TWO HEARTS (Anya FF) note @26

storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Happy Reading!

In the shimmer and shine of luxurious life, every wealthy family gets so lost in the power and fame it offers, that they are not able to think beyond themselves or to be precise one could say that they simply forget the fact that, before being rich and poor, everyone is human being. We are those creations of God, who are born to impart and receive unconditional love. That tiny organ on the left side of your body, which thumps a mile per second, is your Naive Heart.2

A heart that wants to feel the naivety of love, but sadly in today's scenario, it has become an impossible mission, because with growing population, the greed of power and earning fame always over powers the innocence and naivety of those hearts. But what happens when inspite of all the differences that are prevailing in this huge world, two naive hearts, who belong to absolutely different worlds start finding solace in each other?1

Anant bajpai, known as the Dancing King of the India, the youngest heir of the bajpai empire, an extremely snobbish male beauty, an arrogant, proudy, and cocky male, who carries a dynamic aura around him which will melt your heart in a second. At the age of 16, he won the Kolkatta Dancing Talent Hunt, and since then there was no looking back for him as he participated in various other dancing shows, and emerged out as the winner, thus earning the title of the Dance King. There is a saying that, "the people who are smiling and free of worries for the outer world, are actually the ones who deserve the most affection and care because their life is not what it seems to be. There are hidden pains behind all the fame they have achieved".20

anant's case is no different but there is also one saying that, "If you are born in this wide world, definitely God would have made that one person who will give you the needed love and affection in your life". And for Ananttoo, there was someone, who was in need of the same love and affection like him and who could love him, keeping aside the baggage of power and prestige, he carried around.1

navya, a simple going girl, who was the only child of her parents. But fate was cruel to her, when she lost her both parents in a tragic car accident, at the age of 15. Her world fell apart, but it became worse when she has to take the hardest decisions of her life which changed her entire life. No one knows why this life makes us stand at those roads only, where there is no direction to lead us ahead, but simply to put us in dilemma's which we all find hard to decipher? But the truth of truth out of all this, is that if something unhappening occurs in our life, then also there are big reasons for it or you could simply say that, " It's that Almighty's call for us, which might not just change our life but someone elses too".

Two naive hearts, two naive souls, desire one single thing called, Love! Will they fall in love inspite of the huge differences between them or will they avoid the plea of their hearts, and even if they unite, will this society let them be in peace or will they keep on fighting for themselves and for their love?1

Hold your breaths, as the journey of the two naive hearts starts now, who are trapped between this cruel world of Rich and Poor, but still they can't help but feel something for the other which is above all the societal 

Edited by storywriter098 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storywriter098 thumbnail

"If you don't feel a thing for me then why did you stayed awake till late night and took care of me? If you don't care for me then why does it hurt you, when I am in pain? If your heart doesn't beat for me then why did you kept fast for me? If there is no space for me in your life then why did you made your place in my life?" He yelled gripping her shoulders tightly, while her eyes shed tears of her unconfessed love. The love, she has been suppressing for days, months or even years, she herself wasn't sure of the time but all she knew was that he was the only one she will ever let in her life but that was also possible only in her dream since their world were apart. Absolutely Apart!1

He increased the pressure of his fingers on her shoulder skin making her wince in pain but she didn't dare to meet his eyes because she was sure, the second their eyes will meet, she will give in but she can't do this to him. She wasn't made for him contrary to her own belief that only he was made for her.

"Look in my eyes and tell me that there is nothing between us. You don't feel anything for me!" He ordered his breath fanning on her face and she closed her eyes, not able to handle the mayhem of emotions running in her system. Rage and fury were palpable on his face as he stared at her tear stricken face and in that moment, all he wished was to engulf her in his protective embrace and take her away, far away to a place where there won't be any greed, any ego, any jealousy, any hatred and the good for nothing society. But all that there will be, is love, their pure and unconditional love.

With great difficulty, and a strong resolve she raised her eyelashes to only meet his dark orbs which were filled with immense of anger, and determination at the same time, but beyond that there was an extreme emotion hidden which she recognized very well since it was the same feeling which her heart had been screaming at her for ages, but due to their status differences, she always pushed those feelings away, but now when she was witnessing those emotions in his eyes clearly, her stand was weakening.

"We are not meant to be! Our lives are different, and I can never be part of your people," she replied in a low- pitched voice, that reflected an enormous amount of pain which she had collected in her heart since a long time now.

He stared at her angrily, then jerking back from her, declared in a confident yet unwavering tone, " If our lives are different, then I will unite them forever and if not in this world, then in some other world, but we will be together, forever and ever and even if death comes, then it won't be able to do us apart, because I won't let it".2

It's a short prologue because I don't want to reveal much about the circumstances of this scene. So hope you guys like it.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for another one. it was nice update. continue soon 
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is really amazing ...nice concept 
storywriter098 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILuvAnya

Thanks for another one. it was nice update. continue soon 

thank u
storywriter098 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

Wow this is really amazing ...nice concept 

thank u so much dear
storywriter098 thumbnail

Dreams are those beautiful creation of our subconcious mind which seem impossible to believe, then they are improbable to understand and finally when we summon the will to work towards them, they become inevitable. Inevitable in the sense because the reality dawns on us, and then only we realize that dreams are only meant to be seen, but those who accept the reality behind those precious moments, are the ones, who stand determined and confident in front of the world.2

Dressed in a long white velvet gown, adorned with diamond studded necklace and earrings, the thin figure entered the church, holding the bouquet of white roses, spreading their fragrance around, the female entered the church. The soft violin was playing in the background, while the man of her dreams, stood on the aisle waiting for his bride to be.

She walked slowly on the red carpet, her eyes fixed on the ground, not able to meet those hazel brown eyes, which captivated her heart since long. She was about to step on the aisle but her heels got struck on the long veil of her gown which was flowing and she tripped on the steps of the dais...

"Ouch," Navya winced in her sleep and woke up, all of a sudden feeling like an alien, who just stepped on the planet Earth. She looked around her small cottage and the reality dawn on her that it was again the frigment of her imagination, not the reality.

"Navya, you should consult a psychiatrist who treats dreamy heads," she chided herself, hitting on her forehead with a small smile playing on her pink lips.6

"But once again I couldn't see his face, nor my dream moved ahead," she added followed by a deep sigh, and then the second her eyes went on the clock, a horrified expression crossed her face.

"Get ready to face the devil, Navya," she mused smiling to herself and immediately she corrected her bed, and taking her work clothes, she ran to the washroom. At exactly, 6:45 AM, Navya entered the main house of the Bajpai's and she saw the entire house staff having a racing medley.

"Ohh God, you are finally here," she heard her co-worker Jennifer's scared voice from behind and she turned around to see her running towards her with a tray of breakfast in her hand. And it didn't took her more than a second to realize for whom it was.

"Is he up?" She asked taking the tray and Jennifer nodded with a smile, because she knew that their jobs were saved now after all when their amazing navya was there, then even the Dance King Anant Bajpai, was not capable of harming a hair on them.

"Only you can handle him, otherwise he would throttle all of us," she stated making Navya smile and then added, "Wonder how did everyone in this house managed, when you weren't working as a full time Maid for them?"

A pained expression crossed Navyaa's face which didn't go unnoticed by Jennifer and she immediately bit her lip giving an apologetic look to Navya, while controlling her tears, she gave a fake smile to her and replied, "My parents handled him well then. Now, you go cut the vegetables, I will join you in a while. Let me go, give him this".

Nodding Jennifer left, while Navya sadly stared at her reflection in the mirror of the antique show case, that was designed to store the awards earned by Anant.

She was dressed in a pink skirt and top with a white apron on it. The skirt reached below her knees making her look decent enough, while her hairs were tied up in a high pony tail. It was the most saddest part of her life, that she had to give up her dreams and become someone she never wished, because one don't has control over their destiny. It is written up there in the midst of the clouds while we are just the followers.1

Navya's destiny also played a cruel trick on her, when she lost her parents at the age of 15. Her father  deepak mishra was the driver of the Bajpai's for the longest time she had known, while her mother Meeta worked as the Full time Maid in the Main house. Since they both were needed for the maximum time, they were given a small cottage in the backyard of the House. Navya used to go to a small primary school with the savings her parents made from their earnings, but that didn't lasted for long as the fate played its card and one rainy evening when her parents had gone to bring the necessary items for the Main House, they lost their lives in an accident.

