Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

This beautiful princess is having a beautiful dream, the sweet little smile crept her lips which confirms her sweet dreams.

He held out his hands, in his knees with his black suit and crisp white shirt with his dazzling eyes looking directly into my eyes. Which makes me go weak on my knees; I slowly held out my hands and placed it on his bold big hands. He slowly holds my hand, presses and holds it tight. I feel like flying in air like clouds are taking me through the endless sky. He gets up and steps closer almost closing the distance between us. Yes US. WE are US. I still feel like the cloud is taking me through the sky. Me and my Arnav. HarNav ArItha. Wow How romantic and how perfect. Forehead and foreheads bump. Smile on my lips as well as his... The puffy cloud started getting thinner. I panic. Woah! Wait what is happening?

The sound of I Don't Wanna Live Forever fills my ears. Not for the sequence running in my mind but somewhere near my ear. I woke up with a shock. 'Oh my goodness... Was that a dream?" I held my head between my palms and slowly I came onto reality. "Oh my Badness...actually" This phone Urgg! "Hello" I barked into the receiver. But a sweet voice welcomed me "Is thiz Harithaz shpeakingz?" Oh wait I know this accent! "Maami?" "Yezs Mezz. Am I spheaking to Missh.Harithawa?" Oh god her accent! "Yes, its Haritha speaking." "Oh yesh Haritha bitiya come soons to Raizada mansion. We are having a party over theres. Comes soons. No forgets." The line then went dead. A party? Seriously? For me? My birthday? Oh, how thoughtful of Raizadas... they are so sweet indeed.

I entered the mansion. But there were no decorations nothing. No trace of a party. Have I entered a wrong place? Should I go back? Millions of thoughts were flooding my mind in a short span of time. Suddenly I heard a group of ladies laughing. I went upstairs and looked inside Naani's room. There they are playing with money. Seriously? They invited me over a kitty party?

"Haritha come. Come here and sit. Have fun with us" I must have been standing there like a statue for a long time. "Comes here. Whats are you thinking?" Ask maami. I'm already in a rage. "Haye re nandkisore..biyta? What are you thinking about?" I walked slowly and took a seat between Maami and Garima ji. I faked a smile "I'm glad that you remember to call me" "Oh pleajje" Maami waves her hand.

All started playing. "So...how did you call me?" I tried to start a conversation. "Phones pe" Huh? As if I dunno. Oh God save me! "I meant how you remembered...sud-suddenly you know..." At least they are hiding a big party maybe. They are testing my patience. "We are lacking in money so we remembered you" Garima ji smiled at me. Did I wake up having a really bad dream? I should have never woke up. At least I would have kissed him today. Damn the phone call..

"Don't you remember last year? We had fun. It was nice" I offered a clue. "Last year? We played the same kya nandkisore?" Buaaa ji asked. I really wanna go and bury my head somewhere. "No, we dint play we had a party...like you know, on special occasions...like.." I'm giving clues. At least they should find out that it's my special day today.

"So no one remembers? Like what happened last year on this day?" No reply and everyone are busy looking at each other. "What happened Haritha? Anything wrong?" Naani broke the silence. Anything wrong? Like how can this day turn more tragic for me? Last ray of hope broke down and shattered into pieces. I witnessed it. I stood up "I think I'll need some water" I stormed out of the room when I heard Maami calling behind me "At least tell us what's so special on this day?" "Never mind" Was all I could reply.

I stormed into the kitchen, grabbed juice from the counter and drank it. I decided to bid goodbye to Guptas and Raizadas to go my home and spend this day more in a more mournful manner. I turned and to my shock all ladies are there staring at me. Tears prick my eyes. I lowered my gaze.

Suddenly they started clapping and started singing what I was struggling to hear for a long time. Yes Yes Happy Birthday song. Oh My God without my knowledge tears flow from my eyes. 

To my utter surprise I hear a voice from the doorway a clear figure filling the doorway. It was a magnificent view from the kitchen; Pair of glaring eyes, hard masculine figure with mouth-watering features. I ran towards him. I bumped into him and...

'When our forehead met...'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HARITHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Came the chorus from the background.

Edited by pancakes - 7 years ago
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Dear Haritha,

We wish you have a wonderful, healthy and joyful birthday. On this day, may all your dreams come true and get all the happiness you deserve. This is your day, enjoy this day to the fullest.

One day you'll surely get to meet Barun Sobti, Jamie Dornan and Vikram Singh, but remember not to drool in front of them. 😆

Here's something special from the Crazy Creatives Team, to you.

Have a fun-filled birthday!

Edited by pancakes - 7 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This beautiful princess is having a beautiful dream, the sweet little smile crept her lips which confirms her sweet dreams.

