|l* Happy Birthday... Sweetest Star... Yashashri Masurkar *l|

Posted: 7 years ago

Image result for page dividersYashashri|Yashashri Masurkar
Image result for page dividers

About last night

30th of December marks the birthday of one of our sweetest stars Yashashri Masurkar! 🥳

Yashashri is familiar to Hindi and Marathi audiences as a very talented and versatile actor.  Her most noted features are her beautifully expressive eyes and her million dollar smile. 😃

Famous for her role as  Khanak, in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani, she has acted in many Hindi and Marathi shows.  Acting is her passion and she demonstrates this with the variety of roles she has chosen.  Be it romantic, comic, tragic, intense or even negative, Yashashri has portrayed each role with great sincerity and dedication.
  This year, she made her first silver screen appearance with Laal Ishq, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's first Marathi production. 😳

Acting has been her dream since childhood. but she has many other interests and hobbies.  She is an avid photographer, as seen on her Instagram and Twitter pages.  She also loves to travel and a highlight for 2016 has been her trip to San Francisco and Los Angeles. ⭐️

She continued her support for the Beti Foundation this year and was part of another #BeWithBETI ramp show. 
Always eager to learn and grow, she is currently studying Reiki.  Her down to earth personality, as well as her caring nature, makes her beautiful on the inside and on the outside.

Le
t us all wish Yashashri a very happy birthday and fantastic year ahead! Many of us are missing her presence on screen and hoping she returns soon.😊
Sending her lots of love, luck and happiness! ❤️

Edited by The_May_Rose - 7 years ago

Social Network pages|Social Network pages

Please join Yashashri pages for more news, updates and trivia...

yashashri masurkar @yashashri30  https://twitter.com/yashashri30

yashashri masurkar @yashashri30   Thank you so much for wonderful wishes. Love.

yashashri masurkar @yashashri30  
Bag full of love... Thank you so much for your lovely gifts and love filled messages. Mwaahh... https://www.instagram.com/p/BOmfvjBBCLO/

http://instagram.com/yashashri.masurkar

https://img20.ropose.com/story/734c50fc-b760-4573-a0b0-d37730d037fb-1473280835396_540x542.jpeg Yashashri Masurkar (Roposo)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-me-yashashri/130197457023047

----------

News
|News

Yashashri M World @TeamYashashri

TC   Our industry should make meaningful shows: @yashashri30

Our industry should make meaningful shows: Yashashri Masurkar

By TC Team 30 Dec 2016 02:56 PM

The bubbly beauty, Yashashri Masurkar, who is still remembered for her role in Rang Badalti Odhani and was last seen on Colors' Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, has turned a year older today (30 December). The birthday girl is having an unplanned celebration with her friends.

"I will be hanging out with friends. It's an unplanned celebration for me but that's good. I have got lots of surprises as well. My fans have sent gifts for me and I have already cut few cakes. I have received a Marathi Poem Book by Ravindranath Tagore as a gift from a fan. It's amazing and so thoughtful. I am enjoying reading it. My party starts today and will end on 1 January. 2016 has been the most boring year of my life and I hope that 2017 would be a rocking one."

So what's keeping her busy these days? "These days I am busy practicing reiki, travelling and giving auditions."

Talking about auditions, what kind of roles is she eager to take up? "You don't have much choice in TV until and unless you are a brand name. Work is important. An actor has to be mentally busy in order to portray a character. We are creative people and if we don't get to use our creativity then we feel uncomfortable. I did a travel show last year, which was great. I would like to play a romantic heroine and a typical daughter-in-law."

"Lots of unreal things are happening on TV these days. Just because the audiences watch what we show them, doesn't mean that they want to watch such things. Today, if I have a conversation about TV among my circle, we always talk about shows like Dekh Bhai Dekh, Sarabhai VS Sarabhai, Hum Paanch and Shanti. Those shows were full of content and they had soul. That's why they were popular and are remembered even today. Those kinds of shows should be made."

We ask her if she would play a supernatural unrealistic character on TV. She states, "Frankly speaking, I won't like to take up such roles but I am an actor and I have to work so I will do it because as I said...we don't have much choices on TV. I want our industry to make meaningful shows."

We wish you a great year ahead, Yashashri.

----------

Trevia|Trevia

• Yashashri's nickname is 'Pearl'
  • Her favourite colour is pink
  • Her star sign is Capricorn
  • She loves animals, especially cats and dogs
Roles & Work|Roles & Work

Film :

Laal Ishq
( Marathi )
Role : Nisha

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/403055-swapnil-joshi-and-anjana-sukhani-at-launch-of-marathi-film-laal.jpg

Television :

Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hai
 Role : Nagina

Made by Shyani

Code Red
Role : Surbhi

Embedded image permalink
Made by Jenny

Tujhse Naaraz Nahin Zindagi Ep 27
Role : Vidhi

Embedded image permalink
Credit Yashashri Masurkar

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Role : Agnishikha

Embedded image permalink
Credit Prinal Oberoi

Code Red
Role : Poonam

Banwar
Role :Kashvi

Embedded image permalink

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
Role : Sonal

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Role : Sumitra

Embedded image permalink 
Credit to Poonam Preet (DDBEDS set - Twitter )

Yeh Hai Aashiqui
Role : Preeti

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Forum
Role:Bharti

Abhaas Ha ( Marathi )
Role : Dr Prananjali

Lek Ladki Yah Garachi  ( Marathi )
Role: Samrudhi

Shapath
Role:Ruchi

Chandragupta Maurya Forum
Role : Princess Mrignayni of Karvasa

Rang Badalti Odhani Forum
Role : Khanak

https://yashashrimasurkar.weebly.com/uploads/5/3/6/8/5368453/8987031.jpg

Laxman Resha - Her first Marathi TV serial
Role :
Shivani

https://yashashrimasurkar.weebly.com/uploads/5/3/6/8/5368453/2937167.jpg

Reality Shows :

Jhakaas Heroine
- As herself

Channel V Distraction  - As herself

Embedded image permalink

Being Indian, Dumb Selfie video - A selfie addict

Buddy Baatien -As herself

Mangalaguar - As herself

Nachle Ve - As herself

Edit by Bini (From Nachle Ve)

Shravan Queen 2009 - As herself (2nd runner up)

Signatures|Signatures

By Poo

By Saroj

By Krithika.K

By Bini Majumdar

By Shyani Banerjee

By Krithika.K

By Madhu Sonainsh
Video & Animations|Video & Animations

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SwTntNYtg[/YOUTUBE]

Messages|Messages

Bini Majumdar : To Yashashri, may your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer Happy birthday shri keep shining stay blessed. This is my wish.

Ona Alam
: Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great one. Keep smiling and do whatever makes you happy. Make this day special, worth remembering and create memories that would keep you happy for the next year. Best wishes, good luck and may your celebration be as unique as you are.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY CUTYPIE YASHASHRI

Best wishes dear ! From Ona Alam ...

Krithika K : Happy Birthday Yashashri
May Life Bring..
Millions of Moments Laden..
With hope, joy' n laughter...
Have a sparkling birthday!
Hugs, Kisses & Loads Of Love ''
Krithika K
+
Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Yashashri🤗
I wish u the world 😊
May all ur dreams come true!
Wishing u loads of success & happiness in life.
Waiting to see u back onscreen.. Comeback soon!
Loads of Love Always ❤️
Krithika K

May : Many happy returns of the day Yashashri! 🥳 Sending you lots of love, wishing you the best of health and success. 🤗 Hoping you have a wonderful day and fantastic year ahead.  Looking forward to seeing you back on screen as soon as possible. ❤️

Rishani Andriya : Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar, wish u the best u deserve everything. Keep smiling. Luv U!

Shayani Banerjee
: Happy birthday! Just be yourself & enjoy your life the way you do! Lots of good wishes & love!!! '

OdhaniLovers : Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar Our cutest Khanak and beautiful Shri ! @yashashri30'#Wishes #Prayers & #Love from all @OdhaniLovers !!'

Yashashri Masurkar World : Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar Best wishes from @TeamYashashri and all your fans! We want you back on screen in 2017!

Subha : Many many happy returns of the day,Yashashri.
May God bless u with more success and happiness that u rightly deserve😃

Tanmaya: Happy Birthday  Yashashri Masurkar

Madhu Sonainsh : So its finally the day of oua yashashri didu birthday...happiest birthday ever didu love u so muchys

Leena :
Happy birthday yashu

Aditya Jadhav :
@yashashri30 Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
Messages|Messages

Monika Aarya : Happy Happy Happy Birthday Yashashri 'have a rocking one. Keep smiling n back soon onscreen. God bless. Monika Aarya

Saroj : First of all, a very very very happy birthday Yashu.. ''' May you get the healthy and best of everything in life... '' You are the first celeb I ever am crazy about and join so many sns sites for ... I became detective like others just to get more info, more pics and everything more associated with you... That's been the craziest and most wonderful thing I did... Meeting you last year was the best surprise for me, for that I simply wanted to thank you and wish we will meet again soon... The way you shared pics in these last few days was again a big surprise for all of us #Yashashrians '' Have that wonderful cheerful blissful adorable infectious contagious smiles on your pretty face always... I wish you All The Best and A Happiest New Year to you and your family... Again have a big happy birthday Shri... Stay blessed and always the way you are!!!! Wishes never end, so asking the same : Be back on TV jaldi... Share those beautiful pictures of yours... Be active and chat with us regularly... and the list goes on that you already know... #HappyBirthday -Saroj

Jenny : Happy Birthday Queen! May you embark on even more adventures and soulful travels in this coming year! Love you forever! ''

Ranjini : Wish you a very happy birthday Yashu. We love you. Stay happy always. Do come to Delhi again

Nidz Jain : Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar Wish u a fab birthday..hav lotzz of fun n a grt year ahead. Keep shining

Ona Alam : Happy birth day cutypie yashashri '- Love you always

Poo : Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar!!! Have a super fantastic year!!!

ONAego : Happy birth day yashashri 🥳❤️ Lots of love

_SaGa4ever_ : A Very HaPpY bIrThDaY Yashashri Masurkar!

ColorDreams : Many many happy returns of the day, Yashashri.

.Harini. : Happy Birthday Yashashri

Harshana Rathor :  Wishing u a very happy birthday dear Yashu... much #luv #blessings... party to banti hai...

Appreciation & Credit|Appreciation & Credit

Page divides and decorations are from the various sites online. All rights and credit to the creators of these designs. 😳
Credit to Zainab for the birthday VM. ⭐️
Thank you to everyone who made the siggies, which were used in this thread.  I credited you below each item. 😊
Thanks you for the birthday messages, keep sending them during the day and I will include them in the messages post.😃

Important Note*
Thread will be updated throughout the next day...
Keep checking for the latest...
and please press the 'like' button on each post to show your appreciation...😳

Happy Birthday Yashashri ❤️
May, nice post 😃
Beautiful thread May...''
Happy Birthday Shri ''
'''''''''