Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel Abhi will not even remember what Tannu tried to do or the police station mess.. else the story cant come back to square one!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu...

What's love Anu?

Is Pragya a wife to Abhi? - I can never be such a wife. 24/7 PATI, PATI, pati...uff

I want a life too. I can't wake up and start doing something for my husband and continue it for the whole day till I sleep.

I don't want a husband like Abhi too. Abhi has 2 extremes in him.

While professionally he is a star, personally he is a very dependent person.
He doesn't know to take care of himself. I don't know that's his trait or that's because he has Pragya 24/7 service to him.

I feel Abhi is trapped into loving Fuggy in the show, Ofcourse the vice versa too.

Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God Abhi ki izzat Bach gayi...
YeahMe thumbnail
Today Shabz body double was shown & for the first time I could identify it easily 😆 .

His name is Ranveer right?Edited by ..Anu - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
There is a girl.
She is good, she is honest, she is helpful, she is caring, she is sweet.
She doesn't take advantage of you, she understand you, she doesn't pick you for your mistakes and she forgives you when you are wrong.

Why wouldn't any man not like the girl?

Added to all this Abhi has a girl who fangiels him, respects him, worships him, loves him.
Someone who declared she can live without anything in the world but not without him.

Abhi's Pragya do not give any reasons for him to not love her.
YeahMe thumbnail
Ridhu it's not about You are me na.

The characters of AbhiGya are written in that way only, Pragya is a selfless person who can take care of Abhi 24/7.

Abhi is a very dependant person from the start so it's not surprising that he got used to Pragya.

Except daadi he had no one to take care of him in all these years & now Pragya devotes her entire time to Abhi & takes care of him so he is bound to get attached to her. Edited by ..Anu - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
There is a boy.

He is very good at heart, he helps you, he treats your family like his, he can never see you in pain, he is ready to die for you, he is funny, he is handsome, he is rich, he is caring and most importantly he loves you for more than your looks while many boys had a issue with it.

Abhi's Pragya again have no reasons to leave him.

I don't think A / P are not made for each other, they are what each other needs.
YeahMe thumbnail
Rishu loved what you said .

Pragya never had a male figure in her life who could do anything for her & Abhi is filling that place.

Abhi never had a female figure in his life who could care for him like a mother & Pragya fills that place in his life!!Edited by ..Anu - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
The real issue in Abhi's life with Pragya is TaLiya.

Abhi and his wife fail to handle them properly.
While Abhi is kept obvisouly of things happening, His wife is not that type of person who can play or win over dirty people.

He is in love. It's so easy to be in love here for both Abhi and Pragya.
There is really no reasons not to fall in love.

It should be different for me. I want AbhiGya to face problems because of themselves not because of TaLiya.
The show really kills the AbhiGya bond. It says if there are no villains they are going to have a life of paradise.
I don't belive in it. I don't belieg the sugary sweet AbhiGya will exist everyday.

I want Pragya mad on Abhi for something he did. I want a Abhi who pampers Pragya.
I want a Abhi who is fed up Pragya deeds. 😆

I want to see a love story where they have 101 issues with each other but yet they are a couple because their love is beyond the issues.

In our show they have 101 issues but not because of either one of them but because if a TaLiya.
I don't think a 3rd person is necessary for problems. 2 people together will give 200 problems 😛
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anu

Rishu loved what you said .Pragya never had a male figure in her life who could do anything for her & Abhi is filling that place. Abhi never had a female figure in his life who could care for him like a mother & Pragya fills that place in his life!!

Yes Anu! You got ir right.
But the prob with the show is, they are stressing upon it.

A man would want a women who looks after him like his mother and a girl will want a boy who will look after her like her father.
But this show only shows that thing not more than that.

Abhi protecting Pragya / Pragya nursing Abhi.
When I say nursing it also means the 24/7 seva she does.

What does AbhiGya teach teens who ship them yaar?

Be like Pragya - PATI Ian priority, love for him die for him?
Be like Abhi - Protect Patni always / depend on her for everything?

This is so childish and delusional.Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago