Why do BB10 housemates hate cleanliness?

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Whenever I watch the live feed, I cringe so hard. The kitchen is ALWAYS so dirty, food splattered everywhere. 
The bathroom and bedroom area always have clothes lying around, especially Swami Om's vastras lying around in every corner. 
The housemates are doing a fabulous job at keeping the house dirty and messy, I think more so during Manveer's captaincy. 
In one of the unseen videos, Lopa was seen telling the HMs they have to keep the kitchen clean like people who specially came to clean the kitchen from outside because BB said that in no season has the house been so unclean. 

Now I look at this section: the luggage room area. This triggers my OCD the most. The particular area highlighted has been looking the SAME since the past 3 weeks. Who uses that section? It seems like there are still 10 people living in the house. 
MESSY MESSY!🤢🤢
There was a post where hippopotamus ji talks about how eyes speak about one's character. I feel the way they keep they organise themselves also speak volumes. 

Bani keeps her suitcase organized and packed well. (I can see the GC sweatshirt)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because Captains are useless in this season...they don't take actions to these, everyone his going as per ones choiceEdited by Arshi- - 7 years ago
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On the left is Rohan's stuff. That's what Lopa was throwing on the floor when she was indulging in what she perhaps thought was a "cute" tantrum. 
Btw, they cut the throwing on the floor piece also in the US telecast version!! ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜’  Showed the entire "fight" but cut the places where Lopa actually throws his suitcase and that basket full of stuff on the ground. One second everything is up, the other down. With Rohan saying 'mat karo Lopa'

Which means that Rohan was right when he said "ye achchha naheen dikhega, Lopa" - this doesn't look good by at least SOMEBODY's yardstick. (Since it was cut for the US feed)
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
double post sorry Edited by Arshi- - 7 years ago
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Because Captains are useless in this season...

Word.

I can't help but express my utter disappointment at the captaincy concept this season. All of them to be honest. Neither they were assertive about their duties, nor the contestants took them seriously at all. Remember how Tanna use to make them do laps around the garden area? ðŸ˜† Or even Ali...

It's like BB introduced the captaincy just to give 'dand' to others and create drama over that (in which they were successful).

But I do blame BB as well. They introduced it late into the game, so many inconsistencies with captains powers (some of them got to nominate directly like Lopa or some didn't get any say at all like Rohan or Manveer). Further, the first day of captaincy itself meant giving dand without even giving a chance for the captain to rule and make a decision. 

But yeah, it is pretty filthy. Even yesterday Rohan and Lopa were talking about how filthy the house was under Manveer's rule. 

But a question arises - why don't the housemates then just DO it? Why wait for a captain at all when they also have a role to play in keeping it clean? 

iamgsprabhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No tasks were fun. They were repetitive.
No one played well. It was always a chaos. Jagga Om both being abusive. Than the bitching plotting sitting and whiling time by the commeners. Who blamed celebrities for everything. Did nothing. All class less. BB10 sucked big time. Specially introducing the theme and to top it with having contestants who were allowed to do anything and everything in the name of game. Good they got to swallow their own dose.  #BB10Sucked# big time
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
The problem is that the captains have never been taken seriously. I mean even BB has not been taken seriously with several people refusing to do what they are told. 
Captains should have been given more power and equal power regardless of who is captain. 

The standards set by the show in the first few weeks was so poor that they were going to go downhill from there. 

The rewards and punishments should have been more consistent and better than luxury budget items or a few hours in jail. 

A few people complained about the house hygiene since day one but nothing changed. 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhinga1

On the left is Rohan's stuff. That's what Lopa was throwing on the floor when she was indulging in what she perhaps thought was a "cute" tantrum. 

Btw, they cut the throwing on the floor piece also in the US telecast version!! ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜’  Showed the entire "fight" but cut the places where Lopa actually throws his suitcase and that basket full of stuff on the ground. One second everything is up, the other down. With Rohan saying 'mat karo Lopa'

Which means that Rohan was right when he said "ye achchha naheen dikhega, Lopa" - this doesn't look good by at least SOMEBODY's yardstick. (Since it was cut for the US feed)

Omg, I cannot believe sensible Dhinga Ji had commented on my thread, and I missed it.
what a small word it is, on IF. ðŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seriously even the kitchen floor was littered by onion peels, tissues and what not and would look so revolting and then the brooms were stacked right at the entrance of the kitchen.
And the luggage area was sooo messy.

Bani told in today's IV how she and especially Karan had OCD and I guess other than the obvious horrendous journey that Bani had, this must have just added to it. 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

seriously even the kitchen floor was littered by onion peels, tissues and what not and would look so revolting and then the brooms were stacked right at the entrance of the kitchen.

And the luggage area was sooo messy.

Bani told in today's IV how she and especially Karan had OCD and I guess other than the obvious horrendous journey that Bani had, this must have just added to it. 

I love it when K is funny. ðŸ¤£
Oh shit, I thought I was the only one who was irked by those brooms, buckets racked in the kitchen area. LOL. Don't forget the always overflowing dustbins! 

I got to know later that the luggage room section which was always messy was Lopa and Rohan's special section. The saddest part is, it was messy till the finale day even after Rohan was evicted. ðŸ˜†
I think this season is the only one where they had people from outside come clean the house for them, it happened 2 days before the finale too. People came to clean the kitchen for them. ðŸ˜†