Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

When the pandit died, it seemed that Saanjh assumed Maya had something to do with it. Her expressions when returning the earring suggested this. So my opinion is based on her behaviour towards Maya in general. I would be happy to see otherwise but that is what it looks like now.

I beg to differ here, if that was the case, Saanjh's dialogues would have been suggestive of her suspecting Maya to be a killer, like I'm watching u or something like that. She did not even know whether the pandit was killed, why would she suspect Maya? While returning the earring her reply was to Maya's dialogue of pack everything so that nothing is left behind. And to tell maya that the next time she lets loose of Arjun she wont return him back to her. She naturally feels that Maya is the reason why her world which had only Arjun and her, has now  been tainted by Maya's presence, a teesra insaan in their story. At this point, I don't see anything fishy about Saanjh, if the makers do something like that in future then we will see, though I dunno why people are hell bent on finding faults in Saanjh.

Edited: Reached my post limit so replying to @pomegranate here:
Your points are quite valid. But had I been in her place I would not hold my love responsible, I would naturally dislike the other girl. But will this dislike be so intense that Id believe anything said against the other girl and assume it to be true? Nope. Saanjh is in addition a lawyer. There is a reason they have made her a lawyer in the story, if she was to be this unreasonable why would she be a lawyer, they might as well show her to be a regular girl-next-door who does a small job, or does nothing at all. Even when Arjun was beating Ashwin up, Saanjh wanted to hear Arjun's side of the story before just assuming Ashwin or Maya to be wrong and take a decision. So no, Saanjh doesn't look like a character who would be prejudiced to me. 

@nithunavi replying to ur post below: Try confessing ur love to ur best friend. Piece of cake, isnt it? Anyway, I will not repeat the same things, if u care so much, read my above replies. And with this, im off this post. 
Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lumos_31

U call it bias or attitude, I call it heartbreak. Maya has taken her love away from her. Now, can she expect Arjun to love her? Just because she was late in confessing her love to Arjun doesn't mean her love is not true love. Will u be all accepting and positive about the person who takes away ur love from u, just because u weren't bold enough to confess? Still about whether she will be biased or not in coming to the truth, I think it is best to watch and then comment rather than forming opinions based on prejudices. 

What ! When did maya taken away her love ?!! 
If she has loved arjun she should have proposed before. And why did she wait all these years even. And in her wait what's fault of maya ? And saanjh knows well arjun doesn't love her in that way from that park wala incident in her back of mind. That's why she didn't even dare to propose 
But now she is going to be all biased bcoz of her hatred towards maya. 
She wants her love back so she is gonna go in search for truth of maya but this is all for revenge. 
But one thing she needs to know she won't get her love even if Maya is not in arjun life.
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It would be interesting to see the cat & mouse game ! 
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

It would be interesting to see the cat & mouse game !

Thats what i m intersted in yaar... I cannot take this kabab me haddi thing anymore.. Let Arya be together and make story proceed..
Taha0023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

What ! When did maya taken away her love ?!! 
If she has loved arjun she should have proposed before. And why did she wait all these years even. And in her wait what's fault of maya ? And saanjh knows well arjun doesn't love her in that way from that park wala incident in her back of mind. That's why she didn't even dare to propose 
But now she is going to be all biased bcoz of her hatred towards maya. 
She wants her love back so she is gonna go in search for truth of maya but this is all for revenge. 
But one thing she needs to know she won't get her love even if Maya is not in arjun life.

If there is no Maya, still Arjun does not love Daski.  Not sure, what made MS Saanjh jealous of Maya..
Maya has her own place from very beginning. Arjun always see maya's pain, but he never notice, what the hell MS Daski is going through. Arjun has no clue...I do not call Daffar and Daski soul mate. They were never a soulmate.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I'm loving this saanj more than cute bubbly one... bring it on saanj 😳 😆
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing xx
i like how we will now see a strong saanjh but i hope she wont do things to break maya and arjuns relationship so she can have arjun for herself... no offence intended

sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xsumi

thanks for sharing xx

i like how we will now see a strong saanjh but i hope she wont do things to break maya and arjuns relationship so she can have arjun for herself... no offence intended

I hope so she doesnt do that. Its better she focuses on maya thn on arjun maya relationshp.. Moreover she must be intellignt enough to knw that love cannot be forced.. By harming maya she wont get arjun