Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 16 - All were shocked to know her choice of fav place. Maan was too much intrigued why she said like that. He asked her about it and I liked her pov, about her love for mother and how her father made simple for her. He too was amazed listing her. He found her perceptive to look things diff  from normal people.

He showed her report which she passed with very poor ratings. Maan made her aware of her situation and where she actually stand, how clueless she was, aimless about her future. I don't blame her for that. She had lived very protected life by her father & raj whom she loved endlessly. She was alone after her parents died and could not grow or open wide diff paths for herself. Hope that she will find her aim in her future soon.

Maan was surprised that she had no aim and she was doing what her father wished, in which she has no interest. For him she was like wasting her life with useless things which she does.

Raj called and she was happy with talking with all. She was thinking about her talk with maan before raj's call and she totally forgot after talking with them. Why she could not see maan's point. Hope she will take his help.

Waiting for their nok-jhok. Update soon.

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update 
geet dont know what she wanted in her life and her report score is very low n maan is giving her advance 
continue soon 
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

I may sound silly 😳
But I would like to share a tiny thing... πŸ˜›

Yeah... Geet is intern here and Woking for khuranas
I met an intern in our office and got to know that she does analysis of our back office function.
I were talking to her , curious to know what is she doing in office...

You won't believe I asked her... You are just a student ... How can you analyse things... It's to early...
😲

Later my friend explained me that these guys wouldn't analyse basically
, but make a chart of activities done in department...
So suits as she explained me, Geet s thought stuck to my mind πŸ˜ƒ

It's not big deal... But I lived it know such info from ff,s
And I also felt sorry for the gal... As there we do not have Maan in our office πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Finally I understood the internship concept partially from my friend and through Ff...

Waisa Maan jaisa koi mera boss hota... Toh mazaa hi aajata...
πŸ˜‰ Edited by Lakshmi86 - 7 years ago
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update please

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Marvelous update. Maan was curious to know why Geet's favorite place is cemetery and she explained to him. Maan showed her the performance report and advised her to choose the right career. Geet was upset but Raj's call made her relaxed. Beautifully written. Loved it. 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
anyone up for an early update?πŸ˜‰
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for that eagerly...
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sheen did u hear the song on the first page?
i was waiting for ur reactionπŸ˜†
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part-16
Maybe Geet(Tina) never wanted to do anything in her life except enjoying it. First she was in her father's protection, then Raj & now she is left all alone. She was doing what everyone was suggesting her & never anyone asked her what she wants to do.
Maan finally asked this question to her which left her blank but again, Raj & their talk moved her away from such worries.