sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I was interested in seeing what the trps were like throughout YVR, and so I visited tellydhamal's website and got the numbers below.  Before this year of October the trps looked fine, and I suspect it would have been better if YVR did not take so many leaps and rushed the tracks and had rather spent time developing them and all of the characters while giving us lots of KarVi.  It is true the trp of YVR2 so far is at its worst. They will likely need to bring in Taayi πŸ˜† 

Regardless, I think the TRPs may go up, especially with all the romance between the leads they have added...

For a show that had a new kind of story with actors taking on lead roles for the first time... the show did really well. On a side note: Meher's track did better than YVR2 is currently doing πŸ˜† Probably because of all the KarVi. πŸ˜³

3 0.8 Last week of the show- an drop in trps is not a good sign.  If it weren't for the Zain/Tai fandom, this show clearly wouldn't have survived this long post the 15 year leap.

2 0.9 Tai's entry mid-week 

1 0.7 trp dropped by 0.7, I guess not many were interested in the new pairing and their story...

Week/TRP

52 0.8 as expected TRPs went up.  The news of the cancellation of the series was made public last Monday, and so people probably wanted to tune in to see how it ends, especially since its known demise assures viewers of no major twists πŸ˜†

51 0.7 News of show going off-air: Will the trp go up from here because of all those who want to see how it may end... All we ever wanted was KarVi...

50 0.8

49 0.8

48 1.0 ending of YVR1 and beginning of YVR2

47 0.9

46 0.9

44 0.9

43 Tai's entry- trps dropped... 

42 1.3

41 1.1

40 1.2

39 1.2

38 1.1

37 1.2 

36 1.4

35 1.4

33 1.3

32 1.2

31 1.3

30 around the time they made Survi a Lawyer out of the blue πŸ€’ and were trying to make Kartik evil πŸ˜‘ and have Taayi's weird schemes of changing the DNA in a nonsensical way...πŸ˜•

29 1.1 KarVi still apart even after the funny and heart touching tiger/emotional revelation... Kartik still hasn't learnedπŸ˜† 

28 1.3

26 1.3

25 1.5

24 1.4

23 1.4

22 1.2 May 28- June 3 (foundation being set for 7-year leap)

20 1.2

17 1.2

15 1.1

13 1.8 Episodes after the first great reveal of Taayi's Evil doings to Kartik

10 2.0 Durga Rani track

9 1.8

8 1.6

7 1.6

6 1.8

5 1.9

4 1.7

3 1.7

2 1.4

1 1.6

52 1.7

51 1.8

50 1.7

49 1.5

48 1.5

47 1.6

46 1.7

45 1.6 Post 8-year leap/Sonal's entry as Survi

44 1.4

43 1.5

42 1.3

41 1.4

40 1.4

39 1.3

38 1.8

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting... I don't believe in trps. some of the best shows I have watched in recent times have some of the worst trps πŸ˜† . But I do agree that YVR2 will never measure up to the original.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Thaniya,that's some serious research πŸ˜ƒ 
YVR could have done a lot better if they had toned down on Tai's killing spree πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜² , focussed on Karvi πŸ˜³β€οΈ & shown their interaction with the rest of the characters which was as good as nill  
The 7 year leap injected a whole new freshness to the show & the TRPs started to go up,but then the serial killer in Tai raised her head & there went the TRPs downhill πŸ˜­ leading to show being turned upside down & inside out overnight destroying everything they created over the past one year πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

interesting... I don't believe in trps. some of the best shows I have watched in recent times have some of the worst trps πŸ˜† . But I do agree that YVR2 will never measure up to the original.

That's so true though.I watched " Ek Mutthi Aasmaan " & " Afsar Bitiya " in the recent past.Shows were nice,the TRPs were not. 
I don't care about TRPs either but TRPs do influence the course of a story which is sad,considering how writers are never able to tell the story they want to.It's πŸ˜”
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

That's so true though.I watched " Ek Mutthi Aasmaan " & " Afsar Bitiya " in the recent past.Shows were nice,the TRPs were not. 
I don't care about TRPs either but TRPs do influence the course of a story which is sad,considering how writers are never able to tell the story they want to.It's πŸ˜”

totally agree. Sanyukt is one of my all time favourite shows on Zee TV and then comes Zindagi Ki Mehek (but trp wise it is doing a lot better now).  I love watching these shows with my family.  YVR too was one such show, but  not anymore πŸ˜­
Vanellope thumbnail

totally agree. Sanyukt is one of my all time favourite shows on Zee TV and then comes Zindagi Ki Mehek (but trp wise it is doing a lot better now).  I love watching these shows with my family.  YVR too was one such show, but  not anymore πŸ˜­

I am loving Sanyukt & am loving every bit of it.It is in my opinion the best show on Zee right now.
They have got everything.A nice story,nice actors,a perfect ensemble & is quite natural in it's presentation.My mom used to watch it & I loved it & so went back & watched all the initial episodes I had missed.Sadly it doesn't have the TRPs AGAIN πŸ˜­ .Do you think,it's because,the show doesn't have any romance quotient ?

Mehek is a nice show as well.I like Mehek's family.The way how everyone loves & supports Mehek is β€οΈ Also,the fact that Shaurya's mom is not his biological mother,yet the way he feels for her & loves her,that I found really beautiful  

I can understand Luxmi.YVR was mine & my mom's favourite show as well.Funny how it was today that I & my mom were talking about how our showtime had shifted from 10 pm i.e. YVR time to 7:30 i.e. Sanyukt time 
Sad how makers brought this all upon themselves & accelerated their downfall 

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Channel ppl.. if you r listening.. plz pull it off air..  this yvr is turning out to be a big bad blot on our Original YVR.. like plz... We don't want yvr to be remembered like this... In bad light
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

I am loving Sanyukt & am loving every bit of it.It is in my opinion the best show on Zee right now.
They have got everything.A nice story,nice actors,a perfect ensemble & is quite natural in it's presentation.My mom used to watch it & I loved it & so went back & watched all the initial episodes I had missed.Sadly it doesn't have the TRPs AGAIN πŸ˜­ .Do you think,it's because,the show doesn't have any romance quotient ?

Mehek is a nice show as well.I like Mehek's family.The way how everyone loves & supports Mehek is β€οΈ Also,the fact that Shaurya's mom is not his biological mother,yet the way he feels for her & loves her,that I found really beautiful  

I can understand Luxmi.YVR was mine & my mom's favourite show as well.Funny how it was today that I & my mom were talking about how our showtime had shifted from 10 pm i.e. YVR time to 7:30 i.e. Sanyukt time 
Sad how makers brought this all upon themselves & accelerated their downfall 

I believe so.  I don't usually get too into romantic scenes in serials, but I have noticed it is what sells in this industry😭  I have been a silent viewer of this forum for some time, but only started contributing because I finally noticed users emphasizing non romantic relationships when reviewing and providing feedback πŸ‘

I am a romantic at heart, but I prefer shows with well thought out characterizations and more family oriented shows that you can watch with everyone in the house.  I know Zee will soon be coming out with some new shows soon, and so I am really hoping Sanyukt won't be the one that will be cancelled.  I would rather they cancel YVR than Sanyukt.  Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Zindagi Ki Mehek is cute, it not only satisfies my inner romantic with the right amount of cuteness (like KarVi once did, although I believe KarVi was much better), but both Shaurya's and Mehek's family are so sweet to watch.  The joint family dynamic that they explore and Mehek's realtionship with her Chachi and Dadi are so heartwarming πŸ˜³ And Shaurya's mother is such a lovely character, she reminds me of Arnav's sister from iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 

I honestly thought Kartik/Survi had everything going for them in the beginning to be the next Arnav/Kushi, but if only they had refrained from all of those leaps and concentrated more on the story rather than rushing it for dramatic purposes. If only...
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

I believe so.  I don't usually get too into romantic scenes in serials, but I have noticed it is what sells in this industry😭  I have been a silent viewer of this forum for some time, but only started contributing because I finally noticed users emphasizing non romantic relationships when reviewing and providing feedback πŸ‘

I am a romantic at heart, but I prefer shows with well thought out characterizations and more family oriented shows that you can watch with everyone in the house.  I know Zee will soon be coming out with some new shows soon, and so I am really hoping Sanyukt won't be the one that will be cancelled.  I would rather they cancel YVR than Sanyukt.  Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Zindagi Ki Mehek is cute, it not only satisfies my inner romantic with the right amount of cuteness (like KarVi once did, although I believe KarVi was much better), but both Shaurya's and Mehek's family are so sweet to watch.  The joint family dynamic that they explore and Mehek's realtionship with her Chachi and Dadi are so heartwarming πŸ˜³ And Shaurya's mother is such a lovely character, she reminds me of Arnav's sister from iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 

I honestly thought Kartik/Survi had everything going for them in the beginning to be the next Arnav/Kushi, but if only they had refrained from all of those leaps and concentrated more on the story rather than rushing it for dramatic purposes. If only...

Love your reply.
Am a romantic at heart too but it's not the only thing that goes on to make a story that clicks.It takes a right mix of everything to strike the chord.
Sad though those shows in the supposedly " big leagues " are the ones banking on the romance factor between the lead pair 

Seeing how Sanyukt's numbers have been in the red for far too long,I am praying for the channel to not axe it to make way for new shows.That show focussing on the importance of staying together has a strong resonance in the current scenario of crumbling joint families,all the while dealing with the difficulties of parenthood that every parent can relate to,besides trying to address the conflicts arising in a family out of differing personalities & perspectives on life.Sanyukt is really that good 

And I agree.Mehek has got a nice mix of everything.More than Shaurya & Mehek's love story it's her family & the love they have for her is what I like about the show.And yes,I really like Kanta & how she is there to guide Mehek every step of the way.Dadi is cool & cute as well.Shaurya's mother is gotta be the sweetest.She is so loving β€οΈ

Am sorry Luxmi,I haven't watched Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon.So I have no idea 
But I agree with your line,Karvi had everything going right for them.Like Thaniya says,they had this history.Love didn't just happen overnight.It took time,it took patience & sacrifice.And what we got was beautiful 
Sad,makers lost track of everything midway hastening the show's demise 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Like Thaniya says,they had this history.Love didn't just happen overnight.It took time,it took patience & sacrifice.And what we got was beautiful 
Sad,makers lost track of everything midway hastening the show's demise 

True that πŸ˜Ž

KarVi's history truly did make their story reach an epic level πŸ˜†
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago