||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #109#Kheyali ChitChat ||MEMBERS ONLY

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
- Albert Schweitzer

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up."
- Thomas J. Watson

Friend is someone whom you can pour out the contents of your heart to him or her trusting that he or she will handle it diligently, keep what is worth and let the rest go without shaking off the contents to unintended recipients.

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! 

POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.

(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

If any Not so active members decides to return then she may start posting here anytime , Active or not active members are allowed to post here except if their names get deteted from both "active' and 'not active' members list , and if anything like that happens ,there will be a specific reason and Thread maker will PM that member explaining the reason . The reasons may be something like :

1. Violation of IF rules , and even after being warned by our active members, violation of rules from any particular member continues.

2. Indulging in direct bashing of any actor by directly taking his\her name (you are NOT allowed to do this in any situation , not even to prove your fav actor innocent )

3. Bashing or namecalling any CC member \ IF members directly 

4. Indulging in conspiracies against any Sanskaari CC members on any other social media like Twitter \FB or Insta , or discussing about CC topics and posts anywhere outside the CC... If any member is found to be as an agent of some Stalkers coming here only to spy on CC discussions and later indulging in bashing session against CCmemebers, then that member will get warning from TM, and if she violates the CC privacy again , she will be removed from CC .

5. Each CC has own rules and regulatons and All active CC members know the best about them so not -active members who decide to return in CC after long time, are requested to cooperate with what the active members instructing them about CC rules  (at present , Nikku, Kamala, Sana , Shona , Mannu : they are very well known about CC structure , rules and what to do with stalkers ) . They will do it to keep the CC safe and  maintain its privacy ,and they have right to take decision in a difficult situation and instructing others to maintain some particular rules and  violation of which may be a cause of removal of that particular member's  name from CC .

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .

#1 , #2#3 , #4 #5 #6 ,  #7 ,#8 ,#9 ,#10

#11#12 ,#13 ,#14 , #15#16#17#18#19#20

#21#22#23#24, #25,#26#27#28#29#30

#31#32#33#34#35#36#37#38#39#40

#41#42#43#44#45#46#47#48#49#50

#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60

#61#62#63#64#65#66, #67, #68#69#70 

#71#72#73#74#75, #76#77#78#79#80

#81,#82#83#84#85#86#87#88#89#90

#91#92#93#94#95#96#97#98#99 , #100

#101 , #102 ,#103 ,#104 , #105 , #106 ,#107 , #108 

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

Some Facts and Info about Christmas 

Christmas in India 

Shared by Nikunj 

As a multicultural country, all festivals are celebrated with lots of joy and gusto in India. Some of the popular festivals are Diwali, Holi, and Eid, and Ganesh Chaturti but you may be surprised to know that India is home to a considerable population of Christians, who, along with the rest of the country, celebrate Christmas with their own rituals and traditions.

For Indians, festivals are always celebrated with lights and colors, and Christmas is no exception. Churches are decorated using stunning light shows and look spectacular in the night.
Most families put up a Christmas tree. Snow is in short supply, but that does not deter enterprising children from draping cotton wool all over their trees to imitate snow-covered evergreens. A lot of decorations and ornaments are handmade, and stars are everywhere.

Christmas Food in India

Christmas cooking also starts early. Christmas sweets mainly originating from Goa and adapted in the rest of the country are traditionally called "kuswar," and they range from deeply delicious dense Christmas fruitcakes to rose cookies and "kidiyo" (literally translating as worms, but these are deep-fried curly dough balls, dusted in icing sugar).Sweet dumplings called "newrio," stuffed with palm sugar, sweet grated coconut, and sesame seeds. Savoury banana chips, crisp chaklis (a round, deep-fried savoury made with lentils), and cardamom and cashew macaroons round up a versatile collection of Christmas goodies.

A new game "make your scene ' is added (last game in game section) . To quote pictures for that game, please check the last post on first page of CC or the first post on second page of CC 

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti) the page nos where you play these games 

Game Planner :Ray 

Basic Rule:

You need to give all CC members a new name (different name for each one) and the names must be related to  some food items (veg-non or veg item)  \ vegetables \ special dish 😆

This game is just for fun , as Ray wanted to play with all members , feel free to play or skip this one according to your wish .

example " Pubi : baingan 🤣

Game Planner : Nikunj 

Basic Rules :

Selected member needs to continue the following story either in hindi or english and once that member completes her part , she will choose another member to continue the story further ,and this will go on in every untill Game planner + TM decide to end it.

If any member is unable to / doesn't want to continue the story then please inform.
If such a thing happens then some other member will be Selected

Story is based on characters of any one particular hindi show.

Do not involve characters from other show (for example if the game planner has started the story using swaragini characters then do not use characters from sathiya or edkv or krpkab...)

*you can write either funy or serious 😃

* if you don't have much time, just write one short para as update  

Story  

(this is just for the introduction of the game, so that the members get to know about the game structure and details in advance...the game will be continued by the selected member in CC 109)

SwaRagini are sisters n Sanlak are cousins 

Raglak are dating each other , not yet married 

SwaSan too are in a relationship but their respective mothers r not ready to accept this rishta bcz of some silly reason.

Sujata doesn't want machchi khane wali bahu , she wants fish bones khane wali bahu as she herself eats bones n not the meat.

AP has no problem with Ragini as AP loves fish meat.

Shomi has problem with Sanskaar bcz he likes sprite and Shomi likes Pepsi 

So now Ragya will have to change Shomi n Sujata 

How will they make these 2 accept SwaSan's rishta ? 

Nikunj selects Pubi to continue the story in cc 109

Game Planner : Sampriti

Basic rules :

Here are some Pictures given in this game segment . You need to write Pulav\funny or not funny story \ give caption for these pictures .  You can skip any picture and write pulav \ funny or not funny story\ give caption for some selected (by you) pictures only. 😊 Or,  you can combine some pictures together to write pulav\ story.

To Quote these Pictures, check the last post on first page of CC or the first post on 2nd page of CC

Pic 1

Pic 2.

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic A

Pic B

Pic C

Pic D

Pic E

Pic F

Pic a

Pic b

Pic c

Pic d

Pic e

Pic f

Pic g

Pic i

Pic ii

Pic iii

Pic iv

Pic v

Pic vi

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti) the page nos where you play these games 

MysticMoon thumbnail

IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POSTS FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST 😊

A special thanks (Hugs , Kisses) to Nikunj AKA Nik for collecting all the page numbers where members are answering and then PMing me all the informations so that I can update them in new CC easily , without her , updating this section is Impossible for me.  Love You Nikku 🤗

Nikunj

KUCH AAP JAISA GAME (DIALOG SET)

1 Tu original piece hai

pata nahi

2 Har baar main teri jheel si aankhon mein doob jaata hoon ... lekin is baar nahi, ruk main swimming suit pehen ke aata hoon

pata nahi

3 Main us Mahabharat ka Arjun hoon ... jis Mahabharat ke Duryodhan aap hai

pu n stalkers 

4 Vitamin humse khao aur aashiqui inse ladao(RAANJHNAA)

Soumi (aashiqui Twitter pe ladati hai)

5 Kuch kuch hota hai tum nahi samjhoge

Meena (kyuki usse humari bate samajh nahi ayegi)

6 Agar tum mujhe yu dekhte rahe, to promise mujhe pyaar ho jayega tumse phir se.

cc wasis 

7 Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai.

meena (cc aati hai n achanak gayab hoti hai)

8 Mujhe jangli billiya(wild cats) bahot pasand hai.

pata nahi 

9 Hum ladte hai toh sirf isliye ... taaki baad mein ek doosre ko mana sake(aaisha

kamu sana di 

10 Thoda butter, thoda drama aur thoda tears mix karo ... and papa ki koi bhi na yes ho jaati hai(aisha)

pata nahi 

11 Main tujhe bahut bahut bahut love karoonga aur tujhse dher sara love loonga ... bol degi love(band bajaa baraat)

Somu kamu 

12 Ek naari se itno ko pyar ... do shikaar ek chowkidar( So many people love a single woman ... two of them are preys and one is a watchman) I translate for nikuu😆

sana di n kamu pu mani di (sana  translate bhi na karti toh me kuch aur matlab nikal ke answer kar hi deti lmao)

13 Aaj tak maine ek hi insaan se pyar kara hai ... khud se ... par ab tum se bhi karoonga aur palang todh pyar karoonga😆

pu kamu sana di

TASK WOHI SOCH NAYI GAME (QUESTION SET)

Question set :

1. Are you the type of person who likes to live in the present or thinks about future all the time

I always think about future 

2. Are you close to your parents ? Do you share your feelings with them ?

thoda close thoda dur 🤣

3. What types of movies do you enjoy?

comedy

4. Which were your favourite subjects when you were in school ?

Science n maths ❤️

5. Do you trust people easily or is it hard for you?

NO

Shona 

1  Tu original piece hai

Most of the members are original here . 😆

2  Har baar main teri jheel si aankhon mein doob jaata hoon ... lekin is baar nahi, ruk main swimming suit pehen ke aata hoon

Nikku hogi , she is scared of water 😆

3  Main us Mahabharat ka Arjun hoon ... jis Mahabharat ke Duryodhan aap hai 

Pubi to stalkers  or KM 😆

100 % KM 🤣

5  Kuch kuch hota hai tum nahi samjhoge

Me to somebody who wants me to have food when I'm not in a good mood 😆

6  Agar tum mujhe yu dekhte rahe, to promise mujhe pyaar ho jayega tumse phir se. 

Kamu to Kjo 🤣

7  Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai. 

Pubi coz she will not let you understand actually how she  is 😆

8  Mujhe jangli billiya(wild cats) bahot pasand hai. 

I behave like one 😆  

9  Hum ladte hai toh sirf isliye ... taaki baad mein ek doosre ko mana sake(aaisha)

May be we all 😆

10  Thoda butter, thoda drama aur thoda tears mix karo ... and papa ki koi bhi na yes ho jaati hai(aisha)

Don't know 😕

11  Main tujhe bahut bahut bahut love karoonga aur tujhse dher sara love loonga ... bol degi love(band bajaa baraat)

Somu to all her gfs 😆

12  Ek naari se itno ko pyar ... do shikaar ek chowkidar( So many people love a single woman ... two of them are preys and one is a watchman) I translate for nikuu😆

Sana 😆

13  Aaj tak maine ek hi insaan se pyar kara hai ... khud se ... par ab tum se bhi karoonga aur palang todh pyar karoonga😆 (Ray and Rosu can skip this one if they wish 😆 )

Hidi to Kamu 🤣

Question set :

1.  Are you the type of person who likes to live in the present or thinks about future all the time 

I never think about future. Never planned my life cause planning gave me a lot of pains.. I love to live in present.

2.  Are you close to your parents ? Do you share your feelings with them ?

A big no. 

3.  What types of movies do you enjoy?

Comedy , Thriller ..But maximum time I get bored during movies 😆

All science subjects except physics 😆  Though I used to get more numbers in physics 
 but  never got connected to this subject 😆 and English also.

Not easily it takes time. 

Sampriti

1  Tu original piece hai

Except Khabri mata Each and everyone CC wasi original piece hi hai..hum different prajati ke unique pagal hai...😃🤣 kabhi fake nahi kia ki hum so called "mahan matured " aatma hai, jo maturity and stregnth hai hum sabme , vo humare dil me hai 😊 we never show off 'Maturity"

2  Har baar main teri jheel si aankhon mein doob jaata hoon ... lekin is baar nahi, ruk main swimming suit pehen ke aata hoon

Drupu (she is beautiful, vo alag baat hai ,aur uska Arjun swimming suit nahi pehna chahta hai vo alag baat hai 😛🤣)

CC Arjun to Music mata (duryodhan) CC Khabri mata (shakuni)😆

CC Khabri mata, vo vitamin kahi aur khati hai, ashiqui kahi aur ladati hai 😆

Drupu and Arjun to Mani mata (make up room me bohat kuch hota hai , aap nahi samjhogi mata 🤣) 

6  Agar tum mujhe yu dekhte rahe, to promise mujhe pyaar ho jayega tumse phir se. 

Our CC wasis to our stalkers 😆

Somu  😆 (koi bhi GF issko abhi tak pakad nahi paye eksath 20-25 k saath ishq ladata hai mera beta 😃🤣)

