Ragna TS: I'm Sorry!!!.....Second Chance???(Completed)

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
                     So As a New Year Gift Got a surprise for you'll, hope you'll like it. The story is inspired by an episodic series I had watched years ago, It just came to mine mind like a flash and i knew that I just have to pen it down or my head would blast, so here I'm with mine new TS just THREE-SHOT.

Hope you'll will like it, do let me know your thoughts.

SHOT 1

In a temple, a girl of 21 was praying in front of god, an innocent look adoring her face, eyes closed, a small smile on her lips, lips moving now and then while chanting the prayer showing her dimples, her dusky chocolate-brown skin glowing because of sunrays directly hitting her skin, wearing a simply off-white salwar suit, hairs tied in a braid, she looked no less then an angel fell directly from heaven. A boy of around 24, was looking at her, adoring her angelic beauty, his mouth slightly apart taking in her breath-taking beauty, standing far away from her. He always tried to go and speak to her but always failed miserably, his friends always teased him for this reason, but today he has made up his mind that he is going to talk to her, so determined he made his way to her when again he halted at his stop seeing the girl's mother talking with her and them walking away.

"Oh now, what, should I go and follow her till she is alone or wait till the next time she comes here and then talk to her", the boy thought.

"Hmm, no it's better that I talk to her later, it's not good to follow a girl", thinking this he turned around to walk back to his training camp when he saw his friends standing far by, giving him looks, some hard glares, some teasing smiles and some shaking their heads disappointed. "No, I have to talk to her today only", determined he turned back and started following her, he can hear his friends hooting and whistling for him far away.

The girl, smiled shyly as she saw the boy following her, she has seen this boy always, whenever she went to temple, standing far away from her gazing at her lovingly, she always felt something in her tummy whenever she saw him looking at her with those dark-brown eyes. She always felt shy but she was enjoying his attention, she wanted to go talk to him but whenever she took the first step, she felt conscious, so she thought to wait till he himself comes and initiate the conversation and from then on she everyday went to temple just to get the glimpse of him, waiting the day when he will come and talk to her. And today it seems like the day has finally came that they both will have a conversation. She know, he was following her, so that he can have a talk with her when they will be alone, even she wants to be alone she was thinking of an idea which will make her mother leave her alone for some time and the idea struck her.

"Mumma, I think we should buy some veggies for the night, I want to make something special tonight", Said the girl hoping against hope that her mom will leave her.

"But, beta you know we have guest in our home and leaving them alone in home for so much time...you can try some other day lets go home now", said her mother and moved.

"Mumma, please...lets do one thing you go home, I'll buy veggies and come back fast...please...please...please Mumma", pleaded she.

"Okay...Okay...fine but come soon...you know your dad don't like you girls roaming out alone for so much time", saying this she left and the girl left for market, smiling happily, "Now she just have to wait for him to come and start the conversation", she thought shyly.

The boy looked as how her mother went to different direction and the girl went to different, he finally thought that he will a talk with her. "Yes", he thought happily. He followed the girl, took a deep sigh walked towards her when she was busy buying some veggies from the stall. He went and stood beside her acting as if buying some veggies, he looked at her and again got lost in her. The girl looked at him and passed a innocent dimple smile and again got busy with veggies.

"Hi", the boy said.

The girl smiled in reply.

"I...I'm Raghav...Raghav Vikram Singhania", said Raghav.

"Kalpana...Kalpana Jadhav", replied Kalpana meekly and blushed.

"Hmm...Kalpana Raghav Singhania...sounds nice...uggg..kalpana...shut up", thought kalpana and blushed.

"Actually...I...I'm Raghav Singhania...Yeah Raghav", said raghav again and the mentally slapped himself.

"Yeah...I know you are Raghav", Replied Kalpana red face, "Control yourself kalpana...or else you will sound desperate", kalpana thought.

"Oh...Yeah...hmm...actually...", Raghav cleared his throat.

"Hmm", kalpana waited.

"I saw you in the temple today...you were looking beautiful", said raghav lost in her.

"...", she waited red faced, blushing hard.

"I...I mean...actually, I everyday sees you in the temple looking beautiful", said Raghav again..."What the hell!!?? Raghav she'll kick you...you doesn't even sound good to your own mind so don't even think what she will be thinking of you...she will be thinking that I'm jerk...Oh god", thought raghav worriedly and looked at her, her eyes were downcast and she seems somewhat trembling.

"I...What?", questioned kalpana.

"Woh...I mean...i always sees you in temple praying...I mean I'm a trainne...in military...and I mean...i think I Like You...NO...I don't like you...I", raghav was cut short by kalpana's, "What?.. he don't like me", she was sad, shocked and upset. Raghav saw her disappointment.

"I mean of course I Like You...I mean I feel for you more then like...I mean...Oh God...I mean... I Love You...YES I...LOVE...YOU", finally raghav confessed. "Will you marry me...Please?", proposed raghav, pleading.

"I...???", kalpana don't know what to reply, she like him 'YES', she love him 'DONT KNOW', she wants to be with him 'YES', but marriage so soon 'NO'.

"I mean we can get married after my training till then we can try to know each other...please!!!!", pleaded raghav after seeing the confusion all over her face.

"Ummm..y.es..yes...i would love too", replied shy kalpana, happily.

"YES??...YES!!!!...YIPEEE", jumped raghav happily, shouting in euphoria.

"Hmm", she nodded, seeing how happy raghav is just because of her 'Yes'.

"So, may I?", asked raghav, giving her space to walk forward and he walked beside her, happily. After walking a few distance, when they reach an isolated area, first nervous, he thought, "Should he, or not...I think I can do it", and he got the courage seeing no one around and then slowly, very gently he slide his hand and caught hold of her palm. Startled, kalpana looked at him but seeing him unaffected, looking forward and moving, she looked at their hands together interlocked with each other tight, she blushed red and continued walking. Raghav smiled seeing her blush and when they came in the area where there was crowd, he left her hand and maintained some distance. Kalpana shook her head in disbelief and smiled. Raghav left after seeing that she entered her house safe and sound.

"Oh god I...just cant believe...she said yes to me...yes to get married to me in future or god...she looked so cute when i proposed her...mine cute princess", thought raghav, a shy smile appeared on his face while he stared at his palm where she has written her number. "Her touch...oh god...her touch was so soft so smooth just like feather...I thought i will melt just by her mere touch...Oh god I just cant believe I'm in LOVE with someone...someone like her...a princess...a goddess...MINE princess...I Love You Kalpana...Oh god when will mine training be over", thought raghav, eyes full of love, dreams of their happy, blissful future.

Like this 6 months passed, Raghav and Kalpana were very happy with each other, raghav was falling more and more in love with his kalpana and kalpana, well for her Raghav was no less then a prince charming, her prince charming, a true gentleman, raghav always used to wait for her near the temple, sending her good morning and good night messages, talking with her all night, he was always there whenever she has to speak to someone in distress, picking her up when her college got over and drop her home safely, taking her out when he was free from his training, whenever she got cut...no...not cut... a single scratch was enough to bring tons of tears in his eyes,  she always thought, "How could a man who is training for military can get so sentimental just because she got a slight wound...oh...no.no...no...not wound ..he burn the whole world if i got an injury...a slight cut...Yes just for slight scratch he can get so sentimental...how? ", he was the one who used to shed tears instead of her, applying ointments on her wounds, fulfilling her every demand...every small...every big...every demand...it was like she just has to say a word in front of her and the demand was fulfilled, always encouraging whenever she got scared for her exams and test, helping her with all her research work and assignments, and the most favourite of her was ROSES...RED ROSES AND WHITE ROSES...she always...every morning in front of her door gets a bunch of red and white roses with a letter "For the most beautiful angel in my life...MINE PRINCESS...with love YOUR PRINCE", and of course with lots of "I LOVE YOU" in the letter. She always blushes red while reading it. Everything was perfect for them, their life full of bliss, love and happiness. But even kalpana thought that 'YES SHE LOVES RAGHAV, she never confessed it in front of him even though raghav confessed it like billions and billions of time his love for her. It was always like there was something which was holding her back to completely surrendering her to him but she never gave it a thought, she was happy, truly happy and that's all which matter. RIGHT!!! ???.

After 6 months, there was a party organised by military officer before the trainee cadets left for their final training. And there their life changed drastically, not for raghav but for kalpana. Because that is where she THOUGHT, she found her SOULMATE, but she had no idea what she was going to lose SOON. When raghav invited kalpana for the party, she was not sure about her parents allowing her to party till night that too with a boy because her parents didn't knew about the latest addition in her life in the last 6 months. But luckily her parents did allow her to attend the party on her continuous insistence. And here she was attending the party with Raghav, smiling happily.

"Hey Raghav...What's up?", greeted, one man, around 26, well-built, tall, dark and handsome, eyes as sharp as bullet.

"Hello Samar", replied raghav politely.

"So who is this young beautiful lady with you raghav...introduce us", said samar, his eyes roamed on her face stopping at her eyes. His eyes locked with hers, piercing her. She felt shudder ran down her spine just by his gaze on her.

"Oh...Yes...Kalpana meet Samar...mine friend and mine senior and Samar meet Kalpana...Mine LIFE", said Raghav gazing lovingly at her.

"My Life...ahaan!!!...Raghav M'I missing something?", asked samar naughtily. Raghav blushed crimson.

"Oh Kalpana, nice to meet you...beautiful lady", said samar, while kissing her hand, taking a little more time then necessary.

"Hello", replied kalpana Somewhat politely, her gaze locked with samar.

"So may I know what this beautiful lady is doing with this boring and more then disciplined and always sulking man", asked samar somewhat sarcastically, Raghav missing the sarcasm in his voice as his attention was on Kalpana, adoring her, a tiny-little smile playing on his lips. Kalpana didn't understood the taunt in his voice and thought he was just teasing raghav and so she laughed getting raghav back to the real world.

"Kalpana, you know Me and Samar is a childhood friend", said raghav smiling happily looking samar. Samar smiled back.

"Kalpana, you talk with samar, I'll bring Cold-drink for you", saying raghav left, leaving kalpana and samar alone. Using the opportunity, samar went more close to kalpana, flirting with her, making her laugh with his baseless jokes. Kalpana was getting comfortable around him, his flirting was making her red, sometimes with blush and sometimes with embarrassment, she was feeling special because no one really appreciate her beauty, not even raghav once tried to say how beautiful she is looking, she liked his attention, him standing close to her while raghav never stood close to her when they were in public, forget public he never tried to come close to her when they were alone, only him holding her hands and walking, always maintaining distance, not even tried to kiss her ever. Here, the case was opposite, samar was appreciating her beauty, her looks. "She liked him more then raghav, he far more better, good-looking and expressing then raghav", she thought.

"What are you'll guys talking about?", asked raghav as he came with kalpana's favourite orange juice and gave the glass to her. She took it, smiling half-heartedly, while thinking, "Why cant raghav behave like samar". And soon the party was on full swing, all through the party samar was with them and all through the party kalpana was comparing raghav and samar, raghav being calm, composed, shy, thinking before acting, quiet, gentleman personality and samar being loud, reacting before thinking, somewhat flirt and EXPRESSING, and for kalpana, she was getting more attracting to samar, she liked his personality more then raghav's because she thought he was more EXPRESSING then raghav. And in all this party was over. And raghav dropped kalpana safely to her home standing some distance away, seeing her getting in the house safely he left. And the next day he left for his final training and promised kalpana that soon after his arrival he will meet with her parents and they will get married. And since samar has came back from his training few days ago, he was having his vacation for few days before he got his placement so raghav being always concerned for his princess, asked his friend to accompany her till he is back and samar of course agreed, he informed kalpana before leaving for his training that till he is back samar will be with her, accompany her so that she wont feel isolated and said, "Kalpana, I know he is somewhat flirt but he is a gem at heart don't get much angry with him, he is really very sensitive", saying this raghav left but for kalpana it was like a dream come true, spending some time with samar till raghav is back and they got married she can be with samar, spend time with him and enjoy his attention.

And like this kalpana and samar started to meet daily, days went by, weeks went by, and like this 3 months passes away. In this 3 months many things changed, kalpana and samar's equation, kalpana  and raghav's equation, kalpana started to ignore raghav's calls, messages and spend more and more time with sameer, she started to lie to her parents. Samar started to come more and more closer to her, sometimes holding her hands, caressing her face, holding her by her waist, kissing her cheeks and kalpana was liking it all of it, she thought that she has fallen for samar, she thought what she felt for raghav was a mere attraction but with samar she felt like, she was somewhere else. And soon the day came when samar proposed her. At first she ignored him, her heart was beating way to fast, but after samar's constant bugging, she failed and they kissed, kissed for like hours and one thing led to other and she completely surrendered herself physically to him. And the next day changed everything for her, she was happy that they were together and allowed samar to fulfil all his desires with her everytime he want, everytime he wanted her, she surrender herself to his desire. And in all this 3 months went by and the day came when raghav returned.

Raghav was happy, today after so many months, he is finally going to meet his princess and "soon going to be his QUEEN", raghav thought happily.He has soo many things to tell her, soo many things to listen from her, he knows she will talk non-stop once he is in front of her. He will talk to his parents soon  and will go to her parents and ask her hand in marriage. He has soo many desire to fulfil with her, whenever he is near her, he always has to control himself because he always wants to claims her, make love to her, but he knows what girl's respect meant so he buried his desires deep in his heart till their marriage, he never tried to kiss her because he knows that once he even pecked her cheek, he will not be able to control himself but after marriage, "I'm not going to leave you even for a second kalpana after our marriage", thought raghav naughtily, heart warmed with his love for her. He first thought to meet samar first, as he is his best friend and a big flirt, he chuckled, "he will be able to give him some romantic tips to propose his girl", raghav thought happily and went to wards his house and went in. Raghav froze, the sight in front of him broke his heart and shattered his dreams, in front of him, his kalpana, his once best friend samar was making love, covered in thin sheets, moaning.

"K...alp..ana", came raghav voice  as a broken whisper bringing both of them came back from their pleasure and making them shocked. They turned their head and saw raghav standing there defeated, broken. Raghav turned and left. Soon kalpana dressed and decided to follow him and tell him the truth, she came out of samar's house. Raghav was waiting for her outside, to drive her home safely. Without saying anything, kalpana sat in his car and they both went to her home, silence prevailing in the car, Raghav wanted to ask her, question her, but he knew his emotions were high at the given point of time and he didn't want to hurt kalpana because he is hurt so he kept quiet, on the other hand, kalpana wanted to tell him the truth but she didn't knew why her voice was not coming out, she was hurt seeing raghav trying to hide his tears because of 'her'. Raghav stopped his car some distance away from her home and waited till she left. She was leaving and raghav's voice stopped her, "YOU LOVED ME RIGHT?", he just couldn't control himself and finally blurt out what he so wanted to do.

"YOU LOVED ME RIGHT?",  he questioned again, voice defeated.

"Raghav", she whispered.

"YES OR NO KALPANA...JUST...yes or no", boomed raghav's voice around them.

"NO", came her reply and she continued, "Raghav, I know you are hurt but I don't love you, I liked you sometimes back but now I think my life is around samar only", said kalpana dreamily. Raghav closed his eyes and tears leaked through hearing her words, heart having an slight ache.

"Kalpana, you want to marry samar?", asked raghav, shocking kalpana, she never thought it will be that easy to make him understand her point of view. "But then he is always understanding", she thought sadly. "YES", she replied.

"Okay, if you are happy, then I'm with you and samar always", replied raghav and they both parted their ways. Raghav went back to samar's house to talk to him. Rubbing his eyes, clearing his tears, he went in only to get shocked, his eyes widened as he saw samar and some other girl making out on the same bed where sometimes back kalpana and samar was there. "Samar", raghav shouted. Samar turned and saw him and then the girl and then raghav again. Raghav turned his back to them and closed his eyes as samar asked the girl to dress up and leave. After the girl left, samar asked raghav for what he has returned here again.

"I thought raghav, that you will cry a day or two before returning back to me but I'm surprised that it didn't took you more then 3 hours to some  came back", said samar, smirking.

"Samar, kalpana loves you, you loves her and wants to get married so...", raghav was cut short by samar.

"No...NO...NO...raghav...who said that I love kalpana...oh please she is not my type, and marriage please with kalpana OH PLEASE, i cant handle that girl for more then few hours and you are asking me about whole life...i can handle her only for few hours raghav and that to only on my bed (pointing towards his bed) and..." samar's filthy reply was cut short by raghav's punch on his face.

"You bas***d...she loves you and you...", he was about to punch him again but samar attacked him back and replied, "LOVE...she don't love me but she is just attracted to mine personality...she is attracted to me...just because I was appreciating she fell for me...ha...it took me only 3 months to get her on my bed...that's her love...raghav..." replied samar while attacking raghav.

"Shut up samar...you played with her", attacked raghav and started beating him, it was getting difficult for samar to defend his blows, so he called his security and throwed him outside his house, shouting, "Raghav...I'm never going to marry her, I don't Love her...I was just having fun with her...". Raghav was scared, what is he going to tell kalpana. She will be shattered.

P.S:- No proof read, ignore the mistakes and grammatical error.

So how's it?? what do you'll think... now what??

What do you think...about kalpana here...her behaviour is one of the reason she got herself into such mess??...or raghav...who never was able to openly show his affection to her which made her attracted to samar?...hmm??think, think? What...want to know what's next??

JUST SCROLL DOWN... A SURPRISE IS WAITING FOR YOU'LL!!!

DONT FORGET TO HIT LIKE BUTTON!!!

Edited by Vishakha.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha.. thumbnail
             SURPRISE!!!!...😆😆😆😆😆 I know you are surprised!!! because Shot-2 is ready as well...here read it..

SHOT-2

The next day Raghav went to her house, determined, he has to say it to her, and support her in this rough phase of her life. For the first time, raghav went to her home, her doorstep, he was about to enter when he heard, a man loud angry voice coming from her house. Alarmed, raghav went in and what he saw boiled his anger, a man, old-man was about to hit kalpana, she was crying and around them, a women probably a doctor, her mother and a teenage girl was standing, three of them scared, looking towards kalpana and that man. The man was about to hit kalpana again when raghav moved forward and caught hold of his hand in mid-way.

Seeing raghav, kalpana heaved a sigh of relief and smiled through tears. She now knew he will save her from her father's wrath. She stood up and came behind raghav holding his shirt from back.

"How dare you???...to raise your hand on kalpana", shouted raghav angrily.

"Who are you to tell me...what I do with mine daughter is my concern not yours...stay out of it", Shouted kalpana's dad, equally angry.

"Daughter!!!!!", thought raghav and immediately to soften towards him.

"But Sir...even though she is your daughter...you do not have any right to raise your hand on her", spoke raghav, this time more softly, politely, giving him respect, dignity.

"Oh...you are going to tell me what right I have on MINE daughter...YOU...WHO ARE YOU AT FIRST PLACE AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE", questioned kalpana's dad.

"I'm Raghav, her...Friend", replied raghav hesitantly. Kalpana looked at him somewhat shocked, "FRIEND..JUST FRIEND", she thought sadly, but why was she sad, she don't know but she was sad seeing raghav addressing her 'JUST FRIEND'.

