Written update of ZKM 13/12/2016

Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Scene opens with Mehek huffing and puffing in her room, taking out anger of Shaurya by talking to herself. "Kya bol raha tha? Main aayungi 24 hourss mein dour the huye?" "Maine koi loan niye hain kya, ke wapas dene dour ke jaungi?" Samajh ke kya rakha hain aapne aapko. Her choti Chachi walks in asking her to come down and eat as they prepared Dahi Vade. She knows, she's not interested. Chachi is like may be you did not hear properly, Dahi Vade and drags her down.

Downstairs Sonal is sitting in their dinning place says wah Chef bante hi hamare saath khaana band kar diya hain. PD & Dada jee fighting over TV remote. Mehek still very pissed, pouring chat masala on the table instead of her plate. Sonal says whats wrong now? She says its Shaurya he is behaving strangely, following me to work and what not? Sonal is like I though his chapter was over already. And girls want boys give them "bhau", and you are showing more "bhau" than him. Right then in the TV and dialogue comes a girl reufses to eat means, she is in love. Sonal starts laughing, Mehek eats everything hurriedly and says I am not in love, I am eating.

Mehek drags Sonal to the roof and says, Sonal you watched so many romantic movies after bunking classes in college. Please says why Shaurya is behaving like those heroes. Sonal says girls behave like this but actually want the guy to follow her around. Tell me do you actually want him to stop? Mehek says you came to help but instead disturbing me, let me be alone. Sonal says baby doll you'll never be alone now because Shaurya's thought will be with you and leaves.

In Shaurya's house, Rajiv is going through profile of Chefs saying everyone is finalized except one because we gave our best option to KD. But Shaurya has no interest and staring at the moon, smiling. Rajiv says come and let's fix it soon so that KD does not steal them too. Shaurya still has no interest and looking at his phone, smiling, so Rajiv walks to him and says hello, are you waiting for someone's call or need to call someone? What happened to you today? Shaurya says Rajiv please let me be today and do not disturb me while still staring at the moon.

Both Shaurya and Mehek staring at their phones, restless while the Ae Dil Hain Mushkil plays on behind.

Mehek cutting vegies and thinking about Shaurya's pressure cooker waala scene. And then again how Shaurya scolded her and taught her how to cut veggies evenly. KD is observing her from outside, smiling.

KD says to Shalini (HR lady), this girl Mehek Sharma is totally different and desi types. I don't get it how did she impress Shaurya Khanna. He is bigger Angrej than the Angrej themselves. Shalini is like yeah I totally agree.

Mehek is about call Shaurya but stops herself. Mehek leaves form hotel while KD stares at her and says this is luck, make an exclusive agreement and pay her as much as needed. I want all her recipes for us. And do it quickly because I do not want Shaurya to change her mind.

Shaurya driving really fast, pissed at hell. His driver is asking him to let hi drive. He is scared and for Shaurya to sit behind and let him drive. Shaurya says you think I cannot druve and you drive faster than I do. While thinking "Mere dimaag se bahar niklo Mehek Sharma, yahaan rehne ka tumhara koi hak nahin hain". And there's a sound of a car crashing.

Mehek comes out thinking about why she is missing Shaurya when she did not want to meet him and calls him up. Shaurya's driver answers the call and tells her, Shaurya met with an accident. Mehek shouts "Kya? Kaha?" She rushes to the spot where people are saying "Kaam khatam bechara ka". Mehek crying and shouting I want to go to Shaurya. Shauryaaa. Police stopping her from going inside.

From behind Shaurya's voice comes, "Kya lagti hain aap Shaurya ki?" Mehek runs to him and hug him tightly. Shaurya all smiling, Mehek is crying profusely.

Shaurya says Mehek why are you crying? Mehek says driver said you met with an accident. Shaurya says yes it did but I did not get hurt. Mehek looks around confused and says then this? Shaurya teases her saying, in the winter of Delhi shooting was going on so thought of doing some acting.

Mehek hugs him back asking why you did this, if something happened to you then. Shaurya says why do you care? You don't care about me right? Mehek says I would have died if something happened to you? Shaurya says why Mehek? Say why? Mehek says because "Main... main..." Shaurya says "main kya Mehek?" Mehek says main tumse. Shaurya says main tumse kya? Mehek says you do not have to say everything, few things you have to feel.

Shaurya says and I do not understand these things. "bolo". "bolo Mehek Shaurya Khanna." Mehek looks up at him. He says again "Bolo Mehek Shaurya Khanna" emphasizing every word.

Mehek says I, I love you Shaurya, Shaurya all smiling.

Precap: Shaurya is holding PD's hand at Sharma household, PD says you are putting the letter at a wrong address Shaurya Khanna. You are late by 60 years so it's of no use now. In the age of retirement I cannot be the first batsman. Everyone else looking surprised and Mehek is tensed. Shaurya says I know I am late by 60 years this time PD but, I want your "Parchayi" in this life. Let me make your Laddoo my mithai for lifetime. Everyone is shocked.

Sorry for the delay and messy update guys. Might have missed few lines or dialogues. Shaurya played with my head big time today. ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu yaar...
kl tk ka wait nhi ho rha rha tha merese
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update 

I'm sure now Shaurya is playing games and Mehek is going to be trapped 

If she's married to SK, Mehek can't work for KD, her family won't suspect him cause they think he's a good guy
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

thanks for the wu yaar...

kl tk ka wait nhi ho rha rha tha merese

Thank You yaar!!! ðŸ¤—

Same here... I really wanna see him get on his knees and ask for Laddoo's hand in marriage... ðŸ˜†
Auditi thumbnail

Thank You Musharat... ðŸ˜Š

Wrote in a haste... So am sure missed out few lines from Sonal-Mehek convo... Kya kare brain stopped working after "Bolo Mehek Shaurya Khanna"... ðŸ˜²
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

thanks for the update 

Your always welcome Sharlene... ðŸ¤—
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

I'm sure now Shaurya is playing games and Mehek is going to be trapped 

If she's married to SK, Mehek can't work for KD, her family won't suspect him cause they think he's a good guy

Your always welcome... ðŸ¤—

Iss bande ne meri neend haram kardi hain, sachchi mein. Seriously chahta kya hain? I am still confused about to love him or kill him... ðŸ˜²
sivanayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The time is five in the morning ...
And I'm awake to check wether ther is network ! 
😳
Auditi u r an saviour ...thank you babe ...
My mind was full of mehrya !
Relived know !