Me to all stalkers 🤣

9  Hum ladte hai toh sirf isliye ... taaki baad mein ek doosre ko mana sake(aaisha)

Sana and Kamu's CC fight on KJo and Hidi 😆

10  Thoda butter, thoda drama aur thoda tears mix karo ... and papa ki koi bhi na yes ho jaati hai(aisha)

Khabri mata and her gang of Jabra fans (papa nahi hai RS did hai ...and I have heard she listens to pankhas 🤔  unlimited "please mam give so and so track " jaap ... like really 😆)

11  Main tujhe bahut bahut bahut love karoonga aur tujhse dher sara love loonga ... bol degi love(band bajaa baraat)

Hidi to Kamu bro 🤣

12  Ek naari se itno ko pyar ... do shikaar ek chowkidar( So many people love a single woman ... two of them are preys and one is a watchman) I translate for nikuu😆

Drupu \Sana (Kaun shokar banega kaun chawkidar 5 husbands aapas me decide kar lenge... me kuch bolke 27 years me hi upar nahi jana chahti hoon 🤣)

13  Aaj tak maine ek hi insaan se pyar kara hai ... khud se ... par ab tum se bhi karoonga aur palang todh pyar karoonga😆 (Ray and Rosu can skip this one if they wish 😆 )

Again Hidi to Kamu bro  (aajtak aapni pet se pyar kia hai bhabhi ne , kaise pet bharega 🤣 ab bhai se palang tod mohabbat ho gaya hai...🤣)

Question set :

1.  Are you the type of person who likes to live in the present or thinks about future all the time 

Ans.I like to follow certain plans for everything I do in life, and I have some future plans as well, but I don't think about them always , I love to live in the present moment 

Ans. My Parents are my dear  friends also , and they made it clear that I need not to hesitate in sharing  anything with them related to my life, career, friends or relationships  😊, but as My dad remains busy max time in his emergency duty , my mom became the most close person in my life , who can read my feelings perfectly even when I am not sharing them actually 😊

Ans. Animated adventure \comedy films , thrillers 

Ans. Physics , Mathematics , Computer science (computer application till 10th std. and after that comp. Sc.) 😆

Ans. I don't trust anyone easily , I take time to understand someone properly , I observe his\her actions and then only I allow myself to trust him\her (that's too, not completely at one go 😆 it happens in step by step 😆 )

Kamala

1  Tu original piece hai

Sana and Asmi . IMO they are unique piece . 😆

Drupu to Bheema . Drupu always starts her dialogue romantically but later Bheema realise that it is one of her usual dialogue to tease him😡

3  Main us Mahabharat ka Arjun hoon ... jis Mahabharat ke Duryodhan aap hai .

My Bro to Somu😆

Bheema to Drupu . Of course it is his monologue when he witness Drupu's flirting mode with Arjun 😆

Asmi  , most of the time she react to the issue which we consider as trivial  or mundane . 

Don't know 🥱

Vaibhi , For me though we know each other for more than one year , understanding her fully is still an impossible task 

Sana to Vaibhi , she loves her cause of her vivacious character I think 

I don't know about others but I argue with Sana or with any of my close friends cause the make up part is interesting 

Can't reveal the name here , but this sentence gives me a deja vu feeling ,  reminds of CC 10 months ago 😉

Nikkk to whoever visits her ghosla
😆

13  Aaj tak maine ek hi insaan se pyar kara hai ... khud se ... par ab tum se bhi karoonga aur palang todh pyar karoonga😆
 (Ray and Rosu can skip this one if they wish 😆 )

No comments but I know many of them will comment that it is Hidi's comment to Bheema😆

Question set :

I learned to live in present now , cause I don't want to spoil my present by thinking about the future . Now I am an optimistic person , I believe that there is a way out for every problem .

I am close to my parents , though my equation with my father changed in last couple of years but we are still like friends who can chat for hours 

It depends on mood . But I love content based movie like OMG or Do Dhooni Char rather than Befikre or ADHM .

History  and English 

I don't trust anyone easily 

Asmu

List of dialogs :

1  Tu original piece hai

All members  are original i think.

Remembered pubali sanadi's convo

khabri mata I guess

hasi and manu☺️

pubi and nikk shona(jo nahi milti) how much i give them gyan but the way they behaves nicely

meena
sree 
nayu 
niyati
nowdays kamalu and manu and hasi too

pubali in cc
rosu i think love kittens

sanadi 

my father is very stubborn i dont know abt others
but yes nikk is very sweet she always tries to make everyone happy (out of text i think)
agar mom hoti sanadi yeha manu hoti woh bhi behaves like a mom but then changes 

when i read  it i just remembered one person i dont know why

hidi

13  Aaj tak maine ek hi insaan se pyar kara hai ... khud se ... par ab tum se bhi karoonga aur palang todh pyar karoonga😆 

khabri mata i think for her obsession

Question set :

I dont knw the answer  i have never got my life as expected it has always been full of surprises even bad things changed into good. so i dont think much though i prepare fr something but i know God will only make me do what she wants . I  never got what I expect and got what I never expected so thinking about future is useless for me but yes i believe in hard work 

i am very close to my mom my father and me i dont know i am little authoritative or my father  i think😆
romcom or the one which dont have an pathetic ending

In my middle  school english and history  i scored least
in my secondary school maths english  bengali history though i scored awful marks in linguistics 
in my high school maths biology i scored least
in my bachelors maths and control system i scored least 
in my masters maths maths maths

i never understood it the subject which i loved i always scored least in it 😕

I dont know the answer myself I have trusted a lot of ppl and they broke my trust or i should say they never turn out to be what I thought but then also i trust ppl  but then even sometimes dont  

OTHER FUNNY POSTS (NOT RELATED TO GAMES)

Sampriti

CC Ishqbaaz

Nikunj as Rudra Singh Ghosla 🤣 (difference : Nikku has brain and does not do any bewakufi)

Shona as Omkara singh Ghosla 🤣 (difference : not a drug addicted person)

Kamala as Shivay Singh Ghosla 🤣 (difference : Does not misbehave with anybody , not woman abuser , does not give bhasan on khoon khandan power paisa)

Sana as Anika 

Somu as Tia (Difference : not negative character)

Asmu as Shakti Singh Ghosla 

Hasi as Pinky Singh Ghosla (Difference : not greedy , does not misbehave with other members of family)

