I support Lopamudra Raut !!!

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Let me start by saying that whatever Lopa said to Priyanka(BB beeped out most of their conversation) was wrong and she shouldn't have said those things. BUT, I support her for standing up for herself and Mona. 

Priyanka was so bimar that she didn't have the energy to stand up and put her basket in the store room but she had the energy to walk up to swimming pool and throw that "dress" near it. Yeh kaisi bimar hai? And, even if she was genuinely sick, she could have politely said so to Lopa instead of rudely telling her off. And, when Lopa asked Baba to put that basket(Priyanka's) in store room, Priyanka threatened him to not do it. She was trying to instigate Lopa which she has been continuously trying to do since she has re-entered the house. And, then she crossed all limits by calling Lopa all sort of names/abusives. What kind of  a Pathetic person is she? Yesterday, she was mocking Manu's mother death. Yes, she is sick but mentally not physically. What is she teaching her kids? As a mother, it's her responsibility to set a good example for them. Lopa also called her some names(which she shouldn't have) but I can't really fault her for that...not completely. How is she supposed to react when Priyanka is targeting her 24/7? At least, in the confession room, Lopa realised her mistake while talking to BB. She condemned her actions. But, did Priyanka realise her mistake?
Did she feel sorry for what her actions? It didn't look like that she did.

And, what was Gaurav and Bani talking about? Instead of faulting Priyanka(who started this whole fight, who they know what type of a person is), or faulting both Priyanka and Lopa, these two "anmol ratans" started bitching about Lopa. Gaurav said that Lopa was instigating Priyanka? Are you serious? Lopa was just doing her duty as the captain of the house. How is that instigating anyone? Both, Gaurav and Bani only knows one thing,  that is, bitching behind others back. They don't know how to stand up for right things(bcoz tab they become ignorant of all the activities going inside the house), but they do know how to bitch 24/7.

When Priyanka's kids came inside the house, Lopa tried to be nice to them. She even gave her necklace to Priyanka when one of Pri's kid told her to do it. When they asked if there was any fight, she replied, "No, there wasn't any". She was smiling at them and trying to make conversation with them. I applaud her for that. To keep her differences aside in that movement, it was the right thing to do and not everyone can do that. And, Bani who didn't have any point of view yesterday when Priyanka and Swami Om were bashing every contestant, out of a sudden developed a point of view. She didn't condemn Priyanka's action yesterday .But,  she did condemn Lopa's actions (bcoz you know it's Lopa) in today's episode. She was even to a point trying to console Priyanka. Dushman ka dushman dost... right?

In yesterday's episode, when Priyanka was abusing Mona regarding her boyfriend. Lopa stood up for Mona and said that  if Vikrant(Mona's Bf) comes inside the house, she'll try to explain things to him for Mona and in today's episode, when Vikrant came inside and was talking about Manu and Mona's relationship, Lopa stayed true to her words and defended Mona infront of him.

Lopamudra Raut, I support you and stand by you. You keep shining girl. So proud of you ! ⭐️

Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can't agree any more. I second you
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just read shes even trending on twitter.
On topic very well written neha u covered all the points.
I too agree lopa was wrong in giving it back to lopa but u just lose it when u r constantly targeted. 
Bani n gaurav. No comments they were at their worst today. 
I too loked how lopa explained to monas bf.
🥳lopu ftw
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If you're a Lopa's fan then tweet at least 10 tweets with this Tag line "We Support Lopa"  it'll help this tag line to make Top in Trending on TwitterEdited by BiggBoss7 - 7 years ago
Fireflykyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. I support lopa
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Bang on 👏
I support her.
Lopu FTW ⭐️
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am a Rohan fan but I support Lopa today. Bani, an ugly person inside out with her servant Gaurav needs to be thrown out of the shown. There is not a single thing I admire about this woman . Her oh man, oh man and her fake accent makes me go inside the screen and slap her literally. I just cant stand wannabes.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Just read shes even trending on twitter.

On topic very well written neha u covered all the points.
I too agree lopa was wrong in giving it back to lopa but u just lose it when u r constantly targeted. 
Bani n gaurav. No comments they were at their worst today. 
I too loked how lopa explained to monas bf.
🥳lopu ftw

Lopa FTW !!! 🥳
nehaaa.14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

I am a Rohan fan but I support Lopa today. Bani, an ugly person inside out with her servant Gaurav needs to be thrown out of the shown. There is not a single thing I admire about this woman . Her oh man, oh man and her fake accent makes me go inside the screen and slap her literally. I just cant stand wannabes.

I agree. There is not a single thing to admire about Bani.
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
some points i would like to make in banis defense
1st. bani very clearly stated to priyanka that she crossed her line today
so yeah she is definetly not siding with her
2nd she even consoled loopa and said thats "the person isnt worth it" which further proves my first point

and thats exactly what she was discussing with gaurav 
why would you fight someone where you know that person can stoop very low its like throwing yourself in fire
loopa could have handled it better there is no excuse around it

3rd what bani said about the kids
from what i heard bani said "awesome that you guys were able to patch up"
if i fought with someone that bad i wouldnt even let that person touch my kids

in a way she was appreciating priyanka for letting loopa meet her kids

now to loopa i dont support her or priyanaka in this fight
yes priyanka started it but in the end both said some disgusting crap which makes both equally wrong

if loopa could have fought  priyanka with class like how you would expect from an international level peagent contestant then she would have gotten my full support no question

Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago