Manu Punjabi- Most sleazy contestant!

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I've been watching Bigg Boss for quite a while now. I've watched season 1, season 7-10 leaving season 8. 
Bigg boss 10 has been somewhat interesting so far. I've never felt the need to rant about any contestant, make an IF account to write a post about anyone, nor do I have any favorite contestant, though I must admit I USED to enjoy watching Manveer but coming to that later... 
I finally decided to make an account and share my opinions about Manu because I sincerely dislike him because I've never seen a more manipulative person in my life or on any of the Bigg Boss seasons. His desperate antics for fame, conniving nature makes me switch off my TV and go to sleep. 
There have been many villains or somewhat "not so likable"  contestants on Bigg Boss ranging from Kushal, Rishabh, Arman, Sangram but never a more filthy person than Manu Punjabi in my honest opinion. I've seen many people follow their game plan, manipulate others, plot against other HMs, speak bullshit behind their backs, and sometimes even betray their friends. 
But somehow their actions have never prompted a vicious reaction from my side. This Manu Punjabi is 1000xx worse than all of them combined. Even Sangram (BB7) was a good manipulator but he still had a human side to him. 
It seems like Mr Manu is so into his game that he has managed to say shit about his "close friends" -Manveer and Mona Lisa. 
Every time Manu opens his bloody mouth all he does is spew negativity. I've never heard him say anything "positive" ever! 
What hurt the most was when he spoke in the most degrading way about Monalisa. He has no authority to question the movies she is a part of. 
He just comes across as extremely sexist, negative, cunning and egotistical. 
I agree a lot of HMs on Bigg Boss have shared such characteristics. But Manu NEVER stops! His sexist remarks are an every day affair. It seems like he won't take a break from his planning/ plotting either. 

Why can't he be loyal to his only friend in the house Manveer? Is that asking too much? Manveer has sadly become his puppet. I feel sorry for Manu's loss but Manveer was a lot more fun when Manu was out of the house. He used his own brain and was definitely quite entertaining. 

Manu has a terrible habit of dominating and dictating women if he can. As a viewer, I used to find it terribly unsettling in the beginning when he would not let the women in his team take their own stand. He would always talk to Nitibha in a highly derogatory way. A week ago he had a problem with some stand Nitbha had taken (cannot remember what it was about) BUT FOR GOD SAKES LET THAT GIRL DO WHATEVER THE HELL SHE WANTS TO DO. He even pushed Manveer to treat Nitibha in the same way. 

I've also noticed he has a terrible complex with Bani. Like all he does is bitch about her all day with Manveer. I've watched a lot of unseen videos, but nothing matches up to Manu Punjabi's level of bitchiness and manipulation. 
Manveer and Manu keep picking on Bani for just doing gym, eating, sleeping, doing the tasks all day. But if you see all Manu does is bitch, eat, sleep, tasks here and there. Bani's priority is her gym, and Manu's priority is his bitching sessions. What's more healthy? You decide. 

Basically in the end, Manu, in my opinion, is the WORST contestant in the history of Bigg Boss. What makes him so despicable? 
The fact that he NEVER admits to bitching about others, NEVER shows his true colours, NEVER plays straightforward and fairly, has betrayed his friends. No one in the f**king house has any idea about the level of filth Manu has in his mind about others. 
There have been many manipulators, plotters in the Bigg Boss house but no one has COWARDLY as Manu Punjabi. He is just degrading the show to another level. Even Om Swami cannot match up to his level. At least that old man admits to being filthy and doing anything for footage. 

Manu is the kind of person who keeps a lot of anger inside him in regard to other HMs like Rohan, Bani, Gaurav and then finds insane ways to passively show his anger without actively showing it. Example: The episode where he acts like a lawyer. He wasn't disrespectful towards Bani's mother but was definitely taking out his anger about her reaction to Priyanka's comments about his late mother. He should've acted maturely, confronted Bani and let it go a long time ago. 

My purpose for making an IF account was to know how other people feel about Manu Punjabi. Because he is clearly getting on my f**king nerves. I wish someone exposes his true colors to the HMs. Also what is wrong with Manveer? Didn't his dad warn him about Manu? Because of Manu he is being potrayed in a bad light. 
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True .
He bitches about everyone even manv and mona.
But bb will never show his true game to anyone.

Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

True .
He bitches about everyone even manv and mona.
But bb will never show his true game to anyone.

I just cannot understand why would Salman Khan encourage Manu Punjabi in the way he is playing his game. It's just so dirty. Manu should play like a man not like a sissy. 
I'm unable to accept that there are people who are supporting Manu Punjabi, for god sakes support any other previous villain like Dolly Bindra, Kushal Tandon, Armaan Kohli. But DEFINITELY not Manu Punjabi. His game is on another level because that's his true nature. Even Armaan and Kushal were so sexist towards Tanisha and Gauahar. But they had a good side which would come out too. 
Manu Punjabi is pure evil. Sad part: no one will ever know. 

I feel if Manu would admit that he is not a good person, or he is no one's friend then he would be worthy of some people supporting him.
He accuses others of playing a dirty game for footage! He didn't even spare Manveer and Mona in the same respect. If he would stop accusing others and just be the filth he is, even that would be okay. This just brings out his extreme double standards too. 

But the way he is, a liar, cheater, jo kise ka nahin ho sakta apne doston ka bhi nahin types does not need to be encouraged with the support of "fans".
Manu has such characteristics that he isn't worthy of any support especially from women. Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

I just cannot understand why would Salman Khan encourage Manu Punjabi in the way is he playing his game. It's just so dirty. Manu should play like a man not like a sissy. 
I'm unable to accept that there are people who are supporting Manu Punjabi, for god sakes support any other previous villain like Dolly Bindra, Kushal Tandon, Armaan Kohli. But DEFINITELY not Manu Punjabi. His game is on another level because that's his true nature. Even Armaan and Kushal were so sexist towards Tanisha and Gauahar. But they had a good side which would come out too. 
Manu Punjabi is pure evil. Sad part: no one will ever know. 

I feel if Manu would admit that he is not a good person, or he is no one's friend then he would be worthy of some people supporting him.
He accuses others of playing a dirty game for footage! He didn't even spare Manveer and Mona in the same respect. If he would stop accusing others and just be the filth he is, even that would be okay. This just brings out his extreme double standards too. 

But the way he is, a liar, cheater, jo kise ka nahin ho sakta apne doston ka bhi nahin types does not need to be encouraged with the support of "fans".
Manu has such characteristics that he isn't worthy of any support especially from women. 

Totally agree with everything you say about Mun Punjabi. Even I dont understand why he is getting so much support from Salman Khan and Bigg Boss. His true color came out in the secret room when he bitched about Manveer and Mona. I would have respected him had he come back and spoken the same things on their faces. But he did the opposite. He is no one's friend. I dont find his one-liners funny at all.I find that cheap humor. I dont knwo why no one made an issue about his remark on Mona getting her knees rubbed by him, or he saying that if her BF mkes her do films then why should he have a prob if Manu holds her hand, or when he commented on Rohan's gender...I feel Manu is crass
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preach!
I've always found him the most negative because he tries to be nice but he really is not. 
If you were in his friend circle, he's someone who'd laugh at you rather than laugh with you. I stay away from such people in real life. 
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Still last week he was the 'Man of the Week'.. this week he got that Namkeen Award.. 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Still last week he was the 'Man of the Week'.. this week he got that Namkeen Award.. 

I was about to mention that! 
I genuinely feel that all the HMs need to stop taking stands on stupid things like what Om Swami is up to, or why is Bani eating all the damn eggs, or why is Rohan so childish. 
I've watched the season from the beginning but NOT ONCE has anyone taken a strong stand against Manveer or Manu. I feel the entire HMs have ganged up against Rohan, Swami, Priyanka, Gaurav, Bani, bitched incessantly about Nitibha, Rahul. 
Manu passes degrading comments about women and gets away with it every time! 
I wonder how would Lopamudra react or Mona Lisa if they hear the shit he says. Bani is the only contestant I feel has seen through his shit and does not expect much from him. 

Manu's behavior, demeanor is just crass! He represents a very disgusting section of men in India. He shouldn't be "Man of anything ever". A man is someone who takes a stand, is respectful, considerate and straightforward in their thinking towards women. Extremely disappointed with the makers of the show.  

As someone mentioned, Manu's humor is cheap. True! In an unseen video, he was telling Mona and Manveer he hasn't seen his private part in a month, he misses it and feels it is lost somewhere but it greets him every morning. Umm and Mona, Manveer were enjoying the humour. 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Preach!

I've always found him the most negative because he tries to be nice but he really is not. 
If you were in his friend circle, he's someone who'd laugh at you rather than laugh with you. I stay away from such people in real life. 

I never want people like him to be anyone's friend in real life. I would prefer Om Swami over him. At least he doesn't claim to be respectful of anyone. 
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BB10

I was about to mention that! 
I genuinely feel that all the HMs need to stop taking stands on stupid things like what Om Swami is up to, or why is Bani eating all the damn eggs, or why is Rohan so childish. 
I've watched the season from the beginning but NOT ONCE has anyone taken a strong stand against Manveer or Manu. I feel the entire HMs have ganged up against Rohan, Swami, Priyanka, Gaurav, Bani, bitched incessantly about Nitibha, Rahul. 
Manu passes degrading comments about women and gets away with it every time! 
I wonder how would Lopamudra react or Mona Lisa if they hear the shit he says. Bani is the only contestant I feel has seen through his shit and does not expect much from him. 

Manu's behavior, demeanor is just crass! He represents a very disgusting section of men in India. He shouldn't be "Man of anything ever". A man is someone who takes a stand, is respectful, considerate and straightforward in their thinking towards women. Extremely disappointed with the makers of the show.  

As someone mentioned, Manu's humor is cheap. True! In an unseen video, he was telling Mona and Manveer he hasn't seen his private part in a month, he misses it and feels it is lost somewhere but it greets him every morning. Umm and Mona, Manveer were enjoying the humour. 

Thanks God I never bothered to watch any of Manu's unseen video..  ðŸ¤¢
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like Munnu AT ALL