Pubi as Tej Singh Ghosla (Difference : Not completely negative , does not take sadakchaap steps for business gains , loves Shivay truly )

Tappu as Jahnavi Singh Ghosla (Difference : sharabi nahi hai , only rolls 🤣)

Mannu as Daadi Singh Ghosla (I don't know daadi's name 😕) 🤣

Ray as Priyanka Singh Ghosla (difference: no thapki syndrome , i mean haklati nahi hai tension me bhi )

Meena as Riddhima (Om's gf) (difference: Riddhima does not have any interest in  business, paisa power just like OM)

Rose as Soumya : Rudra's GF (Difference :paranthe ke piche pagal nahi hai , cats ke piche hai)🤣

Khabri Mata as ACP Ranveer (completely negative character )

Ghosla family business :Ande ka business hai 🤣 🤣 🤣 

First Scene :

Omkara\Shona : "Rudra aise nahi ..aise bulane se koi tere Ghosle me nahi aane wala ...aise karo..dekho me bata raha hoon 😳"

Nikunj\Rudra : " Hindi me bolna..apke chinese shayri sunke pichle mahine meri 3 gfs bhag gayi..😕😭."

Om\shona: "Shut up 😡 ab suno... 

eh jo ladkiyon (girls) ke baal hote hai,
ladkon ko fasane ka jaal hote hai.
Khoon choos keti hai ladkon ka saara,
tabhi to inke honth laal hote hai!😃

"abbey wah wah toh kar Rudra 😡"

Nikunj \ Rudra : "wah wah nahi rona aa raha hai..."

Om\Shona :"kyun 😕"

Nikunj \Rudra :"mujhe bhookh lagi hai , mene fresh atharv ka doodh mangwaya tha Soumya\Rosu' k billi ne saaf kar dia sara 😭"

Om\shona :"shut up Rudra 😡 bachchi ke billi ke piche pade ho ...me tumhe fresh cow milk manga dunga"

Nikunj\rudra :" Cow milk nahi 😡 mereko Atharv ka doodh hi chahiye 😭 pata hai O, jab se ye chandramukhi mere zindegime entry maari hai  hai , me  swad lena hi bhool gaya... Atharv k doodh ka..."

Om \Shona :" chandramukhi kaun hai? 😕 new gf? 😲 "

Nikunj\Rudra:"Chandramukhi aapki pyari soumya ki billi ka naam hai O 😡 I am Rudi okay aise hi koi chandramukhi, Aloo. baigan naam ki kisiko bhi gf banaunga🥱"

Shivay \Kamala enters 

"Hey Om, mene tujhe jo aande ka statue banane dia tha vo complte hai na? usko humare poultry ke saamne rakh dunga so that nurgi samaj aur inspire ho jaye and aur aande de ..humare company ka stock badh jayega...aande ka stock😃"

Sana\Anika enters :firse aande le kar padh gaye..ajeeb admi hai , subah se shaam ande ande ande..😡"

Shivay\Kamala :" Tum mujhe kabhi akela nahi chhod sakti na? 😡 abhi aana tha?"

Sana\Anika : "Mujhe Rudra ko batane aana tha ki uske liye Athrva ka doodh ready hai...😡 aapke piche aane ka koi shaukh nahi hai mera... waise bhi kal raat aap mere ghar aaye the kabhi bhi tapak jate ho mere ghar ...aur bolte hai me piche padi hoon😡"

Rudra\Nikunj: "Bhaiya aap Anika didi ke ghosle me kisko dhoondne ko gaye the?😕"

Shivaay\Kamala:" Murga"

Om\shona :"What?? tu ek ladki ke ghar aadhi raat ko murga dhoondne gaya 😡 this is too much shivaay ..abhi tere liye ek shayri yaad aaya sun le..

Ajib hai nakhre tere,
Ajib hai tera style.
Naak pochhne ki tameez nahin aur haath mein hai mobile!😡"

Anika\sana:" wah..wah..kya dhinchak shayri hai ekdam mauke chauka haan🤣"

Shivay\Kamala :"dhin...what..dhinchak...kya,kya bolti rehti ho tum...mujhe nahi aata ye Anikachaap Hindi😕"

Anika \Sana:"Naam me mat jana Kamlu ji...😡 aap jaise Uganda se abhi abhi aaye ho ki aapko sada sa hindi samajh nahi aa raha...mujhe lagta hai aap mahabharat ke age se sidha aa rahe ho...isiliye modern dhinchak Hindi nahi aata aapko bas suddha hindi me dialog baazi chalta rehta hai 😡"

Om\shona :"okay guys stop it...ab koi batayega ki Shivay kaal raat Anika ke ghar Murga dhoondne kyun gaya tha 😕"

Shivay \Kamala:"arrey yaar murgi supply dene wali van se do murga bhag gaya tha and mere admi ne khabar lagaya toh pata chala ki anika ki ghar ke taraf chala gaya vo dono murga udaas hoke 😡"

Anika\sana:"ajeeb hai aapka murga bhi aapke tarha Kamlu ji...udaas bhi hota hai ..🤣.hota hai toh hota hai  ..marne ke liye mere ghar hi aa jata hai ghumte ghumte 😕"

Rudra\Nikunj : "Sayed vo aapni murgi rani  I mean aapni gf ko miss kar raha tha😭"

Shivay\Kamala  :"Shut up Rudra ...😡ye gf bf game se bahar aao and socho vo dono murge kitni intelligent hai , mere security arrangement ko topi pehnake bhag gaya ..Oh shit I am talking like this girl (pointing towards anika)..errm..anyways haan , toh Shivay singh Ghosla only can  catch such intelligent murgas...toh mujhe jana pada ..ab ye dono murge ki wajah se mera stock badh jayega...intelligent murgi ki ⭐️ "

Rudra\Nikunj :"Bhaiya pyar hai tabhi anda hai anda aap factory se la nahi sakte ...gf game se bahar aa jayega aapka murga toh ho gaya aapke stock ka satya nas 🤣"

Om\Shona :" sach toh bol raha hai Rudra ...tune kabhi Murgi ki emotion ko samjha... kitni baar sochna padta hai ek murge ko ande wala commitment dene se pehle ye socha tha ?😡

Dhadkan Dil Ki Ruk Jati Hai,
Sanse Aksar Tham Jati Hai,
Bahut Buri Halat Hoti Hai Yaaro,
Jab GF Se Shaadi Karne Ki Naubat Aati Hai! "😭

Anika\Sana :"ye aur emotion? abhi pichle mahine tumhare bhaiya ne ek Australian Murge ke saath ek african Murgi ki forceful marriage karwaya ...bola tha mene mat karo mat karo language problem ho  jayega par ye sune tab na... bas...jo hona tha huya ...vo Murgi ek afgan Murge ke saath bhag gayi na... 😆"

Shivaay\Kamala  :"and mera two eggs\day supply ka calculation bigad gaya 😡 ... Mujhe lag raga hai tum hi sare bhagode murgi ko lead kar rahi ho..."

