Article:Paras Chhabra to enter &TV's Badho Bahu!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Paras Chhabra to enter &TV's Badho Bahu

&TV's popular show Badho Bahu (Sunny Side Up and Humtum Telefilms) is set to witness a new entry soon.

We hear that the good looking Paras Chhabra (Splistvilla fame) will soon enter Badho Bahu to bring some exciting twists and turns in the upcoming story line.

Our source informs us, "Paras has been roped in to essay the role of Tajinder who would be Pinky's brother. He will come down to Haryana from Mumbai to learn wrestling. He would be a casanova and his entry will unfold new twists and turns in the forthcoming episodes."

Paras has already started shooting for the popular daily.

We tried reaching Paras but he remained unavailable for comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail

TB Article:

A 'Splitsvilla' REUNION to happen in 'Badho Bahu'..!

Actor Prince Narula aka Lucky to share screen space with a long-lost friend..

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 | 11:18:13 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

The And TV show, 'Badho Bahu' is all set to re-unite two contestants from a reality show.

Prince Narula, who is the lead of the And TV show, 'Badho Bahu' is now set to have a reunion with his 'Splitsvilla' ex co-contestant.

Yes! We are talking about actor, Paras Chhabra. According to a leading news daily, Paras will be entering 'Badho Bahu' in a pivotal role.

He will be playing the role of Tejinder, who will be returning to his hometown of Haryana from Mumbai to learn wrestling.

Paras mentioned that he and Prince became good friends on 'Splitsvilla' and that he is really happy that he will be sharing screen space with him after almost a year and a half.

We wish Paras All The Best for this new role..!
Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
TOI:

Paras Chhabra turns wrestler in 'Badho Bahu'

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Dec 27, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Paras ChhabraParas Chhabra
Paras Chhabra will soon enter 'Badho Bahu' to join his former 'Splitsvilla' co-contestant Prince Narula, who plays the male lead in the show. Paras says, "Prince and I became good friends during the shoot of 'Splitsvilla' and I am happy to share screen space with him. He has also visited my home in Chandigarh. Now after almost a-year-and-a-half, we are meeting on the set of the show. I feel comfortable working with him,"

He will play Tejinder aka Teji, who is returning from Mumbai to his hometown Haryana to learn wrestling. "I would use a catchphrase on the show, which goes as Naam hai Teji, kar dunga sabko crajii (crazy)."

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
I wonder if he character would turn friend or foe of Komal? I know he is supposed to be Pinky's brother but I seriously can't stand to see one more person added to the show so he can also insult and humiliate Komal. It would be so cool if he strikes up a friendship with Komal seeing her cute and friendly nature  😊
vyoman thumbnail
Since he is returning from Mumbai Pragya may befriend him to fulfill her dream of becoming heroine.  
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
May be this new character fall in love in with bharpayi and pragya fall in love with this new character but when pragya will come to know that new guy love bharpayi not pragya pragya may get angry and may try to spoil image of bharpayi so that this new guy should not fall in love with bharpayi and then pragya get marrid to this new guy .entry of this new character may show triangle love story among new character bharpayi and pragya .it is just a guess let c how cvs planning future story with new character in actual
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I guess one day komal maynalso do wrestling .it will be more interesting to c komal doing pehalwani rather than just seeing her trying gain love of lucky .it will be good if komal has another motive too in life like doing pehalwani or any other creative work instead just think one motive of life to gain love of lucky