Final Warning -IMP[Updated 5/08]

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys , 
From the last few days , forum has been a mess .In spite of several warnings , members have continued to break the rules .Please go through these rules and consider this the last warning .Members who break rules will get a direct warning level increase. If the AT members don't follow the rules , the AT will be closed without any friendly reminder.

Earlier some posts were closed because they were discussing about Shivaay scenes in DBO .Some members had PMed me about DBO rules hence  I  clarified this with GMs and hence forth discussion regarding DBO in context with Ishqbaaaz will be allowed.

Some clarifications 
1) Name calling : 
Here is a list of words just so that there is no confusion henceforth . I'll keep adding as I find them .(If anyone find any , they can PM me )
Bhabhi 
Panika 
Doormat 
RoTiLana
ShiTia 
Rags, 
Ragclothes, 
Nagini, 
Mophead, 
Bhaalo, 
Tarzan, 
Junglee, 
Mowgli
Ponky
Pig ini 
Flying ACP
Sultana
Boomerang
Sultan
EC
Elder Couple
Multilana

2)Posting opinions
Anyone can post their opinion without breaking rules . If you don't agree , please make sure you disagree in a decent manner . You shouldn't question other members . And opinions can be even about not liking something 
For example : I think Om's character is becoming like Shivay 's (this is only limited to the scope of the show , if its mentioned in the show , you can discuss the character comparison ,else its not allowed)
I don't like how they butchered Shivay's character. 

But any mocking isn't allowed .  why is there need to question /bring someone else's opinion to express your opinion?
For example : XXX said Om is not like Shivay but look now he turned out to be just like Shivay. 

3)Instigating posts 
If someone is instigating , please report . Do not reply to that post . If you start replying , this will lead to fight in the topic and action will be taken against both members . Some members post instigating comments to rile up other fandoms . This is not be tolerated at all . I

4)Main Forum 
This forum isnt for any specific fandom. So posting "this forum belongs to us" or things like that aren't allowed.  

5)Questions 
If you have questions ,you can PM me (Even for any help ) but please know that I will take the actions based on the reports and if you don't report I won't know (since its a very active forum ,I can't go through all the posts). 

Report Button Rules:

In past week ,I have been getting 100+ reports daily . I don't mind going through 100+ reports if they were valid . But 50+ of them turn out to be random reports . So hence posting some rules . 

•  If you are reporting for chatting /quoting in a AT , only report the multiple quoted post  /one  post with description "chatting /Quoting" 

•  Constructive criticism is allowed in the forum . 
             For ex: "I don't like Gul " 
                           "I don't think  she will provide good story for Om" 

•  Do not copy paste the same description for entire reports.You need to give a valid description of what is wrong with the post you have reported. 

•  Talking about related characters in the AT is allowed , not excessively though . If you want to report excessive talking about characters in AT meant for other actors , please report one post and post a description saying the talking has been going for excessively , I will look into it. 

If these rules are not followed ,strict action will be taken . Spamming the reports is not allowed. 

Main forum Rules:
  • Moral policing/questioning of other member's opinion is not allowed in the forum . Please understand that members can post their point of view in civil manner .If you find it offensive ,please use report button .
  • Indirect/direct bashing/mocking of actor/character/fandom/member is not allowed in the forum.Every one is allowed to dislike charcters/actors and constructive criticism is allowed but bashing/mocking will only result in fan wars.
  • Name calling (for example : Bhabhi ji , Panika etc) is strictly not allowed in the forum.Calling other lead characters(Om ,Rudra ,Soumya and Om female lead) sidekicks/side characters is not allowed.There are three main leads in the show. Please make sure you understand that if one character get more screen space ,it doesn't mean that they are the only lead character. 

AT Rules :

• This is an appreciation thread, please treat it like an appreciation thread. While you are welcome to discuss the storyline in general, your primary discussion should be about whom this AT is dedicated too. You can post negative feedback or constructive criticism but it should be limited to the actor/couple. Comments about other characters or couples in the show should be discussed in relation to the actor/couple for whom this AT is for. 
  • Any personal attacks, direct/indirect bashing, pinpointing, name calling against members or characters/actors in the show will not be tolerated. Any violating posts will be dealt with accordingly. The AT will be subject to immediate closure if there are an overwhelming number of personal attacks (not will be subject to the AT penalty rules and be given a warning notes). 
  • Posting instigating remarks or discussing what happens on the forum including specific posts by members or a fan base is not allowed. If there is a violating post on the forum, please use the report button and the Development Team will see to the issue.
  • Please avoid discussing individuals, characters, crew members that are not relevant to the show. This is the Ishqbaaz forum so stick to the Ishqbaaz character, couple, etc. 

The AT penalty rules are as follows: 

• First Violation - Warning Note
  • 2nd - Another Warning Note 
  • 3rd - Another Warning Note
  • 4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 
  • 5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)
  • 6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 
  • 7th - Get rid of AT completely from the Ishqbaaz Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!
(New Rule)
Please listen to your admins, take admin notes seriously. If you have issues with the AT admin and their rules, please PM me. 

credits for the rules: Gk_09

-Ishqbaaaz DT 
Edited by Athene - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If anyone of you have any questions ,please feel free to PM me.