"THEIR JOURNEY"- shraman os

Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys...how are you all?  i am back with an os...please let me know if you like it...here you go...
Suman wakes up because of light rays of the bright morning sun falling directly into her eyes she tilts her head little upwards and sees the most beautiful sight of her life in front of her the man her dreams her best friend, her anchor , her life, her love, her dearest hubby, her chashmish sleeping with his thick hair strands falling onto head and his features glistening due to the light rays falling on them.

She softly traces her finger on his perfectly trimmed jawline and thinks about her beautiful life with shravan...the way they sorted all their problems...the way he forgived his parents and each other and the way they started living their life happily ...it's almost 6 months to their marriage they have fights because "jitna pyaar utni takrar" to apne suna hi hoga naa...but they never allow their ego to come between them and resolve their fight with 2 beautiful sorries and bone crushing hug some dozen kisses and finally consummation of their marriage for God knows how many times...life has been always unfair with her since childhood but know she has started thanking god for each beautiful day of her life...for bringing shravan ma and papa and such a beautiful family in her life..yes ma papa she had started calling them that when they apologized to each other and shravan and suman and started living like a normal and happy family...

Things were not easy in the starting as everyone knows how stubborn every person in mr.  Ramnath malhotra's family is...nirmala the independent women Ramnath the dominating one and our sumo is the sumo wrestler and above all THE SHRAVAN MALHOTRA the must stubborn man u'll ever meet in you life...but yes the most caring and loving one too...she remembers her dialogue "pata nahi khud kya samjhta h ...par h bilkul bacha" and yes he was a child...a child that longed for his mother's love, a friend's support, a happy family and a happy married life with his sumo and now that he has got all of them he can leave a 4 year old in being a baby in ...but yes when it comes to his family he can be the most aggressive man you've ever met the but a possesive one when it comes to his wife...she remembers the way he holds her whenever they go to a party or somewhere out the way his hands protectively goes around her waist or shoulder and never leaves it 

She remembers how he kept asking her if she was okay when they first consummated their marriage...he knew she was in pain...he never hurted her he was always gentle...

She remebers how he took care of her during "those days of month" when she would go all crancky and shout on him like anything and another second would love him..he tolerated all her antics...consoled her when she cried without any reason and had those stupid mood swings all thanks to the hormonal imbalance going inside her body...he would fulfill all her sweet cravings and bring her lots of choclate and ice cream ..he's been an anchor for her every bad day she went through...

when her pct was suddenly screwed falsely by and investor he stood by her side fought the case and win back her pct for her

He was ready to do anything for the beautiful smile of her's she knew that...she knew that he will always stand by her side and never leave 

He was not the only one who craved for love she did too and he knew that and pampered her when she acted all childish 

They a knew each other well and promised to be there through their up's and down's 

She loved the way how he always made up for his mistakes...his apologies were always the best

*FLASHBACK*

Suman calls shravan 

Sumo: kaha ho?

Shr: office me..or kaha jaunga

Sumo: acha suno na hubby

Shr: bolo na baby

Sumo: sham ko dinner p chale? Ghar p koi nahi h 

Shr: pakka chalte yar lekin bohot kam h...kal 2 important case ki hearing h please understand 

Sumo: (in a low tone ) okay 

At 9:00 clock shravan enters malhotra mansion and calls for sumo

Shr: sumoo sumoo kaha chali gayi yar ye ladki? Sun hi nahi rahi h

He sees ramu kaka coming towards him with a glass of water for him

Shr: kaka sumo kaha h? 

R.k: sumo bitiya to kitchen me khana bana rahi h

Acha kaka ap mera ek kaam kar dijiye for chale jaiye aj k liye apki chutti and tells him the work

Ramu kaka leaves shravan folds his short sleeves(which she loves) and goes toward kitchen...he sees sumo working humming a song...he goes and encircles his arms around her waist tightly and pecks soflty on her cheeks

Hello biwi

Sumo: mil gaya time  biwi k liye?

Shr: biwi k liye to hum poori zindagi free h

Sumo: acha jhoote ...ek dinner p to le nahi jaate 

Shr: madam i have something for compensation 

Sumo: kya?

