Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa has won the captaincy task on her own with her intelligent and without no other HM's votes by defeating Manveer and Bani fair & square. Her strength lies in her never give up attitude & competitive spirit. This is one gutsy lady who has shown time & again how to keep your head high even in the toughest situation. If she wanted, she too could've played victim card to win the task. She has demonstrate her iron will in tasks. This girl is beautiful outside & tough inside. She proved again that she can't be taken for granted. Taking all that may come without blaming & crying buckets to gain sympathy. Lopa has consecutively defeated Bani thrice in a row on the show. Blunder only happens once but not 3 times, so give she deserves to be credited for defeating her in a 3-0 margin. BB tasks isn't always about your physical strength, some tasks are made for mental strength. In today's episode it was Bani & Manveer started that "Ghumana" thing, but they didn't stop it immediately when Lopa was getting hurt, they stopped it when things was about to get out of control and I don't know how much big injury it was but Lopa had no fault today, but as usual Bani was seen blaming Lopa for that. What a vicious & pathetic woman & Manveer too was targeting her. On top of it Priyanka was venting out her frustration on Lopa because of her personal vendetta against her, so desperately tried to attack so many times to oust her but in all adversaries Lopa came out strong, stood her ground and won the task. Congratulations, Lopa on becoming the captain. You earned it. Lopa is undoubtedly the best contestant of this season. Period! 👏Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
I agree. What was the need to start that circle thing in the first place and then they dragged her towards the pool which was absolutely unreasonable. She also endured PJ's drama, gave a tough fight and won. 

Really happy she won! She deserves it. 🥳
Edited by pluviophile. - 7 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Overdose of genuineness.. Hurt bani.. Dodged manveer.. punished HMs due to her own grudges..

Yet pride of forum 👏 lopu ftw 😆 Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This post is too good 
And i agree pri was only attacking lopa still she managed to control herself. 
And saying that she was unfair is like pani pherna on her mehnat. She is smart n intelligent n strong n deserves to stay n win. Period.
Celebration time as lopa is the captain 
On ur face pri as someone mentioned eaelier pri was making fun of lopa last week karma slaps back
Deepzkul thumbnail
She has become my fav. Great girl, great attitude.
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Overdose of genuineness.. Hurt bani.. Dodged manveer.. punished HMs due to her own grudges..

Yet proud of forum

Agar aap ko mirchi lag rahi hai toh hum kya kare? TM is giving their opinion just like some people are criticising her. Bas. 
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

Agar aap ko mirchi lag rahi hai toh hum kya kare? TM is giving their opinion just like some people are criticising her. Bas.

I'm also giving my opinion
Democratic world.
Thanks for giving my reply so much attention 😆
llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Really proud of lopa and I would like her to play like this so that soon she can be kicked out of the show.. Keep playing like this lopa so that hatred of people toward you can increase day by day. Really proud of her today. 😆
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she played like how Naveen played with Lokesh, won fair and square but it was cunning
congrats to her

Originally posted by: Pari117

Yet pride of forum 👏 lopu ftw 😆

Wasn't Bani bashed left right center for her 'biased' captaincy?Let's see what Lopa fans do to justify her 'oh so biased' captaincy.😉