"FREIND...OR YOU ARE THE FATHER OF THE CHILD...WHICH SHE IS CARRYING IN HER WOMB???", boomed kalpana's dad's voice, taking his breath away. 'Father', 'Child'. "Means she is Pregnant", thought raghav, his heart broke all over again with the news of her carrying someone else's baby. He closed his eyes and took some deep breath, "Control Raghav...Control...now is not the time to breakdown", thought raghav painfully, him at the edge of his burst out control himself.

"Your silence...says that YES...you are the one who took advantage of mine daughter's innocence...", growled her dad. Raghav was silent, just that can he say that, who was the father of the child,  man who just used his daughter for pleasure and left her making her PREGNANT, a man who just walked away leaving her to breakdown, to shatter, no he cant say that, not now when kalpana is pregnant, it's not good for her health, her baby's health, thought raghav. And that's when, he finally took his decision. Kalpana was scared...now what...she has to inform samar that she is pregnant with his child and they have to get married soon but for that she has to leave the house and go to him but how and now her dad asking raghav about the father of the child, what will he say.

"YES...I'AM THE FATHER OF THE CHILD", came raghav's voice loud and clear, shocking kalpana and everyone around them.

"You...YOU...YOUUU bas***d", shouted her dad and slapped him, kalpana flinched seeing her dad slapping raghav and tried to come forward to save raghav from her dad's wrath but raghav pulled her behind his back shielding her from her dad seeing her dad moving towards her.

"Sir...I know we did mistake but I...I...I LOVE HER AND WANTS TO MARRY HER, I accept her and MINE child and wants to give the child  MINE name in front of the world", spoke raghav politely holding kalpana's hand, shocked kalpana tried to free her and sensing it raghav grip became more firm but not too strong to hurt her. Her family was shocked but happy that he is ready to accept her and her responsibility, immediately agreed to his proposal and announced that marriage will happen in the evening itself. Raghav agreed. Kalpana stunned couldn't reply but no one even asked for her answer. Raghav informed everyone that he has no one from his side as his parents died 4 years ago, even though kalpana's parents were upset about it they cant do much because for them she was PREGNANT with raghav's child. In all this kalpana was not able to get out of the house and meet samar but she managed to grab her sister's cell phone and seeing the chanced called samar.

"Hello??", asked samar.

"Samar...its me kalpana", replied kalpana ever so softly.

"Kalpana, where were you, I tried to reach you yesterday but before that raghav came to mine house and fought with me that I took you away from  her", said samar, his voice a fake cry.

"What...No...he will not do that...I Trust Him...he had said that he will support us and get us married...you are misunderstanding him", said kalpana, she couldn't believe what samar said to he about raghav.

"YOU TRUST HIM..BUT NOT ME...kalpana he said that he will marry you and take you away from me...at any cost...he said he will not let us unite...he will marry you and claim you, will mark you as his", said samar, angrily.

"No...i didn't said i trust him...I trust you but samar...raghav is not like that...he understand our situation and our love...I'll talk to him...", said kalpana, somewhat sadly.

"No kalpana you don't trust me...you trust him...why don't you understand...he just wants to claim you and break me...he is jealous of me because I got your love which he couldn't and thus a faking a drama in front of you to separate us...please believe me", pleaded samar.

"No samar...you...Okay...we'll talk about it later...please come to mine house soon...you know I'M...I'M PREGNANT...and raghav saved me from my dad and said that the baby is his and my parents are forcing me to marry him in the evening...please come soon and we'll run away...please come soon..", kalpana broke down, holding her lower belly. Samar was shocked, listening kalpana, "she is pregnant...oh god...what have I gotten myself into?", thought samar, but he got the perfect opportunity to get rid of this god for saken baby and this idiot kalpana and what else could be a perfect revenge for him then knowing kalpana's hatred towards raghav, so he decided his plan of action.

"KALPANA...YOU ARE PREGNANT...oh god I'm soo happy I'm going to be a father...oh god ...I'm coming kalpana...I'm coming", said samar faking his happiness. Kalpana smiled, listening him.

"But kalpana...listen to me very carefully...raghav is trying to use this situation to marry you...I'm coming but please stay away from him...using this situation he is trying to get you", said samar.

"No...samar...", kalpana was cut short by him again.

"No kalpana...see Why is he trying to marry you then...he could have taken you with him and brought you to me and we both could have got married...or...he could have said the truth that I'm tha father of the child and informed me about it...but no he didn't...he accepted mine child as his and acting as if he has a big heart of gold...accepting you...see...see kalpana his game...he deserve nothing but hatred...he is trying to separate you from me...separate my child from his father...", said samar, poisoning kalpana's mind. Kalpana thought of all the situation where raghav stood with her and analysed from samar's point of view and indeed, she decided that raghav indeed was using the situation in his favour. She was hating raghav now.

"Samar...what now?...please come soon or else he will be succeeded in his plan...", said kalpana, crying.

"Yes...kalpana...I'm coming...", and samar cut the call and smirked, then he left the town as he got his placement in the other state, leaving kalpana broken and burning in hatred and raghav for becoming the victim of that fire. In the evening, kalpana and her parents  and sister along with raghav went to temple, kalpana was ignoring raghav all the way, even raghav was avoiding kalpana because he cant see pain in her eyes but he didn't knew, except pain there was immense hatred in her eyes for him, kalpana's eyes stopped at the entrance of the temple hoping that samar will come soon but alas, the ceremony started with the span of an hour raghav and kalpana were married. Kalpana's last hope that maybe samar, misunderstood raghav was shattered as raghav did married her instead of taking her to samar and all through the ceremony she saw raghav avoiding her gaze. She was sure now raghav used her condition to separate her from samar and her hatred for him grew all together to another level. Kalpana waited that samar will come but he never came and for this kalpana put all the blame on raghav thinking that raghav might have done something to samar that he didn't came to her and her hatred grew more. Soon all rituals was over and raghav took kalpana to their home, as there was no one from raghav's side, kalpana's mother accompanied them and did all the rituals from raghav's side and then left at night, leaving the couple alone. Raghav looked at kalpana and was about to say something when he frowned listening kalpana's word, "So plan successful!!!...RIGHT RAGHAV??".

"WHAT?", raghav questioned, confused.

"Oh...don't act so innocent...samar told me everything...how you behaved with him yesterday and how you challenged him that you will separate us and indeed you succeeded in it...using mine situation...you separated us...and now ...I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE WITH MINE LOVE...MINE CHILD WILL BE FATHERLESS...ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN EGO...MR.RAGHAV VIKRAM SINGHANIA", saying kalpana broke down, crying over her Ill-fate.

"You...YOU TALKED TO SAMAR??", raghav shouted out of rage but then immediately controlled himself remembering her pregnancy.

