Love you lopa... Your Fans are always with u, u proved it again that..

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
You have a heart of gold 💔

You clearly said that you didn't wanted to give card punishment to bani so you gave her easy punishment (while this selfish bani punished you direct on your face during her captaincy)

Loved your choices of punishment...

Disgusting baba and priyanka deserves all kind of punishments 🤢

-Shameless priyanka questioned her beauty.. you stupid she represented india on world platform.. priyanka jaisi sadakchaap ladkiya hoti hi aisi hai so give a damn to this jaahil*** 🤢

MANU- you lost the game already, its clear that Isne twitter vgrh pe dekha hai aur iski fat ke hath me aagayi so he is gussing in bani... stupid man

Manveer is number one ganwaar and i don't like Even 0.1% of him since the beginning... because of some other reasons too ' 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes loved it she took banis name 4th and last niti she talked to niti afterwards which wasnt showed to convince her. She was put in dilemma not easy to choose 5 when some r close to u. She said also where will i bring 5 reasons from.
Pri was disgusting on commenting lopa n indirectly calling her ugly she needs a mirror.
Highlight was lopa saying "yeh pagal aurat(ban) samjhti nhi main isse yeh nhi karwana chahti" its humiliating to roam around. Also bani was good she took that sportingly.
This two will make a wonderful team i saw today
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes loved it she took banis name 4th and last niti she talked to niti afterwards which wasnt showed to convince her. She was put in dilemma not easy to choose 5 when some r close to u. She said also where will i bring 5 reasons from.

Pri was disgusting on commenting lopa n indirectly calling her ugly she needs a mirror.
Highlight was lopa saying "yeh pagal aurat(ban) samjhti nhi main isse yeh nhi karwana chahti" its humiliating to roam around. Also bani was good she took that sportingly.
This two will make a wonderful team i saw today

I am feeling sad for her 😭
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

I am feeling sad for her 😭

Really everyone wa giving her a hard time esp manu i hate him sooo much he was behind her from morning
Better was bani who took tha placard thing sportingly
Manu has lost his game now he is trying hard to be with bani ðŸ¤¢ what a loser. Sudden 180 degree turn he didnt like bani now what happened🤢
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Really everyone wa giving her a hard time esp manu i hate him sooo much he was behind her from morning
Better was bani who took tha placard thing sportingly
Manu has lost his game now he is trying hard to be with bani🤢what a loser. Sudden 180 degree turn he didnt like bani now what happened🤢

he is loser and lost it already... Manveer is a ganwaar we cant expect a wise work from his side
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes... Love you Lopa 
Priyanka is such a cheap lady she is clearly taking revenge on Lopa.

When lopa was punished to go jail with Om first she denied but all housemates convinced her to go to jail.

Today there was no one to support her except Rohan and some extend Rahul

I am disappointed with Manu and manveer. Lopa has always supported them aur aaj time aaya to ye log uski hi bitching kar rahe hai manveer was bitching with Bani jaise sab galti Lopa ki hi thi why can't he accept his mistake

flowers123 thumbnail
bigg boss wanted to gift bani instead of punishment.thatswhy they told lopa to take five names for punishment but bhagwan sab dekhte hai.bani couldnt catch the gift.and bigg boss ka plan flop ho gaya.Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
The-watcher thumbnail
Yay...lopa is amazing 
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One simple question. When lopa knows that baba looks at her with bad intentions how can she put any girl in the jail with him, bani or priyanka?! 
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heart of gold ðŸ˜† biggest joke of the century.