Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ShahZur

she gone through trauma day before and peopke expecting her to be normal ,

Her trauma of not getting immunity? oh yea sure 🤪
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uvasag

Agreed, that everyone has their own way of showing emotions. But she had the same swollen face, indifferent to everything. Now in the next sentence if Salman would have said, here is Gauhar she would have immediately sat up.

@bold:   +1
Exactly!

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

@bold: +1
Exactly!

Dharti pe bhoj wala face 🤢
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

The girl needs help, seriously!

Yes, I agree, not everyone reacts in the same manner. She needn't cry or say anything at all. But her utter indifference on being conveyed news of someone's death is despicable. Shame on her! It's always, "I, me, myself" with this gal. Immunity -waaah, waaah! Uff!

It's so damn irritating that this good-for-nothing gal is still on the show and might even go on to win the show. Ugggh! She's nothing but a quitter, a whiny-a$$ gal and the most selfish person ever in any of the BB seasons so far. Loser Bani!

I was actually being neutral towards her before but no she again proved why i can't like her And That is her ATTITUDE 😡
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uvasag

Agreed, that everyone has their own way of showing emotions. But she had the same swollen face, indifferent to everything. Now in the next sentence if Salman would have said, here is Gauhar she would have immediately sat up.

Exactly!We humans all function and react to situations in life in different ways and nobody is expecting that she cries buckets over this news.It's just the way that she kept looking down and sulking,atleast look up for a split second or two and acknowledge the fact that the host has given a sad piece of news,regardless of whether the deceased is related to you or not-atleast show a mark of respect for  humaity's sake.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman kept calling her by she didn't look up even once. What was she thinking? He's the host and he trying to be nice to you
But she doesn't understand niceness. Else she would've been sweet to Gaurav
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
only ppl know him more in their 40
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Then we shouldn't judge any contestant because everyone reacts differently in different situations. Who are we to judge? But, still contestants are judged/bashed here.

Not judging someone based on the 45 mins screen time which is highly edited by the BB team is against my philosophy..they edit parts, try to make them juicier to grab viewer attention. Who gave me the right to pass judgement on anyone, if someone does that to me I would be highly indignant..who gave me the right to question someone's morality, her upbringing, ethics, family...u name it..

Nobody is putting us under the gun to pass judgement on anyone. We do it off our own accord for entertainment, pleasure, mental stimulation or whatever the reason might be..Does that make it right, Hell NO..

This is a discussion forum and we can discuss something or someone to shreds but that doesn't give us the right to crucify someone for who they are..
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
lol its easy to preach but then again its also just as easy to search someone's post history.. meghan11, you have done your own share of "bashing" and "judging"..

but yeah different rules for Bani and others so i get it..if Bani's critiqued, she's being judged and misunderstood..
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: booklover04

Erm no i dont think that's what was being implied. No one said she should be expected to cry but to at least get outside of her own personal bubble of self-pity enough to feel sorry for someone's death would have been enough. Really. It's not asking for much. And whether or not it was necessary for Salman Khan to bring up Om Puri's death is I think completely besides the point and useless speculation >.>

Exactly. Whether or not Salman should've connected the sad news to the issue at hand is completely irrelevant here. And no one expects any of them to cry, or even show sadness - don't show empathy if you don't feel it. But to not even spare the news a moment of respect by at least looking up and acknowledging it? Such indifference is as cold as it is disgraceful.

I doubt any of the others knew Om Puri ji personally, either - yet they acted with respect and gave their condolences to Salman, who was clearly saddened. It's a very basic mark of respect, that I agree is really not much to ask at all.