ShraMan OS~ Fairy Tale

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is not a sweet and cute piece! πŸ˜‰

Will unress in a few days or weeks or months!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OK so the idea looked good in my head but not so good when I started writing this one...I guess my vocabulary isn't extensive enough and I couldn't get hold of that English needed for this one...

Anyway I hope you still like it!
                                        ~~~
                                  Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, in a far away land there was a kingdom cursed by a witch. There was a huge castle, rumored to be holding a beautiful soul hostage under the watch of the most feared and nasty Dragon.

Scales as black as the moon less night, he had ruby red eyes and teeth sharp enough to tear apart anything and everything. Many a brave warriors had tried to fight the evil Dragon and free that beauty from his clutches but the dragon was one ferocious creature to be reaconed with. Blessed with deathly powers and unmatched intelligence, he was indomitable.

The mighty beast sprayed the most dangerous and wicked form of fire: the blue flames. They were the most destructive of fire and no armor was made to protect one from its unbearable and scalding heat, yet.

No warrior, no prince nor any king was smart and brave enough to fight and win against a creature like this one.

It was said that the captured soul's cries of misery could be heard only by the one destined to save it from this ruthless demon. But they had to be masters of both strength and wit. Only then it was possible to defeat this dragon.

Then one day, came a Knight in a shining armor riding a black stallion and armed with a magnificent sword. The lore of the Black Beast had compelled the Knight to come to this kingdom and fight the dragon.

The decorated Knight had won many a battles and challenges of both strength and wit across the land. And was again on a new conquest.

Pure and with a golden heart, the Knight was know for being kind and generous. Helping the needy, protecting the weak and fighting the evil, the Knight had earned a name and always lived up to it.

With the same intention of helping the tortured soul by setting it free from the vice like evil clutches of the Dragon, the Knight entered through the huge crumbling gates of the capital city.

The place was empty and abandoned. But anyone could say that this city was once beautiful and prosperous.

The Knight looked up at the looming castle at a distance. It lay on the top of a rocky mountain, overlooking the now barren and deserted capital city. There seemed to be a cliff on the other side. With grey towers and pitch black turrets, it looked foreboding.

Without wasting another minute, the Knight moved towards the mountain housing the castle, ready on alert for any attack.

Soon after entering through the open castle doors, the Knight heard them.

The agonized cries of a tortured soul with deep wounds.

They cut through the heart of the Knight. Never had such cries were heard nor felt the way these were. It seemed as if the Knight was feeling the torture itself and not just the cries of agony of the sufferer, loosing themself in them.

Little did the Knight realize that the mighty Black Beast was there too, waiting to pounce and tear them apart in pieces just like the ones who came before to his castle.

But soon the Knight realized it too and felt the presence of the dragon behind. Turning slowly, both the dragon and the Knight came face to fave with each other.

A deathly silence followed wherein none of them moved even an inch, not even breathing. It was the calm that prevails before a deathly storm strikes.

The Knight felt the shift in the air around them and knew any moment the beast would strike and strike it did. Opening its jaws wide open, it prepared to release a huge blue fire ball. The Knight jumped out of the way just in time before being charred to the bones.

And began the fiercest battle of all times between the brave Knight and the mighty Dragon.

They fought and moved around the castle, destroying anything that came in between them. While on the other end the Knight also kept looking for the the one whom he had come to rescue.

They eventually came on a bridge connecting two of the towers and there was the cliff on the other side, as the Knight had expected. An idea struck and to execute it the Knight stood on the high wall of the bridge still fighting the Black Beast.

When the beast lunged at the Knight infuriated by one of the attacks, th Knight seized the opportunity and swiveled to the sides after ducking low. The Dragon, given its huge size couldn't stop itself at the right moment and loosing balance fell down the cliff to the rocky bottom, giving a loud roar.

The Knight sighed in relief and started looking for the prisoner of the mighty beast. Every corner of the castle was thoroughly checked. The dungeons, the halls, the throne room, everything.

Suddenly, the Knight realized that the cries had stopped. They hadn't been heard since a while now. Looking around in confusion, the Knight started with the highest tower again.

And this time, the cries were back. Reaching the top of the tower, the Knight was disappointed to find nothing but the cries never ceased. The person ought to be near but where?

Just then the roof of the room shook violently. The Black Beast was back it seemed and was currently on the turret. They faced again, the Knight on the stairs of the tower and the Dragon hanging on the sides of it. They were close and almost at eye level.

The Knight looked in the ruby red eyes of the Dragon but saw something that made them freeze on their spot.

The most handsome face of a man stared right back at the Knight.

It was angular with high cheek bones and an aristocratic nose with full lips and a cleft chin. The face was covered with a thin film of red making it difficult to see the face from a distance.

At the same time another thing cleared for the Knight. The cries were heard only when the Dragon was around.

The Dragon hadn't captured anyone. Someone was being held captive inside the Dragon. Probably a spell.

The Knight understood the situation and gently put the sword down, without breaking the eye contact. The Dragon, still a bit wry, followed the movements of the Knight carefully and sharply, ready for an attack. But nothing happened.

The Knight slowly removed the helmet and it was time for the Black Beast to freeze on its spot.

Instead of a man, the face of a woman was revealed. A beautiful woman.

She had long dark brown hair and big chocolate brown eyes with a button nose along with small plump lips. The woman slowly extended her hand towards the Dragon, trying to touch it. After initial hesitation, the Dragon let her touch him.

When she put her palm flat against his face, the Dragon felt a strange sensation go through his entire being, touching his soul too. He closed his eyes due to the overwhelming sensations.

"Who are you?" The woman asked. She had a beautiful voice.

He opened his eyes again and stared at the woman and she stared back. She didn't seem scared of him and stood their bravely and defiantly. He decided to show her who he was.

Maybe she was the one?

They say that our eyes are a window to our soul...

The face disappeared and a string of images followed it. The woman looked attentively back at the eyes of the Dragon, trying to decipher the story that he wanted to tell.

From all that, the woman was now able to gather what all she needed to know.

The Dragon was actually the Prince of the kingdom. He had been very kind and intelligent and their kingdom had been very prosperous and the people were all very happy too. This did not sit well with the queen of the neighboring kingdom.

She had sent a marriage proposal to the King and had asked for the Prince's hand in marriage and a treaty to merge both their kingdoms and become unbeatable.

Everyone knew about the way she treated her kinsmen and that her kingdom was on the verge of destruction. But she was a witch and a dangerous one. This matter had to be handled carefully and delicately.

The Prince had somehow managed to deceive her and put her in an illusion that he was surly going to marry her. They thought they had tackled the problem. And then went ahead with the preparations for the coronation of the Prince.

The had arrived and many kings and queens had been invited to the ceremony. But the Witch Queen also arrived and cast a spell on the Prince, turning him into a dragon.

The spell could only be broken by someone who could see through the deception and illusion that he was an evil dragon and not a kind Prince.

The spell had also encased his family and his kingdom. The Witch Queen had died after sometime because a spell of this magnitude tends to take a toll on the one who casts it.

All in all, to the woman it looked like the spell should have been broken by now but nothing happened. But when midnight struck, things started changing.

It was gradual. First the air shifted around them and a mist arose. Slowly the Dragon disappeared and the handsome Prince was standing instead on the stairs with her.

He looked even more mesmerizing than in the images! He had dark hair and a pair of the mist beautiful hazel brown eyes.

There was an instant spark between the two young people. They just stood there, gazing at each other while the world around them transformed and woke up at midnight.

From him, other things also started changing. First the castle was restored to its previous glory and then the city.

"Thank you..." Said the Prince. He had a deep husky voice and it seemed that he was asking about her name? But she was too lost in this man in front of her!

"I'm Princess Suman...", she replied when he kept on looking at her expectingly. The Prince smiled and Suman felt her heart skip a beat.

"Pleased to meet you Suman, I'm Prince Shravan...", he said introducing himself.

There was a lot more to come for the both of them. They had already started feeling attracted towards each other and there was no denying that.

With this we leave them to themselves, discovering about each other and getting to know each other. Slowly.

But the speed didn't matter, what mattered was that their fairy tale had began...

~~~

So? Hit like and let me know if you guys loved it or not.

Cas

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow...that's interesting. ...for a while I thought that the knight is Shravan and it were Suman's cries that  he heard...but I so loved the twist...she would then go ahead and liberate him of his miseries...nothing like it!! And actually it holds true in real life as well. ..like someone once said...'I can't remember exactly the first time your soul whispered to mine. .but you woke it..and it has never slept since'.. Edited by reshmanair356 - 7 years ago
LubnaK786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Cas,
Wow a fairy tale for ShraMan. Amazing I loved it. I'm a big fan of fairy tales and happy endings. Just keep writing whatever comes to your mind, it will be good.

Lubna.
Crazypiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god so nice.. I read tge story to my little prince... And he asked mumma i can have one more story...
So plzz do write mire and more...
Loved it
Jerry2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing fairy tale for shraman...I seriously thought that the knight was shravan but totally loved this twist of suman rescuing shravan.. Well written... Thanks for pm
Wiccamaya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh... it's magic ... mesmerizingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ 
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmanair356

Wow...that's interesting. ...for a while I thought that the knight is Shravan and it were Suman's cries that he heard...but I so loved the twist...she would then go ahead and liberate him of his miseries...nothing like it!! And actually it holds true in real life as well. ..like someone once said...'I can't remember exactly the first time your soul whispered to mine. .but you woke it..and it has never slept since'..

Thanks! I thought of writing something with a twist and I came up with this one...

But I have only changed the settings, this is what I was happening on the show before it went haywire...

But this...

I can't remember exactly the first time your soul whispered to mine. .but you woke it..and it has never slept since'

Thanks again dear

Cas 😊
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
This was so amazing and equally filled with suspense I thought that sumo was the caged soul and shravan the knight. ...typical Hindustan dimag ladka ladki ko save karega πŸ˜³ but this was really good.
Keep writting 
Love
Arpita

Edited by ArpitaSingh1806 - 7 years ago
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LubSha

Hi Cas,

Wow a fairy tale for ShraMan. Amazing I loved it. I'm a big fan of fairy tales and happy endings. Just keep writing whatever comes to your mind, it will be good.

Lubna.

Hey Lubna

Even I was a fan of them when I was a naive little girl. So I wrote one keeping in mind our ShraMan...I just hope you guys like it!

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Cas 😊
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypiya

Oh my god so nice.. I read tge story to my little prince... And he asked mumma i can have one more story...
So plzz do write mire and more...
Loved it

Hey Piya

You have a baby?! Like a real one?! I didn't know...

I was grinning when I woke up and read your comment! 😳

I'm glad you both loved it and will sure write more...

Love
Cas ❀️