Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I like kadhalika neramilai title song ...I know its composed by Vijay Antony ...who s d singer ? ...I didn't watch Madurai will try to catch it actually it was winners of a contest na...I liked some other concept so didn't watch it...will try to watch this soap...I don remember Idhu oru kaadhal kadai 😕

Of all the title songs KN is the best in my view and still loved by all. Even I too watch the title song in YouTube sometimes.. The starting sound of Guitar too good..

Yes Madurai won the contest which was hosted by Suhasini.. Here the original Saravanan Meenakshi character names were born.. Watched today's episode.. Lovely beginning of a love story..

You should definitely watch Idhu Oru Kadhal Kadhai pa.. My most fav .. The story the leads chemistry the actors all make the show great to watch.. But unfortunately the lead actor will be changed at the end.. But I love the story.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Of all the title songs KN is the best in my view and still loved by all. Even I too watch the title song in YouTube sometimes.. The starting sound of Guitar too good..

Yes Madurai won the contest which was hosted by Suhasini.. Here the original Saravanan Meenakshi character names were born.. Watched today's episode.. Lovely beginning of a love story..

You should definitely watch Idhu Oru Kadhal Kadhai pa.. My most fav .. The story the leads chemistry the actors all make the show great to watch.. But unfortunately the lead actor will be changed at the end.. But I love the story.

ya...started watching all d soap 7-9pm vijay super than...madurai kooda pudichiruku ...tfs ðŸ¤—
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this a different channel of Vijay TV or a show by the name Vijay Super? I don't see that show here. Athaan asking.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Is this a different channel of Vijay TV or a show by the name Vijay Super? I don't see that show here. Athaan asking.

Vijay Super is another channel from Vijay TV pa.. It was started few months back.. From this week they are telecasting old classic shows which were biggest hit those times pa.

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is anybody here watch these shows by recording? I do not have that option..

If so, need a help.. I do want the title song of Agni Satchi.. Atleast mp3 audio file..