Kinshuk Mahajan Interview:IF Video

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello everyone,

Kinshuk Mahajan's interview - new video posted by India Forums. 😊

Link - http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1264/naagin-2/video/422868-kinshuk-mahajan-interview.htm#8954876

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhccRqqhp8Q[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i did not hear what kinshuk was talking...i was only drooling at him...he looks so handsome and dashing in black...reminds me of Ranveer Rajvansh of Bidaai...black is definitely his colour...❤️
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. I don't know why but after going through his interview I get the feeling that isn't exactly happy and satisfied with his character Rudra or maybe it's just his reserved nature that's making it seem that way. Am I the only one who feels this way or is it my imagination?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rein123

Hmm.. I don't know why but after going through his interview I get the feeling that isn't exactly happy and satisfied with his character Rudra or maybe it's just his reserved nature that's making it seem that way. Am I the only one who feels this way or is it my imagination?

its just your imagination...
the guy has nail all characters be it positive and negative...he gives 100% to his work...
he is just reserved in nature...Naagin 2 sets is also new for him...have to thank the team of Naagin 2 especially KV-mouni for making him comfortable...even in IV when the gang does masti...he is silent...KV-mouni makes him feel comfortable by teasing him and he smiles...he is just reserved thats it...takes time to open up...KV the prankster is always with him so soon he will be doing masti too...😆...i saw all his IV associated with Naagin 2...as for his character rudra...he is giving his 100%...we all love him...we love his chemistry with mouni...i love his bromance with KV off-screen...he is just in the perfect place...and Naagin 2 team is as crazy as Naagin 1 team...only addition we have biggest pranksters in Naagin 2...kinshuk will be back with a bang keeping aside his reserved nature
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Hey even I felt the same! He said he was waiting for something else & got this role if I'm not wrong (need to watch again). 

Perhaps he had some doubt on how successful the character will be but happy with the response he's getting now. I understood like that in the end.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Hey even I felt the same! He said he was waiting for something else & got this role if I'm not wrong (need to watch again). 

Perhaps he had some doubt on how successful the character will be but happy with the response he's getting now. I understood like that in the end.

That is exactly why I felt like him doing the character Rudra was not exactly his first choice and that he was thinking about the kids in his family and relatives watching him play a naag. He seems happy but not very satisfied with how the character is going and feels that it can get better. Those are the kind of vibes I got from the iv
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It seems like he took the role reluctantly beause he was out of work. Very honest though. Wish him all the best
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
KM was looking soo damnn Handsome yaar in Black .BLACK truly suits him the most as he is already very Fair ❤️..No Wonder ..Most of his all entries always happens in BLACK 😳 . Loved the Interview .

Guyz Plzz LIKE & COMMENT in the Video Article to increase his IF Rank 😊..Also to let all know that We all are loving him as Rudra 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Chillax Guyz . Nothing to think so much about it . Yes he was reluctant to take up Rudra's Character coz It was a Supernatural Char which he never did . But then he decided to take it as he wanted to try something different . 
Secondly , Kinshuk is not reserved but a little shy infront of Camera in his Solo interviews . LOL He is not at all a Reserved Person . he is One Hell of a Mastikhor Person and a Bigg Bigg Prankster (Revealed by all his Costars uptil now 😆 ) . He is such a Masti waala person and such a prankster that He always used to get beaten by his Costars always 🤣  So Nothing like that he is not happy or all . Had he not be happy he would hav enever taken up Rudra as For him His Satisfaction as an Actor is the most Imp thing along with his fans . 

I know all about it coz I had seen him from his initial days . And have seen his all interviews . 
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Chillax Guyz . Nothing to think so much about it . Yes he was reluctant to take up Rudra's Character coz It was a Supernatural Char which he never did . But then he decided to take it as he wanted to try something different . 

Secondly , Kinshuk is not reserved but a little shy infront of Camera in his Solo interviews . LOL He is not at all a Reserved Person . he is One Hell of a Mastikhor Person and a Bigg Bigg Prankster (Revealed by all his Costars uptil now 😆 ) . He is such a Masti waala person and such a prankster that He always used to get beaten by his Costars always 🤣  So Nothing like that he is not happy or all . Had he not be happy he would hav enever taken up Rudra as For him His Satisfaction as an Actor is the most Imp thing along with his fans . 

I know all about it coz I had seen him from his initial days . And have seen his all interviews . 

Thanks for sharing dear! After watching the interview I felt Kinshuk is a quite, reserved person. No one will ever believe or be able to imagine him as a prankster once they observe his cute innocent face & sweet simple talks. 😆 
Glad to know he's full of fun. Would love to see some on screen too.😳

I agree with the point. Rudra is a Supernatural Character & Naagin 2 is all about the revenge of the FL who is a Naagin. So, initially he must have had some doubt on how successful the character offered to him will be. But know he's happy with the response & feedback he's getting. 😊