Anika \Sana:" Hawww 😲😡 aapna gussa dekha hai aapne? Poultry ke saamne khade ho ke chillate ho aanda kam kyun hai ? kisne aanda nahi dia ..us Murgi ko saamne laao mera ..aise koi bi Murgi shant se anda de sakti hai kya ?"

Shivay\Kamala :"Tumne kya shapath le ke rakkhe ho ki jab tak me pareshan na ho jaun tab tak tum aapna Murga Puran chalu rakkhogi...😡"

Om\Shona  :
" Dil ka dard dil todne wala kya jaane,
Pyar ke rivazon ko ye zamaana kya jaane,
Kitni takleef hoti hai ladki patane mein,
Yeh ghar baitha ladki ka baap kya jaane..."

Shivay\Kamala:"ye sher tune kiske liye jhaada? 😡 mera hi galati hai ki me yahan aa gaya pagalon ke bich...Murgi ne anda dena kyun kam kar dia ispe ek important meeting hai ...me chalta hoon"

he leaves and OmRu with Anika strats laughing 

Scene :2

Tej\Pubi  and Omkara\Shona fighting in front of Tappu\Jahnavi and Daadi\Mannu

Tej :" Sidha khadi raho Jahnavi , rolling se kabhi toh waqt bachake dekho aapne bete ko...ek Atharv ke doodh ke piche pada hai and dusra.. kaal pure din me ek gajar khaya hai sirf , vo bhi three steps me BF, lunch and Dinner😡"

Om\Shona :"Mr. Ghosla, aap kis haq se mere gajar pe sawal utha sakte ho 😡 aapne khud kabhi kisi vegetable ko muh lagaye hai jo gajar ka swad janoge 😡 aur haan mujhe milk nahi pasand toh roz plate bhar bhar ke anda and glass bhar bhar ke doodh le kar khane ke liye force kyun karte ho... so that anda khaake me bhi aanda wala business join karu hai na?😡"

Janhavi \Tapu :" aise kyun baat kar rahe ho beta? jaante ho jhingalala tv show me 10 husbands ki ek hi wife hai and usne bola ki lauki khane se usko shakti mili hai 10 husbands ko handle karne ki..sunke khusi me mene 15 mint roll kia ye sochke ki tumhe lauki banake khilaungi toh ultimately shaadi kar hi loge tum ..but tum ho ki gajar se nazar nahi hatate.."

Om\Shona:" Daadi aap chup kyun hai..aap hi bolo Mr.Ghosla ne kabhi lauki khaye hai jo me kahu 🤢"

Daadi\Mannu :" Tej ka toh patanahi par ye dekho mujhe google me kya mili... tujhe pata hai ek australian Kangaroo ne dusre kangaroo ko propose kia hai lauki de kar ... 😳 hai na chatpata news... ⭐️"

Hasi\Pinky enters

"oh my Namik ji..kya talks kar rahe ho mummy ji...ye kangaroo shangaroo toh bohat romantic nikle... 😳😃 mere vo na bade vo hai ji...romance ka humesha oh my Namik ji kar dete hai 😡 kuch bhi talks karti hoon toh bolte hai aise har waqt haq mangna purush jaati ke liye soshan hai 😕"

Daadi \Mannu :"but Om beta tumhe Ande business se khujli matlab jalan kyun hai? dekho 13 sites me ye likkha hai ki Murge ke saath waqt bitana achchi baat hai .."

Om\Shona"kaise achchi baat hai ? ohh subah time se uth jaunga Murga music sunke? daadi uske liye meri riddhima\Meena hai na... pure din me do hi toh baat karti hai vo...good orning and Good night 😃"

Tej\Pubi :"haan vo uthayegi tumko time se 😡 tabhi toh Shaam ko 6 baje ekdin tum sabko good morning bol rahe the... Riddhima ka subah shaam humare planet ki kisi bhi watch se match nahi karta hai "

Om received mms from ACP Ranveer \ Khabri maata 
 kuch mango k chilke the..and one msg "tumne masoom mango ko chilke se alag kia hai... 😡aamsutra kanoon tumse jawab mangta hai"

Om \Shona to Tej \Pubi :"aapke company ne Aamsutra samaj ke gurudev khujliprasad ko rotten eggs supply kia jisko khaake achanak se Khujli prasad baba khujli karna bandh kar dia and shayri bolne lag gaye din raat 😕 isse aamsutra samaj ko laga ki us aande me mera koi funda tha 😡 ab toh din raat humare ghar ke bahar mango ki chilke dhoondte hai ye log 😡

Shakti\asmu enters ..

"Par kyun Om beta... Khujli karna budi aadat hai na? achchi baat hai ki khujli theek ho gaya hai logonki...😕mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai khujli se pyar kyun hai logon ko...ye toh sahi nahi hai na... ek Purush ko Khujlibaba banake uspe shoshan aur atyachar ho raha tha ... "

Om\Shona:" nahi chote papa , Khujli se unlogon ka emotional connection tha...baba jab right hand se khujlate the, uske matlab tha he misses his bhakt samaj , and jab left hand se khujlate the uske matlab baba ji tukur tukur dance karne wale hai bhakto ke liye... Mr.Ghosla ne saare connection kharaab kar dia..😡 a mujhe hi kuch karna padega..."

Om leaves

2nd part samapt.

bakwas padhne ke liye dhanyabad 🤣

Kheyali Ishqbaaz -1

Rudra was making funny faces on his plate with salad... 

"ye laga dia tamatar ka sauce yaha pe...this is O's eye 😃 ye wala samosa Shivaay bhaiya ka naak hai 😳 ab huggie noodles se O ka baal karna hai... 😎"

Soumya came 

Rudra :"arrey arrey Soumya kya kar rahi hai vo noodles nahi O ka  baal hai tune o ka  baal kha lia🥺 😡"

Shivay was talking over the phone he just jumped in shock and said 

" kisne kha lia? the great SSO wall ka khandaani bhai ka khandaani baal kisne kha lia 😡"

Soumya :"nahi bade bhaiya mene bas khandaani noodles kha lia hai"

Rudra :"Noodles nahi tha vo ghane lambe baal tha mera O ka.kharaab kar dia mera art work bhookad kahiki  kaise kha li tune O ka baal? kaise?"

Shivay :"aise kaise koi sadak chaap company k noodles se tum Omkara hair bana sakte ho rudi? 😡 tumhare khoon ne tumhe roka nahi ? ..aisi ghatiya si huggie noodles khane se...aur vo samosa...jisse mera naak banaya hai tumne, uske andar jo aloo hai vo khandaani hai ya nahi check kia??? usse pehle batao...ye artwork karne se pehle ye plate khandaani gangajal se dhoya hai tumne??😡"

Soumya "nahi bhaiya kuch nahi check kia..issko bhookh lage toh aankh , kaan , naak sab bandh karke thus leta hai bas... 🤣

Shivaay :"Thus,..What... 😕 thus thus kya hai ??"

Omkara enters .."ye khandaani hindi nahi hai shivay rehne de tujhe samjh nahi ayega...tu shari sun ek..

Aapko humse kabhi khone nahi denge,
aapko mujh se alag hone nahi denge,
kabhi kabhi khoon khandaan ko ignore kar dia kro warna,
aankh mein mirchi dal denge aur dhone bhi nahi denge... 😃"

Shivay received a msg 

"oh shit..pichle mahine jo murga order kia tha usko heart attack aya hai 😕 next month meri sabse classy and khandani Murgi KusumSundari ka shaadi tha uske saath...media ayega press ayega ..kis kis ko kya jawab dunga me...ab kaha se Murga uthake layunga me? 🤔 stock gid jayega..ande ka stock "

Rudra :"Universe hi nahi chahta hai ki aapki Kusumsundari  SSO poultry ki bahu bane... "

Omkara :" 

"CHAPPAL chhoti ho jaye toh PAAON mein nahi aati,
Wah-Wah
CHAPPAL chhoti ho jaye to PAAON mein nahi aati,
Aur GIRLFRND moti ho jaye to BAHON mein nahi aati!!😳😃"

Shivay :" meri KusumSundari moti nahi thi 😡 Khandani Murgi hai uske piche Sadakchaap Murge a line laga rehta tha... and parlour bhi jaati hai vo..Miss Universe Murgi 2016 bani hai  pata nahi uska dulha kyun mar  gaya..sayed mere admio ne murge ka background check nahi kia tha theek se.. 😡 khandaani Murga hota toh Kusumsundari ki khubsurti dekhke uth nahi jata aise..""

Rudra :"vo toh theek hai , par Om, tere baalo me johein hai"

Om:" kyaaa????kaise ? kab??? haan ye sab zaroor Mr Oberoi ke wajah se huya...vo Mr. Oberoi ne hug kia tha mujhe uske baad hi ye Johein colony unke sar se mere sar me aa gaya...unke sar me population zyada tha ..sar khujla rahe the bohat 😡 " 

Shivay :"dhona nahi fir...vo khandaani johein hai... 😃 khandaani sar me hi rehta hai..rehne do..dekho mere baalon me bhi hai ..bas khujlana style se hai..fir vo tera signature ban jayega "

Om:" toh fir  tere sar se hi aaya hai Johein team..samjh gaya me..aapna production hai toh johein bhi khandaani lag raha  na??? 😡bohat dauda pad raha hai tujhe aajkal khandan ka na? ruk ab..aapna paap wapas le aapne sar tera khandaani khoon chusne de tere johein ko 😡"

shivay started running and OmRu chased him 😆

Kheyali Ishqbaaz -2

Rudra :" Bhaiya aapke bed me vo ho gaya..."🤔

Shivay :" Impossible, ho hi nahi sakta ..Anika toh ghar chali gayi...kyunki mera dimaag kharaab haina...isilliye 😭 and Om aur me vo nahi  karte ..."

Om :Oh   god Shivaay vo matlab vo nahi vo hai vo..😡"

Shivay :" vo matlab vo ..mene bhi vohi bola..vo matlab vo nahi hai fir kya hai vo???" 

Om :"susu..susu..humare baby Rudi ne kar dia hai...tere bed pe 😔 "

Shivay :" Oh My Mata"

🤣

Kheyali Ishqbaaz -3 (Suggested by Nikunj)

Priyanka : (singing) " Dadhi wale babu tera dadhi kidhar hai ...Dadhi wale babu tera dadhi kidhar hai ..." 🤣

ACP :" tere bhai k shayri sunke jhad gaya hai 😡"

Prinku :" nahi ...aisa firse huya...ekbaar na Om bhaiya ka shayri sunke ek bhainsa ka puch ki baal  jhad gaya tha 😭"

A.C.P :" pata nahi isske shayri aur kis kis ka khoon karega... 😡"

Prinku :"fir na...shivay bhaiya ne Bhainsa ko khandaani shayri ke bareme 10hr long bhasan dia toh... us bhainsa ka constipation theek ho gaya 😃 usne bhaiya ko 200 kg gobar dia gift me and bola "le babua , tere dimag me jo hai usse zyada khandaani gobar toh mere pichwade se produce hota hai..le babua rakh le"🤣

A.C.P :"Mujhe Omkara ka baal chahiye ...😡 "

Priyanka :" kyun...? par ye nahi ho sakta.."

ACP "kyun nahi ho sakta? me ek ek karke Omkara ka baal noch lunga uske wajah se mera dadhi jo jhad gaya...😡 uske baalon se dunia ki kuch taklu insaan ka bhala ho jayega ..ek insan dunia bhar ki baalon ka bojh utha raha hai , acha nahi lagta na 😈 Omkara ke silky baal gum se chipkaunga me aapne muh pe...mera dadhi wapas aa jayega..mujhe Omkara de do 😡"

Prinku :"nahi ho sakta...kyunki..kyunki Om ke baalon me ju..ju..jue hai ..kh..khandani jue "

A.c.p "Omkara Jue Singh Oberoi , aajtak jo jue tum aapne baalon ki raaz bana ke rakh dia hai , vo raaz ab raaz nahi rahega... 😃 Mango people (aam admi ) tera baal noch lega...Tu banega Omkara thaklu singh Oberoi "

(haan, yehi hai ACP vs Omkara ka asli tashan ka asli raaz...Om ke shayri sunke AC ka dadhi jhad gaya tha)🤣

(Only for fun purpose , No bashing of any actor\character is  intended)

Nikunj

Sanskaar - aaj ka din bura tha , jabra fans mil gaye the raaste me aur "Shona dobara" (shona toh swara hai n cc ki shona , shona dobara) bhi thi 

Swara - jabra fans humare piche piche devakshi ki party me aye the na , tume aisa khicha ki tum spring ki tarah bounce karke ishwari aunty ke sar pe gir gaye 🤣 aaj kya kia ?

Sanskaar - aaj me pani puri kha raha tha tab kisine hath khicha toh kisine per toh kisine naak 

Swara - fir tume shona dobara ne bachaya ?

Sanskaar - nahi wo toh pani puri meri kha gayi n mujhe akela chod ke chali gayi 

Swara - Sach sach batana Sanskaar , ye badbu kaisi hai ? tum...

Sanskaar - lagta hai lucky humare kamre ke bahar hai , Apple kha kha ke badbu chodta hai

🤣🤣🤣

Ranveer - bata Omkara konsa shampoo use karta hai 

Priyanka - pa...pa...

Ranveer - pani wala shampoo ? 

Priyanka - Pa...pa...pata nahi 

Ranveer - jhut 😡 tere balon se bhi Omkara ke balon wali smell aa rahi hai. Jaldi bata...meri ponytail abhu tak choti hi hai bata

RUDRA - mera kamra soumya n aapka anika didi le gayi , mujhe ab O ke sath nahi sona hai 

O zor zor se kharatte leta hai wo bhi direct mere kaan me muh daal ke 🤣

Shivaay - Shut up rudra wo khandani kharrate hai tolerate karo unhe , me ne hi sikhaya hai O ko 🤣

MysticMoon thumbnail

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL BE IN THE 'NOT ACTIVE"  MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON.

ASMU AKA Aamias || SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993 || HASINI AKA KostinsQueen ||
KAMALA AKA Kamala05 || MANISHA AKA manisha.8148 || MEENA AKA _Meena_||
NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk || SHONA AKA Purbishona || ROSE AKA rose1998 ||
RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot || SANA AKA sanabmw ||NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman ||
 PUBI AKA Sampriti. (Topic\Thread Maker) 

THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST" TYPE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . 

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited 

To Join CC club, PM me (Sampriti) . but Remember , YOU NEED TO BE MY CLOSE IF FRIEND OR CLOSE TO ANY ACTIVE CC MEMBER TO JOIN THIS CLUB. THIS CLUB IS NOT OPEN TO ALLTHANK YOU

MEMBERS LIST (NOT ACTIVE)

MANJU AKA blackandblue || JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose ||SILPA AKA -DewDrops-||
MAMTA AKA mamta99 || JESSI AKA Messi2 ||NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini ||
SOUMI AKA soumi93||RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60 ||
TAPPU AKA Tapathi || SREE AKA Sree8410 || 

'NOT ACTIVE' MEMBERS MAY JOIN CC CLUB ANYTIME THEY WANT . 😊

YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER (EITHER ACTIVE OR NOT ACTIVE) OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Rose

Rose.rosu my nandu.😳😊. she is my little sis.. with so much maturity.rose ki chat, the way of thinking se bilkul nahi lagta k usne abhi college join kiya hai.😆ye pic mene jab dekha to i was like yes yahi wo pic hai jo rose ko suit karta hain. Rose a very sensible girl of our cc.rosu i love u muaahh.

Mannu huggi girl

This pic suits mannu.. u all know y😆😉

Mannu cc ki sabse jayada positive member jo hamesha sabko hug deti hai.🤗. kabhi kabhi lectures bhi deti ha jab koi apni health ya dinner lunch k saath dushmani kare to😆mannu ki search karne k funde se hum sab maza leta hai.. and uske dibbe me aaye hue AS jokes se gir bhi jate hai.. i mean has has k🤣

Nikkuu our very own KK kambal kumaar😆

. hmm sabse pehle to confuse karti thi apne name se.😆😃. k wo kya hai ladka ya ladki.😕. but time k saath mene jaana k wo cc ki sabse jayada sensitive girl hai..she loves kambal😃😃 and dudh but dudh ho to athrav ka warna nahi..🤣jisko 24*7yahi feel hota hai k koi na koi usse ya uski bato se hurt hua hai.😲. she is the most intelligent girl in our cc. Love u nikku😳

Puru

Puru.. she is my kurkuree😉 and kambal kumaar ki GF.. jo ab sis ban gayi hai😆.. puru k  saath ek problem hai uske mood swing hote hai. wo jab silent mode pe ho to samjh jao k kuch gadbad hai.. but jab wo full mood me ho to cc me laughter aa jata hai.. 😃she is a strong girl and very emotional too😊.. love u puru

Hasu

Hasu cc ki smiley girl hasu..😳hasu ye pic me sharvan ki lollypop kamriya yaad kar rahi hai😉 +protima bedi yaad karing..😆😆 hasuko dekh k mujhe ye 🤣emoji yaad aata hai.. she is our very own kaunti mata😉hasu is strong girl with great sens of humour 👏👏love u hasu. 

Tapu

Tapu our rolling queen.. jo yaha bhi swasan ka scene soch k roll karne lagi hai 😆😳she is my sautan too😭😆😃aajkal swasan and arjun ko chod kar kahi aur busy hai..iibut mean job pe.. dont think i m talking about yuvi  here.. 🤣u all AS girls😆😉tapu we all miss u😊come soon. 

