Jao ja ke dekho 😊
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yahan pe main kisi ko yaad hu ??? 😔
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just dont know what to do with Raghav.
mera naam nahi ana chahiye
Tulsi parvati ko bhi complex de de yeh ladka.

harshu... thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Star is promoting their new show Durga so heavily..different promos being aired so frequently.

SP is promoting other BT shows but why they are not doing the same with Pardes 😕

The shows they are promoting are doing better. Knowing very well Pardes has a very difficult slot, neither the channel nor the PH seem to be concerned

I agree.. SP should promote all the shows equally ..
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Star is promoting their new show Durga so heavily..different promos being aired so frequently.

SP is promoting other BT shows but why they are not doing the same with Pardes 😕

The shows they are promoting are doing better. Knowing very well Pardes has a very difficult slot, neither the channel nor the PH seem to be concerned

I don't know what will be ultimate fate of our show but one thing i honestly seriously want to know... what bad or damage our show show or person connected with it has done to sp.. like they behaving like a bad step father/mother to us... it just makes me sick...i so want answer to this thing which is banging in my head from quite some time...at least ekta could be more concerned about her show Pardes but thats also doesn't seems the. case😲
harshu... thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

I just dont know what to do with Raghav.

mera naam nahi ana chahiye
Tulsi parvati ko bhi complex de de yeh ladka.

tuls8 Parvati baad log raghav ko yaad karenge 🤣

BTW I lived today's raghav veer scene.. 🤣

Raghav ko toh daalna bhi nhi aata   
kitne cutely daanta hai yeh banda ❤️
harshu... thumbnail
main kisi ko bhi nhi yaad ..chalo bye 😔
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chang93

I don't know what will be ultimate fate of our show but one thing i honestly seriously want to know... what bad or damage our show show or person connected with it has done to sp.. like they behaving like a bad step father/mother to us... it just makes me sick...i so want answer to this thing which is banging in my head from quite some time...at least ekta could be more concerned about her show Pardes but thats also doesn't seems the. case😲

I feel bad for DD and AB as their talent is being wasted. They deserve a good storyline and good promotion. Ekta and star plus are sabotaging their own show. They seem to only care about certain shows of theirs. It's so blatantly unfair! 😳

Feel bad for DD & AB! They work so hard and give their best to the show as dedicated actors! I just don't get why Ekta/cvs and Star plus can't promote the show and write a better concise storyline with better characterizations! 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chang93

Pata nahi kya reason hai 😕

I more drawback...outdoor shoot. Laut phir kar usi ek set par shoot karte hain. Aaj bhi poora car wala scene usi set par shoot hua. It looks so odd. Koi bhi kaheen bhi ja raha ho..shoot usi set par kana padta hai as show is based in Austria.
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshu...

main kisi ko bhi nhi yaad ..chalo bye 😔

please don't go😊😆... i do remember u