Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

After that TC article, someone commented  Naina does not need a friend or husband like Raghav.

If at all TC article is correct, this is what our sacrificing Raghav wants to prove so that Naina can move on & divorce him easily.

He might have deliberately ridiculed his image in front of Naina.Circumstances, Veer, Sanjana as well as even Naina have made him believe that he is not fit for Naina.Yesterday he felt so helpless that he does not have any money to support his wife & her family.

So if at all Raghav is not going to stand for Naina, he will do it to make Naina go away from him & his so called family, the worthless Mehras 

likely possible.. otherwise Raghav... yes he mostly silently hears ill mehras says to him as due to feeling of indebtedness and also his good nature also but he does help others and take rightful stand... this is not in Raghav's character to take side with wrong or bad... firstly their will be some good intent (for the people he care about like Naina) behind it if he do any such thing.. what TC said... n also or/and otherwise circumstances will make him believe any such stuff... like misunderstanding earlier due to message. 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jab epi aay gi tab bolo gi k kya kiya raghav n. On all tht molesting 
I agree with preeti soft going show 
Chang93 thumbnail

Sanchu...I fail to understand why CVs are not able to sketch a proper progression of story. If you will see today's scene of Raina, you will feel as if asking for divorce is a time pass.

CVs wanted to create some drama with Sanjana pregnancy but did not focus on that track.
Then theft by Rajeev, tension between Raghav & Naina due to that. Cvs should build that tension.
Naina should be upset with Raghav as she believes that Raghav helped in putting Rajeev behind bar though her brother is innocent. Instead she is trying to get respect for Raghav from Mehras. Totally wrong timing CVs. She is hurt and that is the way she should be shown. Otherwise everything looks fake & makes it difficult for viewers to connect with characters & story.

even i am not liking this... cvs starts a track..promising trp adding track but then while progressing it losts it and most time add with another track n then another one but no meaningful end culmination of any particular one... they makes kichidi out of it... that where inconsistency is clearly visible which is not a good scenario...one particular track needs to be executed progressed further with consistent flow n then ultimately meeting its end... they need to increase curiosity intrigue level in trp mass audience with one track or maximum two tracks smoothly flowing

few days back previous episode Raina were getting close.. then next episode Naina leaving house n asking for divorce... now also... she is on 7 days challenge n they are divorcing each other... mu between them... but again today's episode...respect for Raghav n other... whatever emotions one is having that needs to be maintained not lost in next epsiode n beahving back to normal or like previously... .drama interest needs to be built
Edited by Chang93 - 7 years ago
Chang93 thumbnail
earlier i thought few issues would be sorted out and show will gain flow further ... but one episode it gains n next backward step... thats not good... seriously want this show to have good trps...show looks promising but the issues surrounding it clouding it... we are at tough but prime slot...2 mths passed on... we have i guess 2-3 maximum more mths before panic starts...if situation does not improves... so much hardwork by Arjun n others... want it not to be get wasted
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chang93

earlier i thought few issues would be sorted out and show will gain flow further ... but one episode it gains n next backward step... thats not good... seriously want this show to have good trps...show looks promising but the issues surrounding it clouding it... we are at tough but prime slot...2 mths passed on... we have i guess 2-3 maximum more mths before panic starts...if situation does not improves... so much hardwork by Arjun n others... want it not to be get wasted

I agree Chang. This is high time TRP of our show should improve. Otherwise CVs will keep on experimenting & will serve us more crap. Our show is only 2 months old. This should be the phase when they should show growth of each character and establish it properly. But why I fear, they have already started doing damage to the characters by showing them behaving in erratic manner.

There is consistency in behaviour of negative characters. In the upcoming track, Veer character will be turned from an egoist & brat to an animal.Naina's character sketch as such has its inconsistency which is not good for show.

However Raghav's character so far is consistent in his behaviour unless Cvs have plans to show something really crap in the name of drama. In the story of Raina, its Raghav who is the giving & understanding type as he feels that he has spoiled Naina's life. Naina sometimes has all praises for Raghav. Sometimes she treats him the way Mehras treat him.Even this is ok, but as I said earlier, I am failing to connect with her character after the divorce drama. She looks all happy, relived & normal where as its testing time for her when her personal life is in rocks.Edited by well-wisher - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
still havent seen the episode. can anyone record the show during the repeat telecast. hotstar is not fixing the issue. i still havent seen the epi, and no online links available 
Chang93 thumbnail

I agree Chang. This is high time TRP of our show should improve. Otherwise CVs will keep on experimenting & will serve us more crap. Our show is only 2 months old. This should be the phase when they should show growth of each character and establish it properly. But why I fear, they have already started doing damage to the characters by showing them behaving in erratic manner.

There is consistency in behaviour of negative characters. In the upcoming track, Veer character will be turned from an egoist & brat to an animal.Naina's character sketch as such has its inconsistency which is not good for show.

However Raghav's character so far is consistent in his behaviour unless Cvs have plans to show something really crap in the name of drama. In the story of Raina, its Raghav who is the giving & understanding type as he feels that he has spoiled Naina's life. Naina sometimes has all praises for Raghav. Sometimes she treats him the way Mehras treat him.Even this is ok, but as I said earlier, I am failing to connect with her character after the divorce drama. She looks all happy, relived & normal where as its testing time for her when her personal life is in rocks.

biggest thing i can't believe this is really an ektas show... no matter what ultimately she does to her shows... most of her shows do start with bang but here unfortunately thats not the case as such...no proper approach in term of story telling... softly going

agree... the negative characters that is in wholesale supply are behaving with consistency in regards to their sketch but positive characters showing high inconsistency... one moment their behaviour is something other n other episode scene. moment it changes drastically which is hard to digest mostly... i hope Raghav's character not butchered at least so early or any indigestible inconsistency shown in terms of his characterisation,which is shown in the show... show n characters with which mass audience can connect easily... sort of bonding... needs to be show n developed...the limited positive characters high time show visible consistency in their actions conduct...time is running. 

also guys we all can regularly message sp.. ekta... cast... n other concerned persons... we may try... we should tell them our  concerns n issues which we personally feel needs to improve...i have no experience of such stuff... may be it could work...after reading our concerns they may think about it n act on them for good... for me personally mostly the story flow... better screenplay with visible signs of consistency... particular track culmination,proper ending... some. positive, lightful moments/tracks also in between may help... some positive good vibes giving supporting characters... earlier with bg i was kinda fine but those two songs gives sad senti vibes which does not suit every situation.. kind of bored with them... they need to mix with fusion of good new songs n also from old lot ones also... btw today they played matargasti in end
...also will say honestly... personally i am in bit panic, nervous ... trp wise... n issues surrounding the show not resolving...trp matters n ultimately it's all business

well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

still havent seen the episode. can anyone record the show during the repeat telecast. hotstar is not fixing the issue. i still havent seen the epi, and no online links available

So sad...koi aur link bhi nahi aaya kya 😕

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeahhh Hotstar pe agaya epi
well-wisher thumbnail
Star is promoting their new show Durga so heavily..different promos being aired so frequently.

SP is promoting other BT shows but why they are not doing the same with Pardes 😕

The shows they are promoting are doing better. Knowing very well Pardes has a very difficult slot, neither the channel nor the PH seem to be concerned