DANISH DRAMAS <3333

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
have you seen any danish drama's i've started watching danish tv nd im already hooked...its brilliant in every department so far i've seen some drama's namely borgen,trapped,heartless etcBORGENborgen is a journey of birgette she is a politician her dream to become the Prime minister of denmark...she is the leader of a minor political partysome events follows nd she finds herself as compromise candidate for the role of PRime minister of denmark...what i loved abt the show is the lead birgette she's headstrong,smart nd the show's main focus is birgette nd her journeyTRAPPED300 passengers strucked in a town...because a snowstrom engulfs the town blocking roads in nd out...to make the matter worse one of them is a serial killer who starts killing the group one by one..[u'll b at the edge of the seat] i loved this the mostHEARTLESStwo orphans discovers their dark origin nd try to lift an ancient family curse..why i loved it because both sofie nd sebastian are VAMPIRESFORBRYDYSLENthis show is another gem from denmark its a police procedural drama i've watched jst 2 epi's but im in love with sofie already...it also has a american remake named the killingPS: if sm1 is watching danish drama's then pls tell me where can i watch "rita" i cant find episodes with english subtitlespls do write abt ur fav danish drama ?iEdited by .KING. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have watched many Danish movies but not any Danish shows. Where did you watch these shows? Torrent? Or are they available on youtube? Please give me the links of the shows & the english subs if possiblešŸ˜³ I have loved Danish cinema & am a big big fan of Mads Mikkelsen so i m sure i will love the shows as well. They cover a wide range of subjects & their take on all things are quite varied & interesting
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

I have watched many Danish movies but not any Danish shows. Where did you watch these shows? Torrent? Or are they available on youtube? Please give me the links of the shows & the english subs if possiblešŸ˜³I have loved Danish cinema & am a big big fan of Mads Mikkelsenso i m sure i will love the shows as well. They cover a wide range of subjects & their take on all things are quite varied & interesting

they r on netflix...
btw are u still watching swaragini ??
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .KING.

they r on netflix...
btw are u still watching swaragini ??

No. Stopped watching it a long time ago. N fortunately the show has ended now.

Btw in danish movies do watch Jagten & a royal affair & en kort en lang.  excellent mmovies all of them
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago