Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
gosh...where did u find this masterpiece...
the making was awesome...the cast bonds like family...sandali looks beautiful...the 3 guys are so cool off-screen those days...i love priyanshu on-screen don't know much abt his off-screen persona...after watching TB 1 making...he is cool guy off-screen...he is nothing like shekhar who is quiet...he is totally opposite...cool and sweet guy...handsome and dashing...himanshu is sweet too and i love how raqesh praises priyanshu...that he is different from shekhar whom is quiet and mature...he is a nice and cool guy off-screen and loves to crack jokes...the 3 guys bonds like brothers...no wonder the chemistry just reflects on-screen...i had a big crush on priyanshu those days...

i love the way he gives tea to sandali saying shekhar's dialogue...that is his fav romantic line..."jaanta hoon aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahin...mein srif saath dene aaya hoon'...like everyone's fav...priyanshu fav song from the entire TB 1 album is jagjitji's koi fariyaad...its his personal fav song...mine too...i am obsessed with the song even now...what a beautiful song that capture shekhar-piya feelings beautifully...another dialouge i really loved of shekhar was 'emotions bhi kitne stupid hote hai...logic hi nahin samjhte'...i love the entire sequence of this scene...i had tears...

sandali mention abt the lake in choti choti raatein...thats scary...if anyone falls into the ice lake...the heart stops in 6 secs and one will die even before anyone pulls you out from the lake...its scary...furthermore the place is too cold...

as beautiful as the film was...the making was equally beautiful with all 4...they share a great rapport...himanshu-sandali has been friends since their deewane hoke hum music videos days...

TB 1 is sheer magic...a beautiful classic...
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

gosh...where did u find this masterpiece...

the making was awesome...the cast bonds like family...sandali looks beautiful...the 3 guys are so cool off-screen those days...i love priyanshu on-screen don't know much abt his off-screen persona...after watching TB 1 making...he is cool guy off-screen...he is nothing like shekhar who is quiet...he is totally opposite...cool and sweet guy...handsome and dashing...himanshu is sweet too and i love how raqesh praises priyanshu...that he is different from shekhar whom is quiet and mature...he is a nice and cool guy off-screen and loves to crack jokes...the 3 guys bonds like brothers...no wonder the chemistry just reflects on-screen...i had a big crush on priyanshu those days...

i love the way he gives tea to sandali saying shekhar's dialogue...that is his fav romantic line..."jaanta hoon aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahin...mein srif saath dene aaya hoon'...like everyone's fav...priyanshu fav song from the entire TB 1 album is jagjitji's koi fariyaad...its his personal fav song...mine too...i am obsessed with the song even now...what a beautiful song that capture shekhar-piya feelings beautifully...another dialouge i really loved of shekhar was 'emotions bhi kitne stupid hote hai...logic hi nahin samjhte'...i love the entire sequence of this scene...i had tears...

sandali mention abt the lake in choti choti raatein...thats scary...if anyone falls into the ice lake...the heart stops in 6 secs and one will die even before anyone pulls you out from the lake...its scary...furthermore the place is too cold...

as beautiful as the film was...the making was equally beautiful with all 4...they share a great rapport...himanshu-sandali has been friends since their deewane hoke hum music videos days...

TB 1 is sheer magic...a beautiful classic...

i loved priyanshu in apko pehlhe bhi kahin dekha hai and madhoshi too  :( dont know why he didnt worked ...he had hero charm better than the actors we are seeing these days...
I love priyanshu a lot! And this movie is magic! Thanks for sharing the making!
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
priyanshu deserved so much more in the industry. he was a good actor.
those were the days when filmmakers would take the risk to cast 4 newcomers that too non star kids in their movies.