Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Well i dont know why but i sense something fishy with jhanki raichand, ambika's mom... im not saying shes against ambika but there is some story behind her past too..

U all remember once before when ambika found a gun in her bag or something n she got a bit panicked n just said its to protect herself n today some important info got leaked n ahe was acting suspicious..

What could be behind all this? I really think she has some benefit too in ruining nivedita n the others

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think so too. Not just Nivedita and gang, I think she also has an ax to grind with Ravi. 
I have found it weird how she keeps reminding Ambika about her revenge - especially when Ambika is feeling happy about something to do with Ravi.
deepthiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is EK show..anything n evrythng can happen..
She may be the real mum of Devika..the secret wall...
Who knows...
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

Well i dont know why but i sense something fishy with jhanki raichand, ambika's mom... im not saying shes against ambika but there is some story behind her past too..

U all remember once before when ambika found a gun in her bag or something n she got a bit panicked n just said its to protect herself n today some important info got leaked n ahe was acting suspicious..

What could be behind all this? I really think she has some benefit too in ruining nivedita n the others

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if true you hit the jackpot before the writers:-)😎😎