Her world turned upside down the moment she got to know about the mishap of her life. She was broken beyond repair because apart from her parents, she didn't had anyone else to confide in or even take care of her. But realizing the need to pick up the last shreds of her life and live with dignity, she dropped out of the school since she couldn't ask her parents employers to pay for her schooling and also provide her a shelter to stay. Hence, she took up something, which she never thought she will. A full time maid job.

Sadly, this is the sorry state of our world, because every year, millions of kids are orphaned, and especially when they are girls, everything changes for them because their father is no longer with them to protect them from the cruel world thus, the only way they could protect themselves from the predators out there is by working at a respectable place who provide them shelter to live a decent life. Whether anyone agrees or not, but a lonely teenage girl is like that piece of prey, which can't escape the eyes of those animals out there. Hence, her protection and security is the first priority for her.

Realizing that she was drowned in the mess up of her life, she made her way upstairs to the room of the youngest heir. She heard the sound of the music, and she just hoped that he wasn't rehearsing because if he was, he is going to definitely create World War 3 with her for daring to disturb him. How violent!

"May I come in?" She asked hesitantly, knocking on the room door waiting for his response, but she was sure that he didn't heard her voice due to the loud music. So praying to that God to keep his anger in check, she pushed the door open, and stepped inside the large King size room which was totally messed up. While there stood the Devil, running on the treadmill without a care of the world.

"Anant Sir, your juice," she spoke in a low voice finding it hard to walk on his scattered clothes and other things which were thrown on the ground carelessly. Shooking her head, she kept the tray on the nearby coffee table and lowered the volume of the music system and sensing the interruption he halted his activity, turning around with a stern look on his face. He scrutinized her from top to bottom and bottom to top, and finally stared right in her eyes and asked in a no nonsense tone, "How many minutes are you late?"

Navya checked the wall clock and replied in a soft tone, "Half an hour". " What did I told you when you took over the charge here, nine years back?" He asked stepping out of the treadmill, gathering his white towel while she moved aside immediately not wanting to come in his private line.

It had been exactly nine years, since she had been working for his family, but explicitly for him. At first, when she joined the work she find it hard to do the chores that too with all arrogant people around, but in one months time, she learned everything and since then, it was like the entire Bajpai House breathed because of her.

Anant wiped off his face and hands keeping his gaze on her while she fidgeted with her fingers. Instead of replying him, she started collecting his clothes and annoyed he asked again, "I am asking you something, Navya".

Sighing at his ignorance she replied in a calm voice, "If you will remember then I was up till late last night to serve someone their dinner because they were doing extra rehearsals". He glared at her sarcastic reply and giving her one final look, he sat down on the couch to have his breakfast while smiling at his tantrum, she resumed her work.

"You haven't made all this?" he asked munching on the first bite of the cheese deluxe sandwich making sulking faces as he realized that the food wasn't cooked by her. It seemed amusing to her that he was dependent on her for everything, from his breakfast to his dinner, from cleaning his room to arranging his clothes neatly, the sole responsibility was on Navya just like her mother did in the past for him since the time he was born. It never seemed to her that she was a maid because she never considered her work low.

It is the truth of life that no work is big or small, it's our thinking that makes it big or small and for someone like Navya who had always seen her parents respecting their work, she did the same. But it seemed to her like after her parents she was his caretaker managing his every need without even him saying them.2

"Jennifer made it!" She answered setting the bedsheets while he made disgusted looks as if it was the worst food he had ever ate. "I am not eating this!" He declared pushing the plate away making Navya roll her eyes at his drama.

"Sir, you will get late for your press meet. So please eat it. I will make the lunch," she explained walking upto him and held the plate in front of him, while he shot daggers at her but she too was stubborn on her stand.

"Don't order me!" He said but still did as per her wish while she chuckled at his tanttum. He surely was typical baby, who needed extra attention for everything.

"And can I know your world best excuse, for this mess in your room? If I won't come on time, it doesn't mean that you will create a circus in your room. What if you trip on anything, and hurt yourself?" She asked arranging for his wardrobe now as he sipped on the juice, totally annoyed because it didn't tasted like the usual one he drank or mostly because he was habitual of Navya's hand made things.

"In first place don't question me and secondly, I will do as per my wish and no matter how many times, I make a mess you will clean it. And thirdly, till now I didn't tripped so further also I wont," he replied arrogantly while she felt a little hurt at his rude tone but it wasn't the first time, when anyone spoke to her rudely. His entire family, excluding his sister Nimisha were like the villains of soap operas, caring only for their needs and wishes and of course money was their life.

