🤣 
🤣

On your special day, I just wanna tell you I love you for the amazing person you are and thanks for your precious friendship and meaningful thoughts always even if I'm damn annoying 😆🤗

party hard 🤣🥳

😆

never stop being yourself! 😆 
Edited by Aishuuu. - 7 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Megha. 
Have an awesome year ahead! 😳
Stay happy. 
xAishuuux thumbnail
Always that ONE person 🤣 🤣
xAishuuux thumbnail
Yooo... very lovely thread 🤗 <3 loved it and had a good laugh imagining some... parts 😆 😆