madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys! 
I am gonna make a new PM list! 

I have nearly 150 friends but hardly 50 people read my stories so I wanna know who all want PM for my stories so that I won't waste mine and your time by sending unwanted PMs!

Kindly comment here if you want PM!

If you don't want PM also you can tell me openly... that you are not following my stories and you don't want PM for my stories... I won't mind it. I prefer honesty!

And one more important thing... ask for PM only if you are ready to COMMENT and LIKE on my stories! (You can take your time to comment... I know we all are busy in our personal and professional lives... so i can't expect you to read and comment immediately. You can read and comment when you find time... but do comment)

I want comment in return of taking the strain to write stories and send PMs, okay? 
Am I asking too much? no right? just few lines of appreciation or constructive criticism!

Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz pm for me..
I am eagerly waiting for updates .Edited by dharsii - 7 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
plz add me to your new pm list
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want pms & its a request & request ki spelling O.R.D.E.R🤣
abhiya2405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzdii.send pm to me will read and comment when get free time...
Tinku16 thumbnail
😊hi...guess u remember me and tinku2015...would be happy to receive pms of your lovely ffs updates...looking forward for the updates😛
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Add me in your pm list please..
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sudha do pm me when u update ur stories ,I love them.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I truly thank you for sending me the PM's but I also truly apologize for not getting to your stories for reading and commenting.

I think you are an excellent writer so pls do not take me the wrong way to think I do not like your stories.

I have always tried to stick to this rule on IF:  If i read it, I will comment on it. If I cannot take the time to comment, or do not have the time to comment, then I will not allow myself to read it yet!

It is not fair to the writers who take time from their lives to write such wonderful stories and I cannot take the time to appreciate it.  

I have bookmarked your stories and plan on coming back to read and comment.

But like you said, life is busy and sadly I have had a full plate with some stuff.  

I will leave it to you if you want to send me PM's but you are one writer that I do look for when I come to this forum. So I will always find your stories! (unless you add passwords in which case I will breakdown and cry!)

Thank you for your wonderful stories!!!

Edited by 4ever4love - 7 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I truly thank you for sending me the PM's but I also truly apologize for not getting to your stories for reading and commenting.

I think you are an excellent writer so pls do not take me the wrong way to think I do not like your stories.

I have always tried to stick to this rule on IF:  If i read it, I will comment on it. If I cannot take the time to comment, or do not have the time to comment, then I will not allow myself to read it yet!

It is not fair to the writers who take time from their lives to write such wonderful stories and I cannot take the time to appreciate it.  

I have bookmarked your stories and plan on coming back to read and comment.

But like you said, life is busy and sadly I have had a full plate with some stuff.  

I will leave it to you if you want to send me PM's but you are one writer that I do look for when I come to this forum. So I will always find your stories! (unless you add passwords in which case I will breakdown and cry!)

Thank you for your wonderful stories!!!

I perfectly understand u dear... Life is really busy for all of us... So no issues... 

See, adding one more name to my PM list is not a big deal... Its just i dont want to annoy people who dont follow my stories... 

Some might feel why the hell she is sending me pm when i m not reading her stories? 

This post is just to know who all really want PM for my stories .. And i also wish they comment... At least once in a while just to know they are following... 

So u do want my PM if i m not wrong?
For all my ongoing stories or new stories or OS only or TS only... 
If u have anything specific please state me that...

Thanks for being honest!