She looked away and continued her work while realizing that he shouldn't have been too harsh on her, he felt the need to apologize to her because he too knew that no one in his entire house, took care of him the way she did. Hell, no one even bothered whether he was home or not, but still at times he lose his patience on her but she never complained to him for anything.

"Navya, I...

Hearing his voice she turned around as he stood up from his place and started to walk towards her, but before he could reach to her, his feet collided with his own shoe, and he tripped.

"Anant...," she screeched his name and running a little held his one hand immediately supporting him before he could touch the ground, while her other hand rested on his biceps and they kept on gazing in each others eyes, lost in their thoughts.

On the perfect timing, the perfect song Main Agar Kahoon, started playing in the background, matching the intensity of their first contact with each other, their first touch, their first eye lock, and the first skipping of their heart beat, which only happens when you experience the first touch of love.

It was only the beginning of the Naivety of hearts, who are dependent on each other, but now the time has begun when they will start feeling each other!

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really a nice one. continue soon 
storywriter098 thumbnail

The framework of this vast society is divided in a number of people who are all from different backgrounds. Some are extremely rich to even afford an entire country, some are extremely poor to even gather a one time meal whereas there are some, who are torn between the rich and poor, but that doesn't concern us. What concern us is that, how each one of these people behave accordingly to their statuses. The status which they are proud to show off to the world, but to honest it's only one sham to cover their extremely self obsessed personalities because they themselves know that without that covering of dollars, they are nothing.

Navya and Anant were still lost in their magnetic daze, not caring to even move an inch or take their eyes off each other. It felt to them as if their bodies have got froze on it's own, while their mind was lost in a deserted island. The only thing that was clear and cut, and could be heard was the fast beatings of their magical hearts.

"Anant!!" They both heard a stern and an angry female call, making them part immediately, especially Navya who maintained a good amount of distance from him while he looked everywhere but at the woman strolling towards him glaring at Navya, who was nervous like hell now.

"What were you doing?" Asked Anant's mother Sughandha Bajpai, a fashion designer by profession. She stared at Anant for a while then turning towards Navya, she yelled loudly, "Can't you do one thing properly? Why is this room so untidy? Are we paying you to eye my son or do your work?"6

"Mom!" Anant called in a warning tone while a lone tear escaped Navya's eye. It wasn't the first time, she was humiliating him. Moments that were more heart breaking than this had happened in the nine years time, she had been providing them her service but every time they would hurt her, she had to keep quiet because her parents always told her to be respectable towards everyone.

"Without knowing anything, I don't think you have any right to associate my name with her," he spoke rudely and Navya felt as if someone stabbed at her heart. She very well knew that, her name couldn't be associated with anyone but hearing him say with so much disgust, she couldn't breathe.

"Then what were you doing with her?" She asked glaring at Navya while she controlled her tears which were at the verge of falling freely from her almond eyes.

"I was about to fall, she supported," he answered in one line then giving one plain look to Navya, he walked off to the washroom, while sughandha glared at navya and ordered, "Clean this mess and one more thing, don't forget your place in this house. My son is a star, don't even try to cross his path or else the consequences won't be good for you. Bring the breakfast in our room in 30 minutes".2

She walked out while Navya raised her eye lashes which revealed her blurred vision and prayed in her heart, "Mumma-Papa, please give me strength to handle everything". Ignoring her heavy heart, she quickly cleaned the room and made her way to the kitchen.

"Thank God, you came otherwise she would have ripped my heart out," Jennifer said the moment navya entered the kitchen referring to sughandha. Navya simply gave her a weak smile and resumed her work.

"You take for Sir and Ma'am while I ll take this to second floor," navya ordered setting the trolley after fifteen minutes for sughandha and her husband Om while Jennifer did as per her wish.

Navya took another trolley and started to get in the elevator to reach to the second floor. The bajpai house was divided in several floors which was decorated as per the wish of everyone in their house. The ground floor belonged to the seniors, while the first one was fully designed keeping in mind Anant's taste and intetest and the second floor was taken by mohan and his wife rama while the left portion belonged to Nimisha, Anant's sister who was a year younger to him.

