annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

There has never been an episode in the history of Supernatural that left me so utterly confused. I then go over to check the writers for this episode and no wonder I'm so upset, yet again.  Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner, thank you for ruining yet another episode and season mid finale of Supernatural. THANK YOU. 😳 That's all I have to say for now. *can't even stress how mad I am* 

Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But why?

I'm glad no one died.

But evil babies seems to be their new it thing. IDK. 🤣

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

There has never been an episode in the history of Supernatural that left me so utterly confused. I then go over to check the writers for this episode and no wonder I'm so upset, yet again.  Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner, thank you for ruining yet another episode and season mid finale of Supernatural. THANK YOU. 😳 That's all I have to say for now. *can't even stress how mad I am* 

You said it.. confusion and more confusion.. although i feel this epi was much better than the previous one.. but that is small consolation.

Things i liked-
1] No whiny Lucifer.. 👍🏼 much much better characterisation. And i loved the opening scene, 😃 somehow, i felt a teensy wee bit thrilled when i saw the crosses being inverted as the possessed archbishop passed by.. and the nuke jokes, the alerting his staff to the presence of the Winchesters and asking for their elimination is what is expected from him.. plus the way he killed his member of staff causing cerebral damage is what his power consists of.. not just flick of the wrist and breaking of necks.. as in previous epi..

2] Cass.. finally gets to use his powers.. although it was just mind control and wiping of memories.. but still... a teeny weeny consolation. Even Crowley's bit for his mom was touching.. despite their differences, Rowena's 'that is the sweetest thing you have done for me..' though morbid was some twisted family moments.

3] I dont know, if i am the only one, but i am actually excited about this whole Lucifer's devil spawn track... when Cass has his angelic warnings, via 'angel radio' conveying to Sam and Dean that Satan's child is coming into the world.. i recollected back to that episode  (of the 5th season, i believe) of the demon-human child who had so much power that he turned Cass into a toy version of himself.. i was exicted by that episode, but they nipped it in the bud.. and now since maybe Lucifer's child is on the way, maybe the angel-human and demon-human children could fight each other or join hands and be a formidable enemy.

Things i didnt like
1] For God's sake, how come the BMOL come up with an egg shaped powerful object that could expel an angel from a vessel??????? why wasnt it used when Gadreel possessed Sam's body or Lucifer Cass's vessel.. an entire season was spent on Lucifer preparing to enter Sam's body and even after the ordeal, Sam became soulless, spent almost half a season trying to break Lucifer's grip of his mind.. that was the real essence of how persistent, dangerous Lucifer was.. and now this egg.. just sucked out Lucifer from the President's body! What even!!!!

2] The way the episode ended was the crux of the confusion.. why did Sam and Dean stay with the unconscious President, allowing themselves to be caught by his security staff? They have proven themselves to be way better in the past, than just be caught as sitting ducks.. Why didnt they escape with Cass and Kelly.. ? Cass isnt good with humans.. as he himself said.. in the past.. 'my people skills are rusty..' it was expected that Kelly would run away and the minute she got up to go to the restroom... it was a 'facepalm' moment for me..

3] What happened to Lucifer's grace?? Was it sent back to the cage.. ?! the way he tells Sam, this is not over.. it escapes into the vent.. will he be able to possess another vessel and repeat like before or is he trapped for good (for now).. and will be able to worm his way through and return again?

Again, i somehow get the feeling that the BMOL arent the helpful lot that they want the viewers to believe... i feel there is some sly behind the scene manipulations and betrayals that are taking place... although where the BMOL fit into the future state of things is something only the creatives can answer.. 😳

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I need Mr.Ketch back in the show at any cost. He is the best thing I have seen in this show in a long long time. He uses Grenade launcher ... 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I need Mr.Ketch back in the show at any cost. He is the best thing I have seen in this show in a long long time. He uses Grenade launcher ... 

WHERE on earth have you been? 😳 But thank goodness you came on at the right time. EXPLAIN me this episode. I demand an explanation. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

WHERE on earth have you been? 😳 But thank goodness you came on at the right time. EXPLAIN me this episode. I demand an explanation. 

Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner you explained it urself 😆

Been a bit busy plus thr was nuthn to comment on the epis from my side. Like I can barely remember what happened this season.Looks like the anti christ rant from the fandom got the writers. Seems interesting if they can spare me from watching different varieties of Lucifer henceforth. Thats not fun like its really really terrible now. 
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sam nd dean got arrested by feds  before d cliffhanger 😆  quite a lame cliffhanger for me plus i dun care if luci's baby is on d way, neither luci nor his baby is gonna do any good 2 d show wid such terrible writing