Written Update of ZKM 14/12/2016

Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Scene starts with yesterday's I love you Shaurya, sab kucch bola nahi jata but samjha jata hain... With lots of confetti's around Mehek & Shaurya.  Oh Tere Sange Yaara playing in the background.

Mehek enters her house dancing on main Pareshaan, main pareshaan song. Dances around everyone then with Sonal and then enters Shaurya and her family is throwing confetti's and she is dancing with Shaurya (btw he is looking oomph in those ragged jeans, red jacket & white tee). Shaurya says bohot thaki thaki si lag rahi ho, "ek cup chai chalegi mere saath?" Mehek says, "chalegi". Chachi says kaun chalegi? Mehek says nothing. Chachi says koi pareshaani hain kya beta, Meheks says nahi, koi pareshaani nahi. Kanta chachi is staring at her open mouthed.

Mehek again enters her room Pareshaan song playing. She is dancing, falls on the bed. Imagines Shaurya on the bed beside her, poking her nose lovingly. Mehek also pokes his nose and touches his cheeks and pulls Shaurya's cheeks. Gives him a flying kiss. And offcourse smiling like a crazy.

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY ZEE TV is disturbing right now... Is it only me or some issue with Zee TV or ZKM? Because now advertisements are telecasting perfectly. Is there something wrong with ZKM telecast today? Advertisement in wrong slot and that too for so long?

OMG!!! After 12 minutes of advertisement, the show started from the same place...

You got to be kidding me, right? You better show the Proposal waala scene today or else I will freak out at work tomorrow.

Mehek is staring at the moon, smiling. Shaurya calls and says, now please stop this. Mehek is like what? Shaurya says kal se hichki le le ke halat kharaab hogaya hain mera and now stop remembering me so much. Mehek says bilkul nahi, I am busy paying attention to my new work and do not have time to think about you. May be your employees are remembering you, calling you Khadoos, Khadoos and laughing. Shaurya says do you have a mirror around, Mehek says yes, why? Shaurya says go in front of it and check your nose. Paneer ke pakode jaise nak ful gaya hoga tumhara, who kya hain nah, ke jhooth bolne se nak ful jata hain. Mehek is angry and huffs and puffs. Then Mehek says listen, when are we meeting tomorrow? He says schedule is busy so won't be possible before evening. She says oh I thought we will meet in the morning. He says sorry not possible.

In the morning, Kanta chachi found 4 guys for Mehek and showing them to her Chacha. Chacha says be careful this time please. She is like this guy is that, that guy is this. Mehek overhears, goes to her room and calls Shaurya. Shaurya is running, she is like, you keep running all your life and here my Chachis has searched 4 guys for e and for sure will g me married. I cannot refuse even. Shaurya is like wow Mehek you are in demand, Swayamvar chal raha hain tumhara. Mehek fumes saying what? Yesterday you were all lovey dovey dialogues and now in 24 hours everything changed? Don't talk to me or ever call me and they will get me married with someone else.

While cursing Shaurya, Mehek comes rushing from her room and pushes Nehal. Nehal says what happened to you Di, Mehek says these guys are horrible and all and leaves from there mumbling curses. Nehal says what's wrong with her today.

Mehek cursing Shaurya at work and KD comes and questions her whom are you cursing? Mehek says casually Shaurya Khanna and immediately realizes and says Sorry Sir. KD is like ok but do you still meet Shaurya Khanna? She says yes. KD says but Shaurya threw you out of ISC, you slapped and still you visit his home and all regularly. Mehek says those were all misunderstandings and I do not visit his house. He visits mine whenever and however he wants. Big people do not need permissions or maintain timing and leaves. KD says Shaurya Khanna this girl will burn you.

Shaurya is sitting and waiting for Mehek at her house. Mehek enters and looks at him shocked and eyes him . Kanta Chachi informs Mehek, in 2 hours, he had 4 cups of tea and won't say anything except that he will talk with us after you are here. Shaurya walks toward Mehek and goes on his knees. Mehek gets scared and steps back but Shaurya immediately turn towards PD. Chacha is like what is he doing? Dada jee says, he is doing drama.

PD says you are late by 60 years and dropping letters at a wrong address. Chacha's, Mohit and all looks at them and laughing. Shaurya says this time I am late by 60 years but I want your Parchayi in this life while winking at PD making her shy. I want to make your Laddoo my mithai for life. Everyone is shocked, except PD & Nehal who looks on happily.

Kanta Chachi questions Mehek, that what is all these? Are you aware of this? Shaurya is about to explain to her when she stops him and says I asked Mehek, let her answer. Shaurya staring at Mehek, Mehek says, please Chachi. Shaurya takes the cue and says please Chachi, I know I couldn't make a place in all of your hearts but please give me a chance, Mehek taught me to be happy in small things in life and I do not want to lose her. I do not need anything but Mehek and except Mehek.

Kanta chachi says, this is a very tough decision Sharuya, we need for this. Shaurya says I will wait for your answer and leaves from there. Mehek looks at his back leaving all smiling.

PRECAP: Nehal handover the phone to Kanta Chachi. She is shown to talk to Shaurya's mom. Shaurya's mom saying something with Shaurya beside her. After she hangs up everyone asks what? Who? She says it's Sharya's mom, she invited all of us to her house tomorrow for dinner. Everyone looks surprised. Mami jee says, let the Delhi 6 people come here aur agar maine unka 12 nahin bajaya toh change my name Shaurya Khanna.

Edited by Auditi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Was waiting for u my love πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edit

U know u r a gem auditi ..its ur special day but here ur to fulfill ur promise ...thank u dear ..
And u know wen the show time was up .. I dint see anything but promotional promo of other serialπŸ˜•
I really thot I lost a screw of my brain bcoa I missed two days episode continuously ... Thanks to the stupid current ,power was ther TV was not ther 
Tried to catch repeats ... Tv was ther , power was not ther 
I was really dying to watch mehak's confession πŸ˜³

..then again in today epi I missed the middle part ..
Thanks to u ..
Yaar .. This shaurya always ends up confusing ...
Today I felt he was genuine today...
but ystrd he dint respond to the hug !

Yet another best way to torture fans .. By not showing the precap πŸ˜‘
Great going CVS 

AuditiπŸ€—
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs aditi...
Actually i dinn see today's episode.Now I think I dont need to watch the episode after reading your update...
superb splendid job yaar..
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well first things first happy birthday. Wish u loads of success, luck n happiness. Now coming to the update, thank u for a detailed one. U r an angel. After reading ur update I m blushing like a fool thinking abt Shaurya. Tht guy is gonna b the death of me. Ufff😳. Why is dis guy so charming n unpredictable. I just don't know if he is acting or he has fallen in love wid her unknowingly, I m just crazily confused when it comes to him. 
Need to see the episode ASAP. 
Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs,yet to watch,waiting for 2 telecast 
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Was waiting for u my love πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edit

U know u r a gem auditi ..its ur special day but here ur to fulfill ur promise ...thank u dear ..
And u know wen the show time was up .. I dint see anything but promotional promo of other serialπŸ˜•
I really thot I lost a screw of my brain bcoa I missed two days episode continuously ... Thanks to the stupid current ,power was ther TV was not ther 
Tried to catch repeats ... Tv was ther , power was not ther 
I was really dying to watch mehak's confession πŸ˜³

..then again in today epi I missed the middle part ..
Thanks to u ..
Yaar .. This shaurya always ends up confusing ...
Today I felt he was genuine today...
but ystrd he dint respond to the hug !

Yet another best way to torture fans .. By not showing the precap πŸ˜‘
Great going CVS 

AuditiπŸ€—

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

B'day or no B'day, had to get daily dose of MehRya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I know it was scary for a while. I was like what happened? don't tell me the cable box is acting up right now. But my guests were happy that atleast now I will come out of my room... πŸ˜†

Shaurya toh bhai hai hi high level banda... Notice one thing he stopped giving those evil smirks since last few days? Now he gives fulltooo smiles... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Precap was shown in the 2nd and later late night telecast. I updated it, hopefully you read it... πŸ˜Š

And nooo thanks yaar, I wait eagerly too for updates when at work so I know the feeling... πŸ˜ƒ

Glad could help you all... πŸ€—
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

tfs aditi...
Actually i dinn see today's episode.Now I think I dont need to watch the episode after reading your update...

superb splendid job yaar..

Thank You sooo much...  πŸ€— β€οΈ

Will try to post today's written update too if not missed due to work or may be after the 2nd telecast if not posted yet... πŸ˜Š
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Well first things first happy birthday. Wish u loads of success, luck n happiness. Now coming to the update, thank u for a detailed one. U r an angel. After reading ur update I m blushing like a fool thinking abt Shaurya. Tht guy is gonna b the death of me. Ufff😳. Why is dis guy so charming n unpredictable. I just don't know if he is acting or he has fallen in love wid her unknowingly, I m just crazily confused when it comes to him. 

Need to see the episode ASAP. 

Thank You sooo much Shrishti... πŸ€—  β€οΈ

Love you tons... β€οΈ

Shaurya is something man... Pata nahin kya chahta hain? πŸ˜†

I still have a "to love you or kill you" feeling towards him... πŸ˜‰