She was about to press the button, when someone kept his feet in between the doors while navya looked up to see Anant entering the elevator. She looked everywhere but at him, while he simply got inside and pressed the button of his floor.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to touch you or even take your name," She apologized for her unintentional mistake hesitantly while he was taken a back by her sudden apology. Before he could say a word, the lift jerked suddenly making Navya stagger and Anant held her forearms immediately shocking and surprising her at the same time.

"Dammit!" He cursed leaving her and taking out his cell, he furiously dialed the number and yelled loudly, "What the hell happened to the elevator? Check it fast, do you understand?" Navya flinched hearing him scream so much all of a sudden scared to even be with him, trapped in a dark and confined place.

"Why are you flinching?" He asked seeing her move back all of a sudden while sweat beads formed on her forehead. Not wanting to rile him up, she nodded a no which infuriated him further.

"I am asking why are you flinching?" He yelled again and Navya shut her eyes tightly, scared to even look at him after what his mother told her. He was shocked to his wits end seeing her so scared, then only he realized what was the problem in that moment. His scary yellings! Damn his bad mood!

"I won't yell. Open your eyes," he stated after a while in a calm tone and Navya slowly opened her eyes to see standing leaning on the elevator wall, observing her keenly.

"You are scared of people screaming?" He asked and she nodded her head in positive making him sigh. He realized how many times, he might have scared her. Whenever he was in a bad mood, he would yell at one and all, trying to take out his frustration in some form and she was the first one to become the target.3

The elevator started moving again putting a halt to their conversation, and Anant walked out as soon as the elevator stopped on the first floor, murmuring something which was not audible to Navya but not wasting anymore time, she proceeded to the second floor.

"How much time does it take for you to make breakfast?" Rama barked as soon as she opened the room for Navya.

"Sorry Ma'am. The elevator got stuck in half way to first floor," she explained making Nikita glare at her and scoffing in annoyance, she spoke harshly, "Don't give me your stupid lame excuses. Now get lost before I pour my all anger on you".

Navya nodded lightly and left for Nimisha's room, the only place in the entire house which was full of life and and some peaceful moments for her.3

"Ma'am please wake up. It's past your breakfast time," navya spoke opening the curtains of her room, letting the sun rays in which fell on nimisha's face making her pull the duvet over hear head.

"Ma'am please wake up," she pestered again and finally, nimisha sat up on the bed giving an annoyed and sulking expression to her which made her raise her brows. She was a cosmetologist by profession, hence she loved her sleep more than anything for the sake of natural beauty. Girls and their logic!

"You know what navya, you are more like a mother rather than a maid. Always taking care of me as if I am a baby," she teased with a hint of compliment in her voice while navya handed her coffee and started to iron her clothes for her day.

"Did bro eat?" She asked referring to Anant while navya nodded with a smile.

"I just hope, his show goes well or you will be the first one to become the bait of his anger," she joked making navya laugh.9

"In nine years, I have understood him this much that, if he feels that he didn't performed well then he never take his anger out on others but himself, by doing double practice," navya replied confidently making nimi stare at her in amusement.

"Impressive. Seriously, at times I really get confused," she said getting up from the bed and navya stared at her in confusion not getting her point, and understanding her doubt, nimi added, "That whether you are our maid or his... wife".1

nimi winked but navya didn't find it funny at all because it wasn't something to joke about, so she simply replied in a calm tone which revealed her pain, "I can only take care of him until he finds the one, who can mange him. He maybe dependent on me for now, but he is not someone who will want me in his life forever".

nimisha understood the depth behind her words and apologized softly, "I am sorry navya. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway. You know right, I am stupid". "It's fine. Don't apologize," nimisha consoled and she left to get ready for her work.

It was evening 7pm when navya switched on the small TV of her cottage to see the live show of Anant's performance. Every time he has a show, she will be nervous for some reason and she herself didn't knew the reason for it till now. Everyone else has gone to see his performance, while she took of their big house.4

Her eyes were glued to the TV, as Anant danced on the stage with his partners and troop, making the entire auditorium applaud for him, while a small smile formed on her lips seeing him giving a flying kiss on the screen and smiling, she looked heaven wards and murmured, "Always keep him happy, God".3

When you wish for someone's happiness at that time you never knew that their happiness is where you are!1

How was the chapter guys? I know you guys will hate Anant for quite sometime because he too is little blinded by his ego but have trust on navya's love for him. It can do wonders.

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely wonderful..read both updates together  ;))