nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode made it 100% sure that shauri is really in love with mehak.
But Karuna's brother is Sanjay SHARMA...like seriously, for some reason his caste matching with Mehek and family's ringing a danger Bell.
The way Svetlana said ki USS ldki mehek ko kd k restaurant mein set kar diya meant ki something big is being plotted against shauri.
Sanjay SHARMA knows about Mehek sharma! Why? Maybe mehek is gonna be used as a pawn to lure shauri into a trap but still I feel CVS are plotting something big.
The way Svetlana said ki Shaurya mujhe tumhare pal pal ki khabar hai!!
How the hell? Private investigator LGA rkha hai kya! But I have a feeling that it's not some PI BUT someone close to Shaurya, someone he trusts and for some reason uska sharma' SE koi toh connection hai...I just feel like that.
And JB Svetlana boli ki Shaurya won't even realise ki uske against kaun plot kr rha hai??
Her tone was like this backstabbing will shatter his trust!
Someone Shaurya trusts
I don't know anyone other than Karuna and MEHEK'S family!!
Edited by nish_vir - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gallant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rajeev his friend... I think so. 
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gallant

Rajeev his friend... I think so.

Ho bhi sakta hai...but I don't want him to cheat on shauri, he is an amazing character. ...Fingers Crossed
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Y CVS Y ...Ur plotting this soo soon... Currently let us enjoy SK staying in Sharma parivaar...
PLZZ give us some break
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could it be Karuna? ðŸ¥º
Whom does Shaurya trust like hell except her... 
arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Svetlana thinking that shaurya does not know mehek is working at KD, what she does not know is SK only sent her to work there. When she comes knows she will lose her hosh uddgayengi ( consciousness). and by the time they want to harm him or mehek, he would have already made mehek his wife and as a husband he will have more right to rip them apart if they think to harm her lest doing the act. SK is way smart beyond her thinking. 
figuere thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

I think Svetlana thinking that shaurya does not know mehek is working at KD, what she does not know is SK only sent her to work there. When she comes knows she will lose her hosh uddgayengi ( consciousness). and by the time they want to harm him or mehek, he would have already made mehek his wife and as a husband he will have more right to rip them apart if they think to harm her lest doing the act. SK is way smart beyond her thinking. 

i really hope...want a smart Shaurya...
CuteFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel that scene was a glimpse of future track of our show. Somewhere I feel Sanjay is connected to Mehak's parents accident wherein she lost her parents. But I'm not sure about it because we really had little knowledge about this Sanjay. Also; Svetlana; KD Shouri and Sanjay the trio will going to create a lot of problems for MehRya. Well, what happened to KD's contract thing? They are not showing this right now. I can imagine after MehRya's marriage there will be a lot of misunderstandings between Shaurie and Mehak because of the trio. But it is far for now. Let's see first how Shaurie will impress his love? Lots of drama is coming for us to watch. Also, Sanjay is gonna make his entry soon(probably next week) and I am sure Svetlana and Sanjay these two evil will join hands with KD. 
Btw I am assuming by backstabbing; Svetlana meant to be herself. If it will be Mehak or Rajeev then poor Shaurie will be so hurt. If his love Mehak will betray him, he will be heartbroken. If it will be Rajeev, how can he? He is a very good friend of Shaurie and he trusts him. He will feel hurt. Can't see my Shaurie in pain.
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This Sharma coincidence sounds ominous and bodes of the ill that is to come in the future track. 
If unknowingly, Mehek breaks SK, then we will see an SK 10 times worse than before - someone who has lost all trust and belief in humankind.

But, what if the 'she' svetlana is referring to is this long standing new entry to the show - his ex girlfriend? that;s also a twist right?
Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't want hate track again coz of sanjay sharma