Raghav x Naina VM.. ll O Re Piya ll

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys.. 
My first ever post on this forum.. Ever since the news of Drashti being on board came out, I've been following everything about it, and Arjun was just the cherry on top.. It does seem like a dream come true.. Two terrific actors with amazing screen presence and acting prowess, together! 

Alas, I am disappointed with the screenplay.. Then again, when has Ekta really catered to the gen-next.. The good old ghise-pite formulas, kitchen politics, big fat 'ugly' family, butchering characters in the name of sacrifices and overused background music!

And yet, despite everything, I chose to watch.. Because both Arjun and Drashti are capable of far more superior performances, and I really hope someday the writers and Ekta realise that.. 
The character sketches are brilliant, at the moment with so much scope for evolution.. Again, they're both flawed and that is where the real gold is.. 

Anyway.. DD has been a personal favourite for almost a decade now.. Couldn't stop myself from Vidding..

Your feedback will be much appreciated.. 

Love, 
Avantika.. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWZdyTHt_SA[/YOUTUBE]

Alternate Link: https://vid.me/Rr7j

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Beautiful VM! Loved it! Awesome work! Love the colouring, the scenes you chose, the special effects, and the song as well! ❤️ 😊

Drashti and Arjun have an amazing chemistry! ❤️ I just wish Ekta's cvs knew how to use it properly! 😳

P.S. I'm a huge fan of Drashti as well! She's such a talented and multifaceted actress! ❤️
Edited by utopia88 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing editing :)
song suited them perfectly...
loved it.

KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh cool ur on the forum too. Nice to see new members joining, so welcome to the forum.
Left u a comment on the YT itself a few mins back😳 Superb VM!
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really enjoyed your VM! Loved how I can hear the dialogues in between plus how rest of the background was blurred n just them were focused!! 
About the show, yeah even I got excited thinking, what more could it go wrong..but oh well..hope the show picks up soon! 
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful VM song choice was spot on and also editing 
MF13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely vm..keep it up..👍🏼
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely VM dear
Loved it!!
The song and edits were awesome
😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful VM Avantika!! Loved it.
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Wow👏 Kudos to you!! Such a beautiful vm this is!! I wish our cvs were clever. They have such brillaint  leads and cvs are wasting time on planning plotting dramas, rather than concentrating on love story