Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

dnt mind her at all :) phle Omkara ko story milna chahye cvs jst busy with one jodi 

Agree dear , Evem me waiting for his main lead...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think she's pretty and even though I never saw her work, I have heard others praise her acting. So yes, maybe she will be a good choice! I want someone rocking opposite Om / Kunal. He is a good actor and Om is an interesting and intense character. His story should be equally intense. Imagine Om in romantic scenes? Those angsty ones? OMG! I am sure he would rock in them! 

Cant wait! Gul hurry up! We dont have all year! LOL

Yup dear , she's awesome in acting and Kunal , I don't really think i need to speak in words...he's just amazing...completely agree...I too am waiting...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_bhat

I dont mind her. i just want strong character.

even i want a strong character...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Kunal's best friend pratap hadda recently working in swaragini cast
There he mingle with teju very soon & they are having fun outside
The most interesting thing I follow teju & kunal both on instance, so whenever pratap post pic with any of them other like & post a pretty good comment

Even Both of their dream role is a physco role

I terribly want both of them cast opposite each other

Wow never knew it...yaar you are increasing my excitement...can't you convey it to them???
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Teju is an intense actress, she can acts various role in same time, in her 1st role to now she can positive, negative, grey, total sanskari, under cover agent character very well
She can do romantic with anyone
Just for came in cameo many people ship pratap & tejaswi together

Sana is very good but I saw her only doing positive role
& the level of chemistry vrushika & kunal set, their stare, dialogue delivery I think only tejaswii & kunal chemistry bit that

Our thoughts match  alot dear , though I think Sana too has done varied roles , Ii don't think her role was positive in Pratigya but yup , yaar , IshKara were mind blowing and Teju-Kunal would rock the stage...
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Wow never knew it...yaar you are increasing my excitement...can't you convey it to them???

Yes I think teju is so perfect than any other actress for kunal
Her height, weight, look, acting style everything match kunal very well
Her dusky skin color makes her more beautiful as a girl
She play negative role such way that she doesn't looks like vamp and all

When teju is on her action trp increase higher

If they cast teju opposite kunal & give them a strong story
Then mark my word they become one of the blockbuster couple whom people remember after many years of show ended
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Our thoughts match alot dear , though I think Sana too has done varied roles , Ii don't think her role was positive in Pratigya but yup , yaar , IshKara were mind blowing and Teju-Kunal would rock the stage...

I never saw very much daily soaps
Only interesting story line show followed but stop watching if story became scrapped
I know sana do negative character like pratigga, mere shaher mein (she act dual personality) but her negative character isn't much strong compare many actress like tejaswi, Anita, sanjeeda,
She suits goody, goody character moreEdited by RB.ritz - 7 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though I dun have any probs with sana...but teja is anytime better than sana or anyoneelse...loved her in swaragini..shez better than even helly..shez one of the most talented nd beautifull actress on indian tv rite now I think..nd she has a great body nd height..great screen presence..will loookk outstanding amazing hot with kunaaalll...plzzz tell gul on insta about this idea guyz..though she stopped replying..but she reads all comments I thinkk..
-Ishqbaaz- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
didnt watch swaragini that is maha bekar sas bahu show bt I think she did a show 26/12 or sth???loved her there...nyways isn't sana finalled??
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
it would  be  good  if it happens  but I highly doubt this would happen...