"YES...I DID...AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING HOW YOU PLANNED TO SEPARATE US...I FIRST THOUGHT HE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD YOU BUT NO...I WAS THE BLIND ONE HERE IN ALL THORUGH YOUR GAME...RIGHT?", shouted kalpana, she was getting hyper. Raghav was shocked, she doesn't even trust him, this is how much she understood him in all through the time. "How much kalpana...Just How much time will you break me?...I'm tried now", thought raghav painfully, seeing kalpana crying, his heart was aching more seeing her cry, her tears. STILL.HE.TRIED.

"Kalpana...you don't know the truth...please believe me I will never do that with you...Is that how much you know me?...samar lied to you...I can never...", raghav was cut short by her again.

"YES...NOW I UNDERSTOOD...HOW...HOW", and she fainted. Raghav panicked seeing his unconscious, quickly gathering her in  his arms he led her to their room and laid her down on the bed and quickly called a doctor. Within 15 minutes, the military camp's doctor arrived and checked her and left giving injection and informing him that she should not take any stress at this time. After doctor left, raghav came to the room and sat beside her holding her hand and gazing her face lovingly, even though she broke him, cheated him, he just couldn't stop his heart, his heart which is broken in pieces by her, that heart, the piece of the that heart to beat for her, to love her, it was his dream to marry her and he did but still he is not her husband for her and for now he decided he will let her believe what that scum of bas***d has told his WIFE. If she wants to believe that he deceived her and married her to separate her from samar then be it, atleast she will not be broken and shattered learning samar's truth, learning that he just used her, her hope, her life will be over and it will not be good for kalpana and His baby's health...yes HIS BABY...HIS CHILD...he will the love the child as his because the child will be kalpana's symbol and he can never hate something or someone connected to his WIFE.EVER. And then it will be easy for her to hate him and live in hope that atleast her love, loved her, then being shattered knowing the truth. She will live. He can live with her hatred for him then seeing her shattered. So determined he decided, to not to let her know the truth.ATLEAST.NOT.NOW.

Raghav left her hand, seeing her get awake and stood few distance away. Kalpana saw him and turned her face aside. And from there, raghav and kalpana's story started again and this time maybe it will 'happily ever after for them'. Raghav started to take good care of kalpana, when they got married she was 1.5 months pregnant. Raghav never tried to come close to her, always took care of her needs, always he himself took her to doctor, keeping tabs on her diet, her medicine, he himself cooked all the food and feed her, took her to walk, exercise, fulfilled her every demand, crazy demand, though she never told him, her cravings but he somewhat got to know and fulfilled it, infact she always ignored him, abused him, all this month but he never shouted, never got angry, infact he was very patient and calm with her, he never let her feel that she was not pregnant with someone else's child but his, infact infront of doctor, he himself called the child as his child, he never tried to take advantage of her inspite of he having all the rights, he maintained his distance, and in all this she ignored him royally, and he even gelled up with her family and not even once he let them thought that he was not the father of the child and in all this kalpana started to doubt on herself and samar, maybe he was wrong, samar and she misunderstood him, kalpana's heart started to melt seeing his efforts to keep her comfortable, his love for her child made her smile, she thought, she can forgive him and atleast try to give their relation a chance but still something was stopping her, she thought about samar, if raghav is innocent then where is samar and how can she forget her love and move on in life with raghav, if samar came back then what is she going to tell him. 'Samar', this person was the reason which didn't let her accept raghav and their relation, in all this even though she thought raghav was innocent but the truth, the evidence says the opposite and so she cant accept him, he was the reason why she is away from samar, she thought. But still, she couldn't help but melt seeing his effort, her heart started to fall for him, she again started to feel that tingly sensation which felt when she was with raghav, she didn't knew what she felt but she know she didn't had this feelings for samar as well but after raghav's betrayal, this feeling was buried somewhere in her heart but now again it started to resurface. And.She.Felt.Warm.Again.

And in all this, 9 months was completed and the time came for delivery, raghav was more scared and panicked seeing kalpana in pain, he was getting hyper, seeing her crying and shouting, their family was more scared for raghav then for kalpana, raghav was on the verge of nervous break down seeing her yelping, they thought, "If they didn't delivered the baby soon, raghav is going to blast the place with nuclear missiles". Inspite of raghav being, a trained officer, seen and experienced pain and terror himself, he was not able to see his wife in pain. Raghav was on the verge of getting unconscious, when to family's relief and raghav's sanity, they heard a loud cry, a loud wail, surrounded them and hearing the cry, a strange warmth enveloped raghav. Soon a nurse came out  of OT, holding a pink bundle in her arms, they couldn't even see the face of the child, she gave the bundle in his arms and left informing them that, soon kalpana will shifted to General Ward. When the nurse placed the baby in his arms, raghav felt a strange but strong kind of possessiveness and protectiveness embraced him, which he never felt for kalpana as well. Seeing the pink bundle in his, his eyes soften, his eyes became moist, heart filled withy pure fatherly love, his gaze locked on her face, her closed eyes, his straight pink nose, her pink cheeks, small black hair peeking through her shawl, her skin, so soft with feather, so smooth, her skin whitish pink, seeing and feeling her, raghav knew that now he has entered in an all together new phase of FATHERHOOD, which he embraced happily with the pink bundle in his arms. His eyes soften and leaked few tears as the baby hold his finger in her small palm when he was touching her small hands. Heart full of love, he kissed her forehead, with affection, with full of fatherly promises, with full of possessiveness, with full of protectiveness, with full of pride of being the father of an angel. He smiled, when he saw his baby smile at him when he kissed her forehead, he bend down and whispered in her ears, "PAPA LOVES YOU MINE PRINCESS", and in return his princess smiled, as if she understood him and cuddled comfortably against him and raghav's smile broadened seeing it. Till they were allowed to meet kalpana, raghav never left his baby, he didn't even gave the baby to their family, kissing her forehead time and again in affection.

When all entered the ward, their gaze landed on kalpana who was impatiently waiting for their arrival, specifically her baby's arrival. Seeing the baby, she raised her arms to take hold her and raghav obediently placed the child in her arms. She smiled seeing it, this small pink bundle, gave her the most awesome feeling in the world, feeling of being a mother. She kissed her forehead and smiled through tears. She is a mother now, her baby...her sweet pink bundle is in her arms, cuddling it, she hugged the child. Raghav smiled, finally seeing her smile, her happiness meant everything for him. Soon after sometime, kalpana was discharged after the initial check-up and was asked to take rest and visit the hospital for routine check-up. All through the journey, kalpana was thinking about what her mother told her about raghav's condition when she was in labour room and when their baby was given to him, her mother narrated to him in such explicit detail the scenario that she thought, she was herself witnessing the event, her husband and their child. THIER CHILD. and she looked at raghav who was driving the car and smiled. HER HUSBAND.AND.THIER CHILD. She finally thought, "I should give this relation a chance...I'll talk to him when we'll reach home". But she never got the time, first her parents staying in their home to take care of them hen raghav would be out for work and when they left after 1 months, raghav became busy fulfilling their child's demand, everytime, whenever he is in home, he would be found around or with the child, playing with her, kissing her, holding her, sometimes even kalpana felt jealous of her own daughter seeing raghav's love. He named her 'PIYALI'. He kept nanny for her, so it would be easy for kalpana to handle the child. And when after 1.5 months, Piyali, first time opened and saw raghav and kalpana, it seemed that raghav was flying, always standing in front of her and saying, "Piyali...baby...see...I'm your PAPA...see PAPA...", and then he would giggle like a child aloud with Piyali. But in all this kalpana never really got the chance to talk with raghav, he was always there with her, but still he always was far away, he always maintained distance so that her feelings will not be hurt, he still love her and his love was increasing day-by-day but now he learnt the art of 'hiding his feeling'. But kalpana was determined, she will talk to him, samar, a long-forgotten memory.

So how's it??? so what's your take?? Raghav did right by not letting her know about samar's betrayal?? even if he did told her about his betrayal...do you think she would have believed him?hmm...think think...? Raghav did right by accepting her and the child??hmm?? think, think?? Want to know what's next will happen...will samar return back?? to get to know...

JUST SCROLL DOWN...SURPRISE IS WAITING!!!!

DONT FORGET TO HIT LIKE BUTTON!!!
Vishakha.. thumbnail
             SURPRISSEEE!!!! THIRD-SHOT AS WELL...Hopefully you all liked mine surprise...and as I knew the amount of update I do in a month or two...it is not nice of me to keep you hanging so thought to update a complete story...okay so here it goes...the THIRD AND THE LAST SHOT

Warning:- The update contains mature content in explicit details...read at your own risk with a cold water bottle😉😉😆😆😳😳..

SHOT-3

After Piyali's birth, it was almost 7 months, she has started to roll and crawl and raghav and kalpana started to make her call them 'Mumma' and 'Papa'. Raghav has started to see changes in kalpana, her attitude towards him but he never risen his hope. One day raghav came home, tensed, she wanted to ask him the reason but she now knew that she still don't have that right, she herself has taken this right away from herself. Suddenly raghav came and asked her to get ready as they are leaving for a party and took Piyali from her, to get her ready. Soon, they left for the party, Raghav seemed tensed and upset today, kalpana noticed, now she has started to understand him, his emotions, his actions, and that is what is making her fall for him more and more...Yes, she finally understood her emotions, what she felt for raghav all along and what she felt for samar, She now feels like she was an idiot, she was not able to understand between, love and infatuation and see what she got for her childish actions and decisions...no she will never regret Piyali...but if she would have understood about her feeling much earlier then atleast, her marriage would not have been so unsure. She  never really tried to understand raghav, he was never vocal about his feeling but his actions was louder then words, she was running behind charms and she lost the real gem but not now, today she will speak to raghav and complete their marriage in true sense, today she'll him all his husbandly rights on her, she was determined.

In the party, kalpana noticed, raghav was getting more and more tensed, always kissing Piyali's forehead, cuddling her, hugging her close to him...or a time or two kalpana thought she saw tears in his eyes but it was gone in less then a second which made kalpana doubt her observations. But soon, kalpana got to know that whatever she observed till now in raghav behaviour today was not just a figment of her imagination, it was reality, as she saw samar walking towards them, she can see from the corner of her eyes raghav's hold tighten over Piyali's, hiding her in his chest, wiping her moist eyes. For the first time, she was actually hating seeing samar because of him, her husband was scared of losing HIS.FAMILY. She didn't even felt an ounce of happiness, seeing samar, because he was the reason, why her husband was crying, shedding tears.

As samar, came and stood in front of them, head down, she looked away. She turned towards raghav as she felt him take a deep breath as she saw with terrified eyes, raghav handing, THIER Piyali to samar and turned towards her, smiled with teary eyes and before she could get a grip of the situation, he was gone like a thin air, like a breeze and she froze. She can hear Piyali crying for her Papa, she can hear samar trying to clam her down, but it was like her heart was frozen and her mind blank. "NO...she is not going to do that mistake again...choosing someone else over raghav...never...she will go and tell him that she is not going to leave him and she is not going to let him leave her, she wants him and their princess wants him, but before that she has to clear somethings with samar and then she, raghav and their Piyali...", she thought, smiling and turned to samar to talk to him.

As she turned, she saw, samar already looking at her smiling. She was about to say something when samar stopped her, showing her his palm.

"Kalpana, I know you have so many things to say and ask but first let me finish myself or else I never be able to gather the courage to  tell you the truth...Kalpana...you know...when I first saw you with raghav in that party months ago...I just had one thought in mine mind and that was to have you...i was taken aback with your beauty...to get you in my bed...And when I saw how you got impressed with my charms I used that trick to fall for me because I knew raghav was a reserved guys who couldn't display his feelings openly...When raghav went to his final training...i got the chance to come close to you and you were automatically falling in my trap...I was happy...and I knew I had to work fast to get before raghav returned and so I proposed you and then after your acceptance all became easy...you easily agreed to have s*x with me whenever I want...and when raghav came back, i thought everything will be over...but No raghav came and asked me to marry you but I didn't agreed and we had a fight...and the next day after our fight.. i got to know you were pregnant and raghav agreed to marry you...i knew he would have not said anything about my betrayal to you knowing you were pregnant..so i thought that to take my revenge and to make myself free from the child responsibility...I poisoned you against raghav and left...before leaving I never for once thought what will happen to you and the child...after I left and was admitted to mine placement area...I was caught taking black-money for doing some Illegal transaction and I was Court Marshal...Mine everything was under arrest and I was left with nothing...Mine parents were ashamed of me so they abandoned me...I was all alone... I was regretting...when raghav got to knew of my condition, he helped to retained my position and his request I got mine badge back and i have to start again with mine training here...And from raghav, I got to know about Piyali and he promised me to let me take you and Piyali with me to start mine family again...because you still love me and Piyali will get her father's love...I'm sorry kalpana for everything and I promise that I will never leave you again", completed samar, finally, his guilt somewhat lessen after committing his sins.

Kalpana was shocked, would be an understatement, she was ashamed of her doing, her eyes leaked tears as finally all the reality dawned upon her and finally she understood what an idiot she was being all along. In her attraction and infatuation, she was about lose a gem over a black stone. "No but not now", kalpana thought determined. Kalpana turned to face the one and only being existing on the face of earth, whom she hate from the core of her heart, her every blood cell hating him, "how can he even think that she will come with him leaving her raghav...uhuhuh...still self-obsessed man", she thought disgustingly. She now hate herself for even thinking that she loved him, she hate her skin which was once touched by him. Gently, taking Piyali, in her arms, trying not to touch the man and still not to hurt their, raghav and kalpana's princess, she finally took her in her arms and turned to leave only to stop by samar's voice.

"Kalpana, where are you going?...our HOME is this way", said samar, showing her the path. And she chuckled.

"And who said I'm...Me and Mine daughter is coming with you...I'm going to MINE house, where my husband is and where and to whom ME AND MINE DAUGHTER actually belong...why would i come with you?", she questioned him, voice devoid of emotions, she was being indifferent to him. Samar was speechless.
                                            "Kalpana...I know you are angry...but", he was stopped by kalpana.

"ANGRY...Oh no MR...I am not angry...who are you for me that I will get angry on you...you are no one to me but a stranger and please just don't even...for once think that I still have feelings for you...no...I love my HUSBAND...MINE RAGHAV...NOT YOU...so never really dare to come in front of me ever or else you will be sorry...UNDERSTAND, YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND", saying she left without even waiting for his reply.

On the way back she left Piyali to her parents and went home to talk to raghav. She was nervous, "Raghav will accept...even after what all i did with him?", this question was nagging her real bad. As soon as she reached their home, she ran to their room, she can see their room was a mess, and in all this mess, the centre of attraction was, the more bigger mess, in the centre of the room, they sat raghav, hair dishevelled, all buttons of the shirt open, having one shoes on his leg while other lay far away from him, in the middle of the pieces of mirrors, his eyes red due to drying, swollen. Kalpana's heart ached seeing him in that state.

Hearing, the sound of opening of the door, he turned his head towards and door and was shocked to see kalpana here. He thought, now that kalpana has gotten her love back, she will be there spending time with him, "Why Is She Here?", raghav questioned himself, mentally and tried to stand up but got disbalanced and again sat down and looked at her with puppy-eyes. A bottle rolled down to her legs as raghav tried to stand up, and didn't even took a micro-second for her to understand that he is drunk. She looked at him teary-eyed and slowly went towards him, helped him to stand up. Raghav followed her instruction like an obedient kid.
                                           "What...are...you...doing...here?", stuttered raghav.

"Its not important question about what I'm doing...the important question is what are you doing raghav", asked kalpana, softly.

"Oh...me...nothing much...I...I thought you...left me...so my chest was paining very much, so I grabbed a bear or two, to dull the pain", replied raghav, softly rubbing innocently, his chest as if it will dull the pain specifically his heart's pain. Kalpana's eyes soften. She stopped his hand and herself rubbed his chest near her heart and she can feel his heartbeat increasing, she looked up towards his face and saw him closing his eyes. She smiled and softly kissed near his heart and she can hear him inhale a sharp breath as his breath hitched. She smiled again, seeing her effect on him, made her blush. Slowly, she stood on her toes and whispered in his ears, "I'm not going to leave you, Mr.Raghav Vikram Singhania, I did mistake once but I am not going to repeat it again and lose a gem like you...you are precious to me...I need you...OUR DAUGHTER needs you", saying so she bite his earlobe slightly and blushed. She took a step back and can see him looking at her, his eyes held confusion, fear, happiness, LOVE and desire. She sighed, gaze locked with each other, she took a step towards him while he step back, she again took a step forward, he again took a step back and like this his back hit the wall and kalpana came close to him, very close. To clear his confusion and tell me that now she was completely his she cupped his face, stood on her toes and claimed his lips. Kissing him, ever so softly, nibbling his upper lips, then lower lips, sucking it while he stood shocked. Understanding his situation, she hold his hand and placed it on her waist, while she tried to deepened the kiss, slowly, her hands went inside his shirt, caressing his back, digging her nails trying to get his response, she bite his lips slightly as he gasped and she pushed further her tongue in his mouth and taste him.

Slowly, raghav's hand went around her, as he pulled her more closer to him and turned around, hitting her back with the wall, raghav started to caress her bare waist, while his tongue met her, his lips sucking her lower lips and upper lips, biting it, nibbling it, sucking it. Kalpana's hand went to his shoulder as she caressed his shoulder, going down to his arms then back up to chest, her fingers playing with his nipples, while raghav completely removed his shirt and moaned and he in-turn bite her lips, slightly hard and she groaned, "RAGHAV". His hand removing her, saree's pin letting her pleats out of her saree, he removed it in a fraction of second while their lips still tangled together, doing their sensual dance. Kalpana's finger grazed and scratch his chest and back, sensually, seducing him, making him aroused. His hand went to her back, opening her blouse's knot, he let her blouse fall, laving her, in her lacy bra. His hands went down to open the knot of her skirt while his mouth went down to her neck, sucking and nibbling it, marking her. In one flash, he opened her knot and her skirt fell, in a heap of pool around her legs. Her mouth free to release her pleasurable and satisfied moans and groans, never stopped voicing her pleasure. Her nails scratching his back, digging her nails in his shoulder and arms, she bite her lower lips from screaming his name as he bite her just above her nipples covered under bra. Her hands went back as she unhooked her bra, and it came undone and lose giving raghav signal to remove it.

Understanding her needs, raghav pulled the strap of her bra down her arms removing it completely, it fell on the floor. Kalpana blushed, when she saw him looking at her breasts with eyes that held, excitement, love, lust and desire. She moaned as she saw him bend down to take one of her buds in his mouth while his one hand started to press her other breast, he sucked her nipples while tongue circled around it, his teeth biting, he nibble it till it was sore with his act. He soon, turned his attention to her other breast while his hand went down to womanhood, touching and feeling her through her garments, he can feel her moisture, her getting wet, her moans and groans indicating her pleasure while her scratching and digging, a sign of her satisfaction.

