Update of today's episode of ZKM 12.12.2016

Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

It starts with everyone in the Sharma house praying and then Mehek asking for good wishes from PD.

She goes and touches the feet of her Dadaji also but he stops her and says not to touch his feet. The family members always told him but he ill-treated her. Mehek ask him to relax and sit but he knows no let me speak today. I have done biggest mistake of my life by forcing you to marry the fraud. Mehek says forget all that now all of us will be happy together forever.

Kanta chachi offers Mehek puja ke laddoo and says now leave all that. Mehek goes around touching everyone's feet and taking everyone's blessings.

Mehek trying to stop Auto while Shaurya comes in his car and tells you wondering right why I am here. Well once you needed a lift during ISC, I did not give it so I am making up for that by giving you a lift and helping you reach your work on time, get in. Mehek is hesitant but Shaurya coaxes her inside.

Mehek sits in his car and the song is playing, "Aapki Aankhon Mein Kuch Mehke Huye Se Raaz Hain". Shaurya and Mehek steal glances at each other while the song is playing. Car arrives in front of a hotel and Shaurya says, yeh lo Ms, Sharma aapka manzil aagaya. Mehek thanks him and is about to leave the car when Shaurya stops her and says wait Mehek, this color really suits you, you are really looking beautiful in this dress. Holds her hands and says why is your hand so cold. Mehek says its cold outside that's why. He says KD is very lucky to have you in his Team. Go and spread the magic in your hands and his about to kiss her hand when Mehek pulls her hand and rushes out of the car.

KD talking to Mami on phone about how he is feeling about being a step ahead of Shaurya Khanna. KD says he is about to meet the new employees. Mami congrats him and says this definitely calls for a celebration, how about wine and dine at night. KD agrees and goes on to meet the new employees.
The HR introduces everyone with KD and KD ask them to prepare a dish for tomorrow's opening.
Mehek all dressed up in a Chef's outfit, cutting her veggies and preparing to cook. KD looks from outside when the HR lady handovers everyone's details to him. He says Mehek Sharma, the lady says yes sir, we directly appointed her, one of the finalist of ISC competition. KD says the girl that caused the tamasha. She says yes.

Mehek finishes her work and comes out of the hotel and sees Shaurya waiting in his car. She totally ignores him and calls an Auto. When she is about to get in to the Auto, Shaurya grabs her and says you cannot ignore me so easily. I am waiting whole day for you outside and you. Mehek says who asked you to wait for me. Let me go I have to go home. Shaurya jokes saying, everyone has to go home, me, you even the Autowaala. But first let's have coffee, tell me how your whole day was then go home. CNG waala says "Bhabi jee app bhaiya ke saath jayenge yah hamare". Mehek scolds him and ask to wait 2 minutes. She tells Shaurya I don't want to go with you and anyway I don't like coffee. Shaurya is like ok then you have tea. Mehek tells "oh hello, sochna bhi mat ke main single hu toh chance le sakte ho ab". Shaurya smiles and says you don't have to say few things but just feel. Again their usual nok-jhok and Shaurya says you will come back running to me in 24 hours. Mehek says I will not and get into the Auto. Autowaala says "aapko kaha jana hain Bhabi jee". Mehek blass him saying, "Kya bhabi jee, bhabi jee laga rakha hain? Aap chalo, jaha murna hoga main bol dungi." Shaurya looking at her smiling. She looks at Shaurya through the Auto's looking glass and Darmiyaan plays behind.

Shaurya walks inside his house all angry and his mom calls him from behind but he out of his anger couldn't hear and stomp off inside. His goes inside his room, looking at a sand clock. His mom walks in calling him "Mr. Busy Business Man" and says what happened? He says nothing, I was busy with something and could not hear you, sorry. His mom ask him to clean his shoes and anger of outside while entering the house. He says, I am sorry. what should I do for you tell me? Take you to Tirth Yatra, shopping, just tell me? His mom says get married for me, my friend is coming from USA next week, should I talk to her? Shaurya is like isn't she too old for me, mom? His mom is like I meant with her daughter. Shaurya says I do not want to get married. These girls are too confusing. Will put a straw inside your head and suck your blood out but still will not be happy no matter what you do? His mom is like what happened to you today? Did you fight with someone? Shaurya says "Main koi gali ka luccha lafanga thodi nah hu Maa ke I will stand outside a girls house on the roads." His mom is all smiling and saying something for sure happened.

Mehek walks inside home and everyone is questioning her a thousand things when she is still pissed off at Shaurya. She loses her temper and shouts at everyone to shut up. Everyone looks at her and she is like I am so sorry, I lost my temper and all. Everyone says is she ok? Is the workplace ok? If not, she should leave. She says it's a nice place and everything is perfect she was just tired and lost her temper. Everyone says we understand sorry, it's our fault, please go and take rest first.

Scene ends on one side Shaurya's pissed face and another Mehek's pissed face.

Precap: Mehek standing outside her workplace, Shaurya's driver calls her and says he met with an accident in Jawahar Nehru road or something. Mehek there in a CNG sees lots on people surrounded a place. She goes and sees blood trail, police checking the place. Some guy says, that guy must have been dead after such an accident. Mehek is like Shaurya, Shauryaaa. Please I have to meet Shaurya.

As promised Thabs. Sorry missed few lines may be and if not properly written. Please bear with me. wrote in a hurry so that do not forget a single thing. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

Edited by Auditi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
U r an angel. I missed the episode today but ur detailed update is making me so curious n restless. Damn why did I hv to miss it today ðŸ˜¡. Thank u so much gal for dis update. Loads of mehrya scenes... ðŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks buddy.  was waiting for written update.
Couldn't watch episode today. 
Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing ,really awesome episode ðŸ¤—
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

U r an angel. I missed the episode today but ur detailed update is making me so curious n restless. Damn why did I hv to miss it today ðŸ˜¡. Thank u so much gal for dis update. Loads of mehrya scenes... ðŸ˜‰

Thank You sooo much, Shrishti... ðŸ¤—

No issues, catch the 2nd telecast. But don't miss it or else you will miss the shock of your life. MehRya ruled today's episode fully. ðŸ˜†

But this Shaurya Khanna... ðŸ˜²

Who is he? Who stole our KK during this weekend? Seems like Alien overtook him during this weekend. ðŸ˜†

Majnuuu ban gaya hain puri tarah se... ðŸ˜²
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks buddy.  was waiting for written update.

Couldn't watch episode today. 

Your Welcome, Kashish!!! ðŸ¤—

Do catch the 2nd telecast or else you will miss Majnuuu Khanna... ðŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this! 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg omg ...
Thank you auditi ...I love you for this !

U know others no power , network and signal over here ...

Donno wen life is gonna be normal .. Network surf five minutes kae liya mil tho ..toot padthi hun i-f pay ..

Wat an epi seems like more mehrya !
I think shatir khanna .planning sumthing big ...
I knew it ... Don't fall for his cheesy cheesy line girls ...!

Thank u once again auditi ...god bless !
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Auditi .. you should add the autowala calling Mehak Bhabhiji.. that was crazy 🤣
Auditi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

Auditi .. you should add the autowala calling Mehak Bhabhiji.. that was crazy 🤣

I wrote that in English in a hurry but have edited the Hindi version with dialogues now Tibs... ðŸ¤£

Bhabi jee app bhaiya ke saath jayenge ya hamare? ðŸ¤£

She got a Dewar baithe bithaye... ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›