Shr: chalo dikhata hu

He keeps his hands on her eyes closing them and takes her to drawing room and removes his and

Sumo sees the setup in front of her and screams in joy 

SHRAVAN!!! WOW ...THIS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL BABY...I LOVE YOU

I love you too cutie...

She sees a pillow house infront and her favouraite sevanand halwai k samose and kulfi lying on the table with the c.d  of kahoo na pyar h

Shr: to madam kesa laga compensation?  Kya ab mujhe maafi mil sakti h?

Sumo: maafi to mil sakti h...lekin yecheating h shravan tumhe hamesha pata hota h ki mujhe kese manana h ...me kabhi typical wives ki tarah tumse theek se gussa nahi ho pati (she says in a sad childish tone )

Shr: vo isliye meri jaan kyuki tum un typical wives ki tarah ho hi nahi tum bohot special ho...or madam ye mat bhuliye ki apka ye pati apka bachpan ka dost bhi h...chalo let's get into "our special pillow house"

The spent the whole night cuddling , watching each other , eating and making out

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

She knows that her shravn knows everything about her and will love her forever the same ...she comes out of her deep thought and sees her handsome husband looking towards her and smiling lovingly

Sumo: tum kab uthe?

Shr: jab tum kuch soch kar man hi man muskura rahi thi...vese kya soch rahi thi?

Sumo blushes ..humare bare me...about our journey

Shr: our journey has always been the best and different 

Strangers se friends...friends se teenage lovers actually one sided but yes...then trying to be enemies and failing badly...then friends again then trying to be enemies and finally lovers or ab ek dusre ke zinda rehne ki vajah

Hmm...our journey has really been a different one but one thing was constant that was "US" and it will always be... i love you shravan

I love you too meri jaan

Yes...their journey was different ..indeed difficult but they faced it all and made their relation stronger

"The more a diamond is cut the more shinier it becomes" so was their journey "together"

~THE END~
P.s:- creative criticism is always welcomed 😊

Lots of love,

Dolly😉
Edited by Namiksfan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarn283 thumbnail
Dolly dear it was simple and beautiful! 
I had been waiting for your writings 😊
I can imagine the no. of times these two had fights in a single day!😳😛😆
This was the way they could make up easily but alas! they didn't have this advantage earlier! 
Keep up the good work! 
Swarnima ❤️
Namiksfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: theGoldenGirl

Dolly dear it was simple and beautiful! 

I had been waiting for your writings 😊
I can imagine the no. of times these two had fights in a single day!😳😛😆
This was the way they could make up easily but alas! they didn't have this advantage earlier! 
Keep up the good work! 
Swarnima ❤️

Swarnima...thanks for being such a sweetheart ❤️
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adorable chapter !! their journey is simply beautiful and you are making justice 👏
Namiksfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanyata

Adorable chapter !! their journey is simply beautiful and you are making justice 👏

Thanks 😊
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Strangers se friends...friends se teenage lovers actually one sided but yes...then trying to be enemies and failing badly...then friends again then trying to be enemies and finally lovers... 
Summarizes their journey... poora show aankhon ke aage guzar gaya...EDKV relived... 😳

or ab ek dusre ke zinda rehne ki vajah! 
Kaash ye dekh paate! 

You guys are making dreams come true!🤗
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this was so beautiful heart-touching as always dear..you always leave me speechless...

Thank you so much!

Love,
Spandana
anonymousanju thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dollu happy new year n thanks for the pm 😊
kaisi h??

yar it was so lovely n sweet ... 😳

their journey was really a roller coaster ride 😃 but alas "mil jate hai jo bane ek duje ke vaaste" 😊

the beginning was so beautiful n then sumo thinking about their journey was lovely 😳

n the flashback was so beautiful ... how he brought things wat made her happy 😊

n how at times he used to become a kid n when needed acted as a skilled lawyer ..

n holding her hands in parties or keeping hands on shoulder or waist, yar this man is true love 😳

n the part which i loved the most was ki kaise
"strangers to best friends"
"best friends to lovers"
"lovers to pretended as enemies"
"again friends"
"again enemies"

and at last "perfect married couple" 😳

n "US" yeah it never changed 😊

loved it dollu ...thanks for the pm... 😊
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail