ShraMan TS~ 40th Birthday

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey you all lovely people!!

So its my 250th post!!! 🥳

Big number for me!!

But wouldn't have been possible without you guys!! Thank you so much for all your support and love guys! ❤️

So this is a little something for all you guys as a return gift from me...

Just pray that it comes out as I imagined it and not a spin off!! 🤣

Ok guys so here we go...

I have taken a lot of liberties in this one.
1. Preekar are not the first expecting couple in the Malhotra clan. Honestly, I think that was really really lame!
2. I have done a few changes to MM. Sorry couldn't help it!
3. This story might seem a bit odd but hey its my imagination and it never sticks to logic! Lol.

Not taking too much of your time now, lets get started!!!

~~~

40th Birthday

The Malhotra Mansion
05:30 P.M.
ShraMan's Room

Shravan woke up from his afternoon nap with a heavy sigh. He slowly opened his eyes to witness one of the most beautiful sights he had ever witnessed in his life. This made his lips gently curve in a lazy smile.

Their room was dimly lit since the blinds were down and he could see very faint light coming from in between the blinds indicating it was evening now.

Shravan could sense the quiet commotion downstairs and knew the preparations for the late evening gala were on full swing. 

His entire family was excited for tonight and the elaborate plans were being made since a month now! 

He had clearly objected to it all initially but then his family insisted upon it and he couldn't refuse, especially after his wife joined the wagon and he simply had to surrender to all their wishes.

Even though he was reluctant about the entire plan, he couldn't deny the fact that he absolutely loved the excitement and happiness that was brought upon his family's face while planning the party. Well and apart from that, his dearest wife had secretly assured him that they won't go overboard and she herself would personally look into it.

Suman.

He looked at his childhood friend, first love and wife. She was sleeping on the other side of their king size bed but the had never felt so close to her before. He had never felt so connected to her before. She had a serene expression on her beautiful face. Shravan could stare at his wife for an eternity and never get tired of it even for a moment.

It had been thirteen years of their marriage and still he couldn't get enough of her. He loved her even more now. The intensity of their love for each other seemed to increase everyday and it looked like it would keep increasing still!

Their journey hasn't exactly been a rosy one. They had their share of ups and downs but after their initial rocky start, they had managed to get past all the difficulties of life by sticking together. They had each other's backs, just like friends. They still fought and bickered but by now everyone knew that at the end of the day, they would eventually reconcile and makeup.

They now had a better understanding between the two of them and they worked like a  well synchronized team. Perhaps this understanding is what that had relaxed him regarding today. His Sumo had made sure of that. 

His train of thoughts lead him to the conversation that the two of them had in the morning...

Flashback

Shravan stared at himself more closely in the mirror, trying to decipher what was different! 

Sure he had a few grey hair scattered in his beard but that's all! Yeah some grey ones could also be seen in his hair but that's ok? He looked more closely at his face in the bathroom mirror noticing crow's feet at the corner of his eyes along with some laughter lines too...

"Feeling old, are we, Mr. Malhotra?" 

Shravan saw his wife leaning on the bathroom door through his mirror. She was wearing his dark grey full-sleev T-shirt that he was wearing last night and nothing else. The garment was loose and a few sizes bigger on her petit frame. This exposed her creamy neck and a considerable part of her right shoulder.

She looked sexy with her droopy eyes and post-sex hair and on any other day, he would have just grabbed her and kissed the living daylights out of her but not today. Not now.

Reason being her smirk. 

This only irritated Shravan more. She knew how he felt about all this age and getting old business. And still, here she was mocking him and his self consciousness! 

This woman!

Shravan took a deep breath and tried to ignore his wife which was proving to be a bit difficult with what she was wearing and how she was looking along with the fact that he was still not done with her. Yet. But her teasing was ruining his mood.

He saw her push away from the door frame and walk the few steps towards him. He was only in his track pants since he could not find his T-shirt in the morning, not knowing where Suman had thrown it the previous night.

Suman came and stood in front of him, pushing him a bit away from the counter and leaning her body against it. She folded her arms in front of her chest and stared up at his face with a smile.

Shravan kept a straight face and tried not to look at her chest. From his height, if he looked down at her then he would be looking right through the neck of his T-shirt and he would lose his stance.

"Aww look at that cute pout! You look more like a whiny little kid rather than a forty year old adult!" Suman chuckled. 

Shravan snapped his face to look down at her and pinned her with a glare. This only made Suman grin widely at him. 

"Shut up Sumo! You know I don't like the sound of that then why do you keep bringing it up to my face?!" Shravan said a bit more in frustration than in anger.

Suman just smiled softly at him and slowly caressed his cheek with one hand. Her gentle touch made him sigh and he slumped against her, his head resting on her exposed shoulder. He could feel his wife stroking his hair with one hand and rubbing soothing circles on his back with the other.

"Jaan, I don't understand. Why are you so upset? You are only getting a year older! It's not like you are turning seventy or anything..."

She forced him to look at her while grabbing his face between her small palms. She was no longer grinning or smirking but her face was set.

"Besides, how many times have we been through this?" Suman asked him.

"But Sumooo, I feel so OLD everytime when I hear someone say I'm gonna be forty! Well, now I am, technically. But..."

"Do you feel OLD, as you like to put it? Look at you, you are in perfect health and shape and you look nowhere near your age. You have great stamina and it shows in bed, infact if it makes you feel better then let me tell you that you are still too good and you are getting better in sex as you are growing..."

Hearing his wife say all this made Shravan a bit more relieved. He knew he was just overreacting but he can't think of himself as an OLD man. Not yet. But right now his mind and body were focusing more on the latter part of his wife's little speech.

"So, you are saying we should have sex more often to reaffirm my belief in my youthfulness?" Shravan said with a goofy smile.

This only earned him a whack from his wife, who was shaking her head at the audacity of her husband!

"Don't you think you are getting more naughty at forty, than required?"

"Abhi kahan...abhi toh mei shuru karunga." 

Saying this, he bent to capture his wife's lips in a searing and intense kiss. He wound his hands around her, bringing her closer to him while she clutched his arms for support. But he was soon interrupted when Suman started to pull away from him. With a confused groan, he let her lips go only to latch at her pulse point. 

"Shravannn stop! We can't right now...we need to get ready and presentable before they come..." 

Suman said although was clear to Shravan that she too didn't want to stop just yet. But he also knew that she was right and they needed to hurry up a bit so as not to annoy them when they come with a locked door. And yes they needed to look presentable or else it would only bring up awkward questions for him and his wife.

"Yeah you are right. And we need to hurry up, so what do you say we both jump into the shower and save precious time and water?" Shravan said with a smirk.

Suman narrowed her eyes at him but then she just shrugged her shoulders and hoped into the shower, closely followed by Shravan.

They finished their shower, though only after a little errr setback! Shravan pulled on a white T-shirt and a fresh pair of track pants while his wife wore her regular long satin nighty. This made him miss all the creamy show that he had been getting a while back.

Shravan got in bed while Suman unlocked the door and the joined him on the bed. They pulled on the comforter when they heard quiet murmurs and shuffling in the corridor just outside their room. Shravan rolled his eyes at Suman and they both let out quiet chuckles and waited them to enter their room. 

They didn't have to wait for long and soon the door burst open and their three bundles of joy came rushing towards them, shouting and squealing...

"Happy birthday Papa...!"

~To be continued~

So?

I know this is quite boring and meaningless but I'm tired and couldn't continue so posting the first part now.

Do let me know what you think about this one ok?! 

Love
Cas

Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on 250 !!
eagerly waiting...😊
Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo dear!! 😊
waiting...

ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Congrats!!!
And do not keep us waiting for long
😃
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bring it on Baby. ...waiting for the big one!
deltadawn thumbnail
Liking the concept... But ye suspense jyada der na rakhna. Plz update soon 😊
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unressed...
IF just messed up my post!!😡
Pls bear with it? M dead so will edit it AGAIN later?

Cas
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My heart maaan, you are messing with my feels here , this was so Shraman like, Sumo being the tease she is, Shravan whining ! Remember goglu when Sumo said: "Shravan ki shakal dekhi hai aapne ?" And he checks himself in the Mirror 😆 ❤️
Sumo wearing Shravan's shirt, if only
Loved it Cas, keep them coming
🤗
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing start
cannot wait
continue soon
superb
deltadawn thumbnail