Her back arching, head thrown back, she was completely lost in the pleasure raghav was giving her, while her hands slowly went down to his belt, though trembling and shivering in pleasure, she caught hold of his belt and tried to open it, her trembling, while trying to open his belt, few times brushed his arousal, earning a groan from him and a bite or two. After few unsuccessful attempts, she was finally successful in getting rid of his belt and pulled him more closer her. She shivered, when she felt his arousal hit her in the lower belly while her hands went to his hips, pulling him more and more closer to her. Raghav can feel the current when it went down his spine when his body hit her. He knew, he has to claim her soon, make love to her soon or he would burst out. So his hands went down to her lower garment, balancing them on the wall, he bend down kissing her ribs, down her navel, playing with it, sucking it and biting it, he pulled her garment down in one go, while she trembled and released a deep sigh. Her smell of arousal hitting him hard as he stood up, holding her thighs, he locked her legs on his hips, pushing himself closer to her, they both gasped as his manhood hit her hard and they both gasped in unison. His mouth again went back to his work, biting, sucking and nibbling her skin, marking every inch of her as his, her hands played with his hair, pulling his mouth closer to her skin. Soon, he realized, the need of the bed, as he tried to balance themselves, alcohol still playing with his senses, he managed to get them both till bed and fell on it.

Raghav again took her lips in possession while his finger went to her feminine part, her moisture making him crazy, his fingers played with her while he pushed his finger in her channel earning a loud moan from her, "RAGHAVVV". Her moans making him crazy, he pushed another of his finger in her channel, while he lips and tongue played with her nipples. His fingers, in rhythm pulled and pushed his fingers out of her as he brought her to climax only by using his fingers.

Breathing hard, trying to catch her breath, glowing in the aftermath of her climax, her trembling hand opened his pant's button while he pushed down his pant and removed it in one go. Coming on top of her, he laid on her, her body touching his without any barrier was enough for raghav to lose his control all over again as he parted her thighs using his knees and settled himself in between her. Positioning himself in between her, he hooked her legs around his lower waist and pushed himself in her, in one long thrust. She moaned loudly, while her eyes leaked few tears. "Shit, she's tight", thought raghav. When he felt her relax under him, he started his play, first slowly, he started to pull and push harder, his hard thrust, making her moans and groan as she shuddered with intensity, she never felt before, "May be, this is the difference between what making love and having s*x means!!!", kalpana thought shuddering, face red with blush. She can feel his thrust and she replied back by moving her hips, meeting his thrust with her hips movement, they both groaned. They can feel each other nearing their end. Soon after few minute, kalpana shuddered as her climax hit her hard, taking her breath away, eyes rolled in, she screamed, "AHHH...RAGGGHHHAAAVVV", followed by raghav's climax, as they came together hard, their love juices mixed together. Drained out of energy, raghav fell on top of kalpana, while kalpana finally voiced out what she wanted to speak, to tell raghav since forever, "I LOVE YOU RAGHAV...I LOVE YOU...I love you", while raghav smiled hearing her confession, "Finally, only MINE", raghav thought happily.

Soon both of them were covered in sheets, hugging each other close, kissing and sucking each other, legs entangled with each other in sheets, arms around each other, they talked thanking each other specifically kalpana thanking raghav for the second he gave her and their relation and asking forgiveness for her behaviour, in return raghav just smiled and kissed her forehead, and they soon slept, a peaceful smile covering their lips. The next morning, came as a new life for them, smile, happiness, love, everything, it was a new start for them and they have embraced it happily. They bought Piyali back with them. Raghav and Piyali playing and disturbing kalpana time and again for their kiss, Piyali on her cheeks and Raghav ofcourse on his lips and kalpana happily fulfilling their demands, with happiness, adoring her face and twinkle of joy in her eyes, she kissed them. Their Family Was Finally Completed.NOW.

THE END

P.S:- No proof read, ignore the mistakes and grammatical error.

So How's it???hmm...so what do you think...samar did deserved a second chance or kalpana did right by leaving him??? raghav did right by giving kalpana second chance?? kalpana deserved it after what all she did with him?? What do you think??...the story ends here but let do let me know your thoughts guyzzz??

HMM...So is it really necessary for a boy to display his affection openly to the girl, he truly love,  just to prove his love??  Isn't it enough that the girl should understand his emotions if he just couldn't express it in words?? but by his actions??...okay I'll not ask more questions now the story ends here...

Hopefully you'll likes it...do comment and let me know your opinions!!!

And a very happy new year to all...😉😉...
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
iam 2nd
wonderful update
thanks for pm
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear
Onces I was very angry on kalpi for doing dat to rag.
Den d emotional part was the awesome
Specially rag selflessness.
N the mature part was too mature dear

Loved your story dear 😳
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Raghav truly loves kalpana.
Thanks for pm.
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too was angry on kalpi girl ...
We are mature enough t see through the right guys 
Yet we tend t lead towards guys who are wrong...
A guys action is enough t say hiw much he loves u if he respect u...
Nice love rag too much ...
N piyali is as if really rag daughter .. knows a true father daughter
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raghav he is true jentleman very nice update I just love it dear thanks for pm take care
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First day all Happy New Year and thanks for the PM! This story i heard before. I think it was on the a TV show called Yeh Aashiqui or something not quite sure but anyways, This story is very different from other stories in this forum because Kalpana is the one who deceives Raghav and in most stories it Raghav is the one who makes the mistakes so great job and keep up the good work. I hope you update more shots soon and fantastic job on this story. I just loved it!!!!!
Oh and one more thing is that who is Arjun?Edited by Hanz91 - 7 years ago
Vishakha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanz91

First day all Happy New Year and thanks for the PM! This story i heard before. I think it was on the a TV show called Yeh Aashiqui or something not quite sure but anyways, This story is very different from other stories in this forum because Kalpana is the one who deceives Raghav and in most stories it Raghav is the one who makes the mistakes so great job and keep up the good work. I hope you update more shots soon and fantastic job on this story. I just loved it!!!!!
Oh and one more thing is that who is Arjun?

Oh the name is an error I corrected it...oh yes mine story is not inspired from Yeh Hai Aashiqui...the name of that series was Pyar Tune Kya Kiya, season 1, episode 1...but I changed the whole plot here...the story which I so far remember was about 1 girl and 2 guys...the girl falling in love with one guy but the guy was just using her and the other guy who got to know about it killed that guys and went to jail...this story just flashed in mine mind and I knew that I have to write something on this lane but in my style...so keeping the background of military the same I changed the whole plot, place, events, scenario and also somewhat the background and also the ending..in short I changed the whole story  and created my own taking inspiration from that episode...so in my story no murder, jail or anything of that sort was there...instead..I decided to end my story in an open note...leaving questions for the readers to answer or should say to question themselves...was it right what raghav did...was it right kalpana did at last to samar...shouldn't she given samar a second chance...samar deserved a second chance or not...kalpana deserved a second chance or not...raghav deserved a better person...or kalpana really loved raghav in the end...one can ask many question after this story...so ya that's it...