Raina SS : Ek Ehsaas (last part) page 5 updated

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hello everyone after quite a long time I wrote sth hope you guys will like it
This is a short story on Raina and their love and concern 

~'~Ek Ehsaas~'~

The white men were talking continuously but raghav did not pay any single attention to their words...
'maine galat insaan se shaadi karli'
he closed his fist but then again why was he so bothered? He asked himself..this marriage was not supposed to happen and from the very beginning naina dreamt of only one man "VEER" so now why would she be happy with Raghav, obviously she wanted his brother. But then again it was naina, NAI-NA, the Naina who found happiness in the dupatta he bought for her in sale, the naina who ate spaghetti with hand, who cared for him, who...but did she actually? In a small corner of his heart he always thought maybe now she..maybe she...
'RAGHAV!'' yelled Veer. Raghav got out of his thoughts.
'Kaun si dunia mein khoye huye ho tum?'' kaab se bula raa hoon tumhe??'' asked veer grinding his teeth.  Sorry' Ragav felt a bit embarrassed.
'Cold storage jao''said veer 'cold storage kyun?'' raghav was a bit puzzled
'see this is what happens when you are lost...humare food samples rakkhe hain voha le au clients dekhna chahte hain''exclaimed veer.
'hmm ok''
Veer smirked a bit and eyed his assistance Max.

'We will inform you soon Ms.Naina''
'MS'' yes naina had declared herself single in her job resume because she knew raghav was not ready to accept her as his wife so why should she be his wife forcefully, instead she decided to be independent by taking up a new job. But then again why did she felt so shallow being upset with raghav? Why did he matter to her so much? She had no clue.
'Thanking you Mr.Jackson''. Naina checked her watch. 'kaafi der hogeyi hain'' she rushed towards the lift but bumped into a guy midway. It was white tall guy suited up very smartly, the face however seemed quite familiar to Naina. 'Max'' she remembered. 'Max, is Veer here?''
'Yes he had a meeting''
Tou phir raghav bhi yahi hoga thought naina likin mujhe usse kya
shoving off her concern for raghav naina moved on

Raghav couldn't find the sample anywhere
'God pata nahi who sample kaha hai''coughed raghav it was freezing inside the storage he thought of calling Veer but he discovered his phone had no battery.
'ek kaam karta hoon veer ke pass jaata hoon phir dekha jaiga kya kiya jai'' but when raghav tried to open the door it didn't open. He banged it but no response
Yeh darvaza kyun nahi khol raha hai?''
koi hai'' raghav kept on banging the door but neither did it open nor anyone came to help. Moreover, it seemed like it started to get more cold inside and outside a tall guy kept smiling at Raghav's misery
'Bohut sokh hain na sab ke samne hero banne ka ab dekh kaisei iss thand mein teri heropanti jam jaati hain'' wearing his goggles Veer walked away nad slowly Raghav's body started to give up to the cold...

Edited by ramisaaAli - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey.. 
Loved it.. 
Hate veer.. God!! 
Update soon and add me to your pm list plz
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg nice start
hope niana will reach there soon
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Nice beginning
Please pm me
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

Hey.. 

Loved it.. 
Hate veer.. God!! 
Update soon and add me to your pm list plz

thanks 
OMMG i love your Dp ❤️ even i am a huge zaroon-kashaf fan😳 and yeah sure i will
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written keep it up
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new story.
Awesome start, hate this Veer why does he wants to spoil RaIna life, hope Naina on time and saves Raghav.
Please PM me.
Endgame thumbnail
lovely start...
both are trying to deny relation but in heart both actually like each other... hate veer poor raghav
NehalovesDVD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.Loved it.keep writing.
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on new Story dear
Awsm start 
Loved it!!
Raghav was hurt seeing Naina's message though he did nt acknowledge his feelings towards Naina
On other hand Naina claimed thyself as Miss instead of Mrs. vowing to Raghav's demeanor
The situation and time are making Raina to misunderstand each other
Veer showed his bad boy demeanor by locking Raghav in a cold storage room 
Looking forward to the next update
Do add me to ur pm list !!

Thanks keepdreaming for suggesting me this story😃😊
😊