The Cartoon Chronicles~ Young ShraMan Drabble

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yo guys!
Ssup?

So here I am back with a small drabble on young ShraMan...

The last part is actually inspired by an OS I read a few years back on my favorite anime couple SasuSaku...

Hope you guys like this one...

Warning: Contains strong sugar inducing and diabetes causing content. Strictly for fluff lovers.

~~~
                        The Cartoon Chronicles

A little four year old girl was running as fast as her small legs would allow her through the corridors of the kindergarten. Her hair was tied into two plaits and she was wearing a blue cotton skirt with a pink shirt.

She wanted to go join her friends in the playground and ride the swing. Someone else would take it if she didn't hurry up!

The chubby little girl rounded the final corner of the corridor which led to the playground but she bumped into someone standing there.

Young Suman was clutching her small piggy nose which she had hurt when she had crashed into this certain someone. She was angry and was ready to lash out at the mad person who was standing there instead of being in the playground. She looked up and started speaking.

"Owww! Wach whwr yaa go..."

She stopped when she saw who the someone was.

Standing in front of her was Pushkar's big brother. He was a year ahead of them. He looked at her through his new glasses, his floppy dark hair falling on his forehead.

"Oh! Hi Shawarn!" Suman said with a smile.

Shravan had first looked at Suman when she had bumped into him. Her cheeks had puffed out and reddened along with her small nose. She looked angry for a moment but once seeing him, had smiled at him with a greeting.

But the young boy frowned at her instead.

"My name is Shravan, not Shawarn."

It had been a while since Shravan had been trying to teach his younger brother's friend on how to say his name correctly. But it seemed he wasn't a very good teacher.

"Yeah I know! Your name is Shawarn!"

Suman seemed completely oblivious to Shravan's despair and continued smiling sweetly at him.

Shravan tries to look away from her because she is staring at him through her big hazel eyes and he wonders why he can't look straight at them.

"Shawarn I like your shirt. Its pretty!"

Suman said grinning widely at him and then left him standing there to go to the swings waiting for her.

Shravan looked down at his white T-shirt. It had Calvin and Hobbes printed in the middle. The young boy slowly smiled at himself and the tips of his ears turned red.

+++

"Maa..."

Little Suman peeked at her mother from her blanket, clutching it with her two dainty hands. Her mother tucked her in and dimmed the lights in her room, leaving a faint glow of light illuminating her baby girls face.

"Haan beta?"

Priya asked her daughter sitting on her bed and brushing her hair aside from her forehead, wondering what was it that her fiesty little princess wanted to tell her about.

"I think I'm in love!" She said with all the innocence in the world.

Priya was amused by her daughter's declaration but tried hard to control her chuckle.

"But what do you even know about love, beta?" Priya was curious as to know what had brought her daughter to say this. It was cute but then she saw a genuine spark of something in her princess's eyes.

"Love is...when you tell a boy you like his shirt..." Suman gives a small sleepy smile and yawns.

"...and he wears it everyday."

~~~

So?
I know I'm mad! 😆
But can't help that now...

Happy weekend guys! 😃

Till next time

Love
Cas 😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh my goodness... 
the last line..!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Cute drabble it is... Nicely written..!!!
Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This was really cute one. Loved it. I must say you follow nimik by all your heart. I know from where this' the calvin and hobbes' thing came. Keep writing and yes aarey shravan ka 40th birthday kab celebrate hoga? Edited by Naamika - 7 years ago
Swarn283 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was beautiful
Such a lovely way to describe LOVE!

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaawww arent you a munchkin 😳
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful...is all I can say...love it to the core👏
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And madness is when you go weak in your knees even after reading a fluff on 4 and 5 year olds😳
Cas baby. .this was so sweet that I actually decided to skip the dessert during lunch!
Hmm...you can give me serious competition in this race for who is more mad about Shraman!
pisces17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet little story about cutie pies...
It was a pleasure reading this...

thanks for this and do write more
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evaviego

oh my goodness...
the last line..!!!❤️❤️❤️

Cute drabble it is... Nicely written..!!!

Thank you Eva!! 😳

You loved it?! M glad about that!! ❤️
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haaawww kitnnnaaa cuteee tha ye❤️ seriously diabetes causing🤣 "and he wears it everyday" took my heart away  loved it cas. ..pls write more😊
Dolly