Asmu

She is straight forward independent girl jo life me apni mehnat and apne aap se sab karna chahti hai..our very own blush queen😳😳jo aajkal bahot kam aati haii remember asmu SR k time mujhse daily episode review karne ko kahti thi😆and me karti thi only for her😊love asmu 

Somu our butterfly 

😳cc ki sabse jayada naughty girl.. 😆uske flirt se doubt hota hai wo girl hi hai na😲😕🤣our date girl.. jisko sabke saath date pe jana hai. Jiska dream hai SR dekhna🤣kaunsi SR ye batane ki zarurat nahi hai😆😆somu knows k kamu ko kaise disturb karna hai 😉and ray ko kaise care karna hai.. 😳somu is very sweet and emotional girl.. love u somu

Meena

i m sure wo pic k jaise hi humare cc chat read kar k smile karti hogi😆meena is like long distance friendship😉mostly jab wo aati hai to hum sab so gaye hote hai.. and hum jaag rahe ho to wo so rahi hoti hai.. but phir bhi wo regularly cc visit karti hai..😊👏 love u meena😊

Pubali

Vaibhu k cc me bahot names hai for exple pubali, pu, doll, pitaa ji,sampriti, vaibhi, vaibhu, bro, swami, arjun🤣
Vaibhu hmm wo cc me pitaji bro swami admin     beta sabkuch hai..😳😆har members k saath uska ek alag bonding hai😳for me she os my carbon copy 😊mera and uska relation me written me sayad naa likh saku😊jaisi me usake saath hu waisa me kisi k saath behave nahi kiya kabhi😆i m talking about my flirting mode😉😆basically  she is jaan of our cc 😊and sabko ek saath rakh k chalna is a very tuff job 👏she is the only one jo ek saath sabkuch handle karti hai.mood off ho to bhi share na karna ye uski aadat hai🥱😡. And kisi aur ka mood off ho cc me to she is the first person jo usko take care de😊.i m so proud of u vaibhu u r a most genuine and honest  girl in our cc love u😳

Kamala

Kamala my very own kamu  bheema and wayna ki kamu maasi 😳😛everyone knows  Kamu is my best friend.. but ye bat koi nahi janta k starting me me usko avoid karti thi but kamu ko ye pata tha.😆She loves reading;, watching sunset on beache, rain, talking to her self, darkness😉 basically  she love to be her self.😊wo kabhi bhi jaldi free nahi hoti kisi se.. and kamu never fake and never lie😊kamu is very mature and intelligent girl. Love u kamu😳

Rayab

Ray.. ray is our cute girl from my city..LAHORE..she loves chocolates and  stuntsjisse usko ek baar serious injury bhi ho gayi.😲ray hate milk but milk se kaun kaun se milkshakes ban sakte hai uska pura list hai uske paas😆😆.somu and uska bond cc k special  bonds me se ek hai..😊 ray is a cutest girl in our cc.. love u ray.

Sana Our Drupu Kamala's Sanno (By Sampriti)

Dunia me bohat kam log 'sach me' sundar hote hai , I mean jinke soul bhi beautiful hota hai aur chehra bhi , Sana waisi hi ek rare prajati ki insaan hai 😳😆 . Sana's chemistry with CC hubbies Kamala and Sampoo is Hot favorite among CC wasis 🤣 Jab bhi Sana CC me aati hai , Kamala and Sampoo k Hormones jaag jaate hai and they start AS talks 🤣 on a serious note , Sana is amazing friend ,wonderful mother of  a lil princess and gem as a human being.  Sana fake nahi hai , jo uski sabse achchi qualities me se ek hai , haan lekin situation dekh ke khudki behavior control karna uski dusri achchi quality hai , jo ki maturity bhi hai , bohat kam log hai jiske saamne Sana aapne aapko comfortably bina kuch hide kiye present kar sakti hai , otherwise she loves privacy and thinks before making comments on CC, she  is concerned for all members and she does not want anybody to feel bad , She is caring , understanding and always see her duplicate copy in Sampriti 😆 but the fact is , she is much better than Sampriti in everything 😊 Love you Sana ❤️

MysticMoon thumbnail

MysticMoon thumbnail

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

NOTICE: Rules for Not active members is updated , members who decide to return here after a long gap , please check first post on cc to know about the certain  rules you need need to follow .

MysticMoon thumbnail
MSG TO STALKERS

First of all, don't expect to we will discuss anything here to make you happy , this CC is NOT made for your entertainment purpose, so if you dare to stalk, then be ready to see what you may or may not like, and NO PMs\questions to any member on why she is discussing a certain topic in this CC, won't be entertained...

second thing , @For some over smart stalker , if you don't know how to make sentences in english or Hindi , then don't make thread , STOP copy pasting from our CC , It's result of our hard work, If you are a human , think and behave like a human who knows basic manners.

@Guys, if any stalker posts anything abusive on any page of CC, then just Report that post and avoid quoting that crap again or discussing that issue further in CC, they do it just to see our reactions and best treatment for these psycho people is to ignore them as much as possible,but don't forget to report the post the moment you see any  abusive post on any CC pages \any post from any member who is NOT the member of this CC . DO REPORT PLEASE AND PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR CC 😊

MysticMoon thumbnail
You can Quote this post (for Make your Scene Game) 

Basic rules :

Here are some Pictures given in this game segment . You need to write Pulav\funny or not funny story \ give caption for these pictures .  You can skip any picture and write pulav \ funny or not funny story\ give caption for some selected (by you) pictures only. 😊 Or,  you can combine some pictures together to write pulav\ story.

You Can Quote This Post

Pic 1

Pic 2.

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic A

Pic B

Pic C

Pic D

Pic E

Pic F

Pic a

Pic b

Pic c

Pic d

Pic e

Pic f

Pic g

Pic i

Pic ii

Pic iii

Pic iv

Pic v

Pic vi

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you play this game (in CC)
MysticMoon thumbnail
You can Quote this post (for Make your Scene Game) 

Basic rules :

You Can Quote This Post

Pic 1

Pic 2.

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic A

Pic B

Pic C

Pic D

Pic E

Pic F

Pic a

Pic b

Pic c

Pic d

Pic e

Pic f

Pic g

Pic i

Pic ii

Pic iii

Pic iv

Pic v

Pic vi

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you play this game (in CC)
MysticMoon thumbnail
Kamala's answer for the CC games are updated in the "best post section" on first page of CC (3rd post) . Members who already visited this CC are requested to check updated version of "best post" section