Keep Shining Lopamudra :)

Posted: 7 years ago
Nothing can be prouder & bigger than this, when other HMs family comes & tells their relative to be like "her" & praise you. It was such proud moment for me as fan of Lopamudra, when ALL the family of HMs family members praised her 😊 It proves that Lopa has really set a great example & doing great on the show.

This is what those relatives said about Lopa :

1.Rohan's brother - "Take stand for lopa just as she takes for you".

2.Manveer's dad - "I know Lopa already, achhi dil wali ko sab yaad rakhte hain"

3.Nitibha's mom - "Jaise Lopamudra khelti hai, waise khelna. Put your views forth"

👏 👏 👏

I've had many favorites in previous seasons but There are only few BB contestants whom I've liked as a person. Lopa is one of those rare people. She may not be perfect or flawless but she's genuinely a lovely person. I really loved when she said this to Manu "Mere liye tension mat lo, mujhe bas apne parents ki blessings chahiye, unse milun na milun". It just showed she's not selfish person & didn't force anyone to nominate themselves as she understood their situation as well. If she wanted, she could've emotionally exploited them but no she didn't do any such stuff.

Even on tonight's episode when her elder sister told her "Win the show" I was SO moved by her response "Show jeetu yah na jeetu, dil jeeta hein wohi kafi hein".

Yes, Lopa you've won my HEART ❤️Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
That comment from Niti's mum about putting your views forth like Lopa and to play like her made me so proud to support her! This girl IS shinning. ❤️
SilverWaterLily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lopu comes out to me as a very sweet and genuine person, she owns upto her mistakes, plays smart I cannot possibly think how can anyone not like her

Our queen be rollin haters be hatin 😆
pluviophile. thumbnail
BTW apart from Manveer's reunion with his father, Lopa and her sister's was my fav. It was so emotional and endearing especially the way they were talking in Marathi in-between and she gave good advice too.  Edited by pluviophile. - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I too loved it when lopa said "show jeetun na jeetun bas dil jeetna hai" very well said.
Lovely post.❤️
NathuPyare thumbnail
I like Rohan-Lopa bonding... and I want both of them in the finale... 
would be equally happy whoever wins between them 👍🏼
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this post !! 😊
So proud to be her fan.  I don't know whether she will win the show or not but she has definitely won hearts all around.  Stay blessed Lopa and keep shining !! 

Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

BTW apart from Manveer's reunion with his father, Lopa and her sister's was my fav. It was so emotional and endearing especially the way they were talking in Marathi in-between and she gave good advice too. 

Same. 😊

I also liked it when her sister told her not to bad mouth Swami Om.  Her sister seems very sweet.
flowers123 thumbnail
lopa is the best contestant in bigg boss history ever.her family seems nice they adviced her not to talk rudely with baba .lopa is a true winner.

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

That comment from Niti's mum about putting your views forth like Lopa and to play like her made me so proud to support her! This girl IS shinning. ❤️

I'll be really sad if she doesn't win this season :( I mean bura toh lagega hi nah as a supporter. Not just that My love for her is increasing with each passing episodes 😭