Teriya is going to win this season of Jhalak dikhlaa jaa

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Teriya is going to win this season of Jhalak dikhlaa jaa

Firstly I don't make much posts but this time I am because I think I should do it.

This season feels so scripted from the start, I can see now in perspective. Everything felt okay then but now when I see it in the past everything kind of makes it like a story.

I will go one by one by participants which were highlighted in the show.

Salman:

Salman was a choreo in the past seasons, 5 seasons. It is a very long time and this season he is as a celebrity here which created the buzz in the start and that was highlighted. It was showed that he facing the internal resistance, fighting through it. Coming to his performances, they were good at the start, but rocky, and soon they started to deteriorate even further, and he was at the low of his journey. Then he comes up and suddenly in the finale he is doing exceptionally well. Which is a bit out of character, because he is one of the most consistent performers in the past seasons. But I am still not saying he will win because I don't feel they (BBC) will do so, it is just my instinct and I had also read some article at the start of the season regarding this, that he will definitely make it to the finale but winning is an altogether different thing.

Shakti:

Shakti was a story in itself I don't think I need to say anything about this, and I am not going to.

Teriya:

Teriya, winner of DID Lil champs, brought in along with other four kids as wildcards did a fabulous dance at her entry, but went away, eliminated in the first chance possible. Not believable. Came back as a wild card once again, and she is better than she ever was, including DID. One learns, okay well and good, once eliminated so pushing herself farther than anyone else. But once again too good to be true. Not about her performances but about the journey.

She will win because of many reasons, one is the above thing it will make for a very good story, came in between went in the very first start, then came back with a bang, and won the trophy, simple high voltage drama kind of thing, the one india loves, (like seriously if naagin and sasuraal simar ka can go on for this successful run).

Two, kids are the new rage, and colors is the biggest mascot of them, ashok samrat, shani, chakor, balika vadhu, you just name it. Colors has all the kids in the industry working for it,  I know a bit of overstatement, but one cant help it.

Shantanu:

Shantanu, the underdog and the UNKNOWN CELEBRITY of Jhalak this year, came on and became a rage with his dancing just as fast as a forest fire spreads. But just when he needed to up his game he went out of form, too convenient to be true. I have followed this man from day one, and have seen how much of hardwork he puts into his work and he has the capability to win and we all have seen it in this journey, he along with his crew has won, WORLD OF DANCE, international hip hop dance crew on his choreography(with nimit and macedon). He has always been focused and consistent in his work, and something like Jhalak which he always wanted to be a part of, he loses his form and consistency, I cannot believe it to be true and not scripted. I won't be muc surprised if he doesnot win the Jhalak. I want him to win but this is what I see now.

Sorry had drifted a bit, coming to the scripted part of shantanu's journey. As said above the unknown celebrity coming and taking over the stage many a times above SALMAN. But conveniently loses his form in the end, showing that even if one does exceptionally well in the whole journey he messed up in the end, a classic end of many stories.

And above all, the judge's comments, there was an article about, them all being scripted and given to judges. They also suggest about it, one by farah khan having Shakti nine lives and he was finally eliminated in the 10th (I think) risk zone. Once again too convenient don't you guys think?

P.S: the costume episode in that teriya didn't even have a very good costume, I doubt even if she had any costume, just glasses, others had costumes holding some meaning, they had costumes which were a part of the story, they had their dances done around the costume. While in teriya's case It was just for the sake of it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi thanks so much for this article :) Great analysis,I didn't see things that way. 
What you wrote about Shan is not true but it's like the whole audience feels. 

But Shan is not losing his form,his performances are not dripping,it's just that he is given less marks. Scripted of course! 

Funny how he is called the underdog when he represented India,won for his country, he took dancing to another level. I saw the judges comments for WOD and all thanks to his crew that today people in USA DOESN'T SEE india as item dances. He did all that but it's sad how he is treated! Where some ppl in India take saas bahu actress/actor as heroes and idiolized them and fail to see the real heroes? Just because he is from a youth show and not from those crap saas bahu dram,he deserves such treatment?? 
Some people here thinks people like Deepika, Katrina etc are the best dancers of India. What a joke? They probably don't know the abcd of dance and they do so many retakes before shooting. People need to open their eyes and realise who are the real actors and the real dancers. Telling you guys honestly, if Shan would have been in my country or any other country, his crew would have been famous and multimillionaire by now,
I'm not expecting shan to win either, we all know he deserves it but shows are scripted! They have nothing to gain if they makes Shan the winner, so here we go; either Teriya or Salman. They already used Sid as tissue paper and they are now throwing him away, Sad
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shantanu got full marks last week . And if you are talking about this week, then what can be done if Mr Kunwar Amar misses co ordination with Shantanu . It's not Shantanu's fault . And at this stage with terrific performances from Teriya and Sid..it was quite unlikely that the judges would miss such a major co ordination miss and that too in the start of the act and ignore it. 
Anyways, next week he will get good marks and rest is in our hands...we have to vote for him as much as we can. 
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well it is likely that show is scripted but in what way and for whom there could be a different perspective . About the rest it has been mentioned in the comments above but i was little unsure in what context you mentioned Shakti. Like if you meant him being deliberately put down in danger zone then that part i can believe but not about him being saved. A simple common sense there that no celebrity would sign for being saved while just hanging in bottom every week. One would rather have some good weeks and move out if we are to presume that show is that much scripted.
And yeah though i am a little biased towards Shakti but i know that he isn't a good dancer than others compared but i could still point out a couple of performances where he was reasonably good compared to certain others who were in safe zone and yet he got low marks and ended in danger zone. So yeah if it was scripted to deliberately but him in bottom and make a scapegoat and story out of it, maybe there is truth to it. Else i don't buy it if your post's intent was otherwise and  i apologize in advance if you actually meant what i have said but i got it wrong. :)
Edited by -Stryker- - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SO TRUE 
ACCURATE PREDICTION 
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ur prediction came true buddy...Teriya won...u r absolutely right that show is totally scripted. They had written a script for every constestants based on their perfomance and popularity. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WOW your prediction was true
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why did Teriya win? How can she beat out BOTH Salman and Shantanu? I thought for sure that she'd be like, third!