Dressed in his black suit and crisp white shirt, he held out his hands whilst on his knees, his dazzling eyes looking directly into my eyes, making me go weak on my knees. I slowly held out my hands and placed them on his big bold hands. He slowly presses and holds my hand tight. I feel like I'm flying in the air, as though the clouds are taking me through the endless sky. He gets up and steps closer almost closing the distance between us. Yes US. WE are US. I still feel like the cloud is taking me through the sky. Me and my Arnav. HarNav ArItha. Wow How romantic and how perfect. Foreheads bump. Smile on my lips as well as his... The puffy cloud started getting thinner. I panic. Woah! Wait what is happening?

The sound of I Don't Wanna Live Forever fills my ears. Not for the sequence running in my mind but somewhere near my ear. I wake up with a shock. 'Oh my goodness... Was that a dream?" I held my head between my palms and slowly I came into reality. "Oh my Badness...actually" This phone Urgg! "Hello?" I barked into the receiver. But a sweet voice welcomed me "Iz thiz Harithaz shpeakingz?" Oh wait I know this accent! "Maami?" "Yezs Mezz. Am I spheaking to Missh.Harithawa?" Oh god her accent! "Yes, its Haritha speaking." "Oh yesh Haritha bitiya come soons to Raizada mansion. We are having a party over theres. Comes soons. No forgets." The line then went dead. A party? Seriously? For me? My birthday? Oh, how thoughtful of Raizadas... they are so sweet indeed.

I entered the mansion. But there were no decorations! Nothing. No trace of a party. Have I entered the wrong place? Should I go back? Millions of thoughts were flooding my mind in a short span of time. Suddenly I heard a group of ladies laughing. I went upstairs and looked inside Naani's room. There they were playing with money. Seriously? They invited me over for a kitty party? And here I thought they were throwing me a birthday party...

"Haritha come. Come here and sit. Have fun with us" I must have been standing there like a statue for a long time. "Comes here. Whats are youz thinking?" Asked maami. I'm already in a rage. "Haye re nandkisore..biyta? What are you thinking about?" I walked slowly and took a seat between Maami and Garima ji. I faked a smile "I'm glad that you remembered to call me" "Oh pleajje" Maami waves her hand, "You comez every time in your phate (ripped) clothes" She added whilst looking up and down at my outfit. Oh man, if she wasn't Arnav's Maami, she would have been dead by now.

All started playing. "So...how did you call me?" I tried to start a conversation. "Phones pe" Huh? As if I didn't know she called me on my phone. Oh God save me! "I meant how you remembered...sud-suddenly you know..." Maybe they are hiding a big party and are simply testing my patience; with a few more questions one of these oldies should spill the beans. "We are lacking in money so we remembered you" Garima ji smiled at me. Did I wake up from a beautiful dream to this bad reality? I should have never woken up. At least that way I would have kissed him today. Damn the phone call.

"Don't you remember last year? We had fun. It was nice" I offered a clue. "Last year? We played the same kya nandkisore?" Buaaa ji asked. I really wanna go and bury my head somewhere. "No, we dint play we had a party...like you know, on special occasions...like.." I'm giving endless clues. At least they should find out that it's my special day today.

"So no one remembers? Like what happened last year on this day?" No reply and everyone are busy looking at each other. "What happened Haritha? Anything wrong?" Naani broke the silence. Anything wrong? Like can this day turn any more tragic for me? Last ray of hope broke down and shattered into pieces. I witnessed it. I stood up "I think I need some water" I stormed out of the room when I heard Maami calling behind me "At least tell us what'z e-special on this day?" "Nevermind" Was all I could reply, dejected at the thought of them all forgetting my birthday.

I stormed into the kitchen, grabbed juice from the counter and drank it. I decided to bid goodbye to Guptas and Raizadas and return home and spend this day alone in a more mournful manner. I turned and to my shock all the ladies were there staring at me. Tears pricked my eyes. I lowered my gaze.

Suddenly they started clapping and started singing what I was struggling to hear for a long time. Yes Yes Happy Birthday song. Oh My God without my knowledge tears flew from my eyes. 

To my utter surprise I heard a voice from the doorway a clear figure filling the doorway. It was a magnificent view from the kitchen; Pair of glaring eyes, hard masculine figure with mouth-watering features. I ran towards him. I bumped into him and...

'When our forehead met...'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HARITHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Came the chorus from the background.

Credits:

| -CrazySobtian- | .Avengers. | Radhikerani | zaaratq | .nerfherder | pancakes | Yuvika_15 |

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 7 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Haritha,

We wish you have a wonderful, healthy and joyful birthday. On this day, may all your dreams come true and you get all the happiness you deserve. This is your day, so enjoy it to the fullest.

One day you'll surely get to meet Barun Sobti, Jamie Dornan and Vikram Singh, but remember not to drool in front of them. 😆

Here's something special for you from the Crazy Creatives Team:

Have a fun-filledbirthday!