Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saro thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome ... but geet missing classes n waiting for raj...tooo much... last part was super duper... enjoyed maan n raj puppy n geet...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dis is very bad maan...aise koi insult karta hai kya koi...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice pt
geet is missing hr studies fr kust cleaning 
ana is right she still stuck their 
she have to realize she have to move on from 
where she still standing after raj left hr
ana is hr true friend that's y geet behaviour 
upsetting hr
taahir004 thumbnail
Geet is seriously not interested in her studies she is doing spring cleaning of her home while missing college all because Raj and Pooja are coming but its mainly because Raj is coming she needs to understand its not healthy to carry on this way about Raj hell the guy is married and she is still very young she should get someone that loves her someone that would respect her and her love
I don't blame Ana for getting angry with Geet
Geet has just proven that don't care what route her life takes she is not serious about studies neither is she serious at the workplace
Maan explaining to Ana that Geet just wants to do something special for her family but I guess when he finds out its her ex love and he is married Maan will have an even lower opinion about her
loved how she stuffed the muffin in his mouth and his sweet revenge now that was cool

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update! I am getting a little annoyed with Geet as well she is jeopardizing her future over someone she cant have! Its not good for her and I would be frustrated as well like Ana. I mean she has a presentation to do and she wants to bake cupcake :/  
priyasree thumbnail

Beautiful, lovely n wonderful update
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 17 - Muffins & monsters.. LOL. Liked the title. I am enjoying this war bet geet & maan. He likes to irritate her and he always wins and make her angry. It was easy job for him. He enjoys this game.

Oh. Literally geet gone mad. I agree with ana that she gone crazy doing her house cleaning & all just as raj & pooja coming to visit her and that too missing her important seminar. Ana tried to make her understand to forget him who left her and now happily married. But geet to geet hai. She didn't understand a ounce of brain washing done by ana. Ana's outburst was justified. Geet should concentrate on presentation rather than leaning baking of muffins.

I wonder when ana was heart broken and geet made her understand that he was not deserved the girl like ana and she moved on from arjun but when it comes to her she was not understanding to let go of raj.

Maan heard ana's out burst. He too was shocked to see ana so angry. Glad that ana did not tell him about geet & raj. How sweetly he pacified ana's anger.

Aishu tum to geet ke saath saath mujhe bhi pagal kar rahi ho. I am going crazy reading maan's diff drool- worthy descriptions.  Geet again started checking out maan. She again found maan drool-worthy. Liked her description while she was checking him out.

She was fed up of his lecture on career and she fed the muffin to shut his mouth.

So revenge in on. And best way to irritate her to call the pup Raj. Omg. He fed half muffin to raj and was very happy to get her angry reaction for his deed.

No precap..? Then waiting for next part. Pl update soon.

Jade0001 thumbnail
I liked the game between Maan and Geet it seems she has found a level of comfort around maybe not intentionally but the fact stuffing a muffin into Maan's mouth was simply great and his revenge game starts once again where he gets satisfied annoying and making her angry
but I also liked how he spoke to Ana advising her telling her that Geet is excited to see her family
Ana is angry on Geet first she misses college and now she is busy baking ignoring the presentation
it seems when Raj is involved Geet forgets everything else
but she seriously needs to focus on her life
mishtikhurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh...
Poor Soul...stuck with same old love, which doesn't have any hope and future ðŸ˜’

Monster Khurana-Unlikable Woman's nok-jhok reminds me Hum-Tum cartoons.

Waiting for how Maan will propose Geet 

After reading prolonge...'Main Tere Kaabil' song is apt for me.

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice part
Sorry for the late comment
Loved the update
😆 